Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff (30026 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by iReddington: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol, no mind them...they are terrorists, they wanted to intimidate, bully and terrorize everyone into making and accepting that third class lamba man as President. grin

11 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by pharmagba: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless our Judiciary.
Nigeria shall be great again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Poll23: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
They're bunch of illiterates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Adakintroy: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigerians too naive.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Poll23: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Real vawulence
Vawulence pro max sef 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by mrdharkchild(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
From now on, please nobody should come here and beg. Every mallam to him own kettle.
I hate Nigeria passionately, it's just sad my family members are back home. Whenever someone here asks about my country, it's hard to say anything good about it.

I don't mince words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Kusu12: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obidots are delusional set of people, they lack basic reasoning ability.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:
An unnecessary banter from the high bench. She ought to just draw inferences on the strength of evidence and witness' testimonies in front of her and state her judgement.

Very unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by mycar: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
They should say that they were overwhelmed by the evidences hence using the technicality that the evidences were not leaked to the defendant so that the defendant can eliminate it before the day of judgement, the ones provided, what did they do with it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by ObedBaley: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kk
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by simfrost90210: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Even the stupid LP lawyers are filing cases without evidence to back up their position.

Can you listen to yourself talk?🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Ventura1: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
They only shed light on the Obidients folly
festacman:
An unnecessary banter from the high bench. She ought to just draw inferences on the strength of evidence and witness' testimonies in front of her and state her judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by bennybuhari: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Persuaded by cash
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Theunbothered: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sorry we didn't drop something for boys as per how it is in Nigeria.

Everyone should enjoy another 8 years of poverty and corruption. The educated middle class knows it tried, the next step is for brilliant minds to leave while important sectors are filled with motor park touts.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by ceeceeuwa: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Silence is golden most times.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by BJanta: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
davillian:
Tinubu is not a straight forward person and he is capable of doing anything to hold on to power..
He did it to get there and he would do it to remain there.......

Let him hold on to power forever, it pleases us. Ibos who are killing fellow Ibos everyday for rituals and money in the Southeast are the good ones. No Iboman will ever be president in Nigeria. This is yyour best and last chance to even contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Blaze14k: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
This woman gave it to them wotowoto yesterday... Real definition of vawulence

Obidients can't present their results from every polling unit in the country to prove how the won election. All they do is cry over social media constituting nuisance.

Show us how you won the election. Not trying to disqualify the winner which is a pre election matter

Wetin burst my head na dis issue back in 2003 and now it is not relevant

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Theunbothered: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrdharkchild:
From now on, please nobody should come here and beg. Every mallam to him own kettle.
I hate Nigeria passionately, it's just sad my family members are back home. Whenever someone here asks about my country, it's hard to say anything good about it.

I don't mince words.

Poverty stricken idiots who don't know where their next meal is coming from will soon quote you. Everyone knows Tinubu will be a disaster yet a loud minority is celebrating because they can finally oppress everyone they think is beneath them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by magzey: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
I remember A Niggar called Charlie Boy the Area Fada and his clueless miscreants grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DrMPH: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Reelmii: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:
Where was Yusuf Datti yesterday?

That fool has abandoned Peter Obi to his fate.
u mean datti the darft cheesy...FFK go don larf tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
With Your mind set in bias from the beginning, you intentionally flung out all their petitions without giving any one consideration

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DenreleDave(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry After all the evidences that were brought before the court of appeal, this heartless woman opened her giggle hole to say that LP had no cogent evidence to corroborate their claims of winning the 2023 elections...

Come to think of it...... This is a mother and she gave birth to children or is it animals?
It's sad to say again, "There Was A Country!"
You are part of the animals she gave birth too ńa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DenreleDave(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
You intentionally flung out all their petitions without giving any one consideration

Consideration bcox of social media nonsense that you people exhibit abi..

Court deals with fact and evidences

Sorry if I may ask, consideration on what?

Based on emotion or threat from you folks?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by simfrost90210: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are part of the animals she gave birth too ńa grin grin grin

I'll pass on your stupidity on that reference!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Menclothing: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
UHLmoving:
Omo these judges don cash out full time.

Let's say $5b each and two thousand federal government job-slot for their village people.

How much did Adeleke paid because they have same case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Macdeey: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
OBIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIYANSS will soon come for your head grin grin grin
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Dididrumz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
You have done Your job.
Move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DenreleDave(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'll pass on your stupidity on that reference!

I catch am for corner, baba gave up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Sizwezi: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Kenmatt(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
I didn't go through.

This was why you all were afraid of the Social Media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.