Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff (30109 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by OAFMods: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
So a judge can not address the wave of lunatics tagged Obidient bringing their name to disrepute again ?!

So all Nigerians should fold their arms n watch as bunch of some lunatics insult denigrate n malign every strata of the population because Nigerians refused overwhelmingly to dance to their tune ?! Sir, are you just stupid or your are simply brain 🧠 dead n foolish at the same time?

festacman:
An unnecessary banter from the high bench. She ought to just draw inferences on the strength of evidence and witness' testimonies in front of her and state her judgement.

NB: There is a difference between a banter and a simple admonishment that a plaintiff ought to have done better with provision of strong evidence and witnesses. This banter of hers means "when they go low, I go low too" and that's a bit childish coming from a bench of a temple of justice which has a "blind woman" as a symbol.

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless her greatly. Everything she said in her judgement, we've said several times on this forum. Sadly, Obi supporters are so daft to get the message.

5 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DenreleDave(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Skyview01:

Those lawyers are just in it for the money. Why go to a tribunal with solid evidence of how your principal won.
They are at best charge and bail lawyers.
I am sure they would want to go to the supreme court so they call bill more hours.

I pay my utmost respect to you, boss
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by ogbonti: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kilometres:
Hon. Justice David Hundeyin has given the social media judgement long time ago

and forfeiture is not a punishment for crime ? when custom seize your goods, is it because they hate you or you broke the

law of contraband goods? when Tinubu money was seized, was it because they hate him because he is very ugly or because

he broke the law of narcotics and many laundering ?

WE WILL MATCH TO THE SUPREME COURT - even if we do not get justice, let the SUPREME court tell us now if having dual citizenship

does not disqualify one from becoming President or a State Governor -- that alone will encourage a lot of us with kpali in the diaspora

to come with our UK/US/Canadian citizenship to come run for President and Governor in Nigeria -- grin grin grin grin so I want Supreme court

to deliver that judgement - we in the diaspora are watching grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by cutesharon(f): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Him people go don warn am seriously.

Anyways, i remember LP twitter members threatening to attack a lady because her parent is one of the justices. That was totally wrong and in a good country, the law would have arrested those people.

How can you get favor of the justices after threatening them. Imagine if the tables were turned, would LP members accept such. The party members and Obi ignored the barkings of their children, so they should enjoy the verdict.

RecentHistory:
Where was Yusuf Datti yesterday?

That fool has abandoned Peter Obi to his fate.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Yusman316(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see the reason why they said we should televise the court proceedings. So the evidence Peter obi brought to court what do u actually think was in there?
If you followed the court proceedings you will have heard where the judges said the petitioners just made allegations without real concrete evidence. And that they brought documents gotten from 3rd parties as evidence. Documents downloaded from internet sites and so on

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Cantonese: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin... Una too Dey Know English Na ihm Make Una dey Lose Election ... Nigerians no dey Hear English grin

Weyrey dey correct my English ...I'm a Yoruba Boy From North-Central ...I no hear English grin.

Make English sef come speak Yoruba if dem born ihm Papa papa Well ....

Isi-ewu, Nkwobi, Onyeoshi ... grin

I be Nigerian, I dey hear English very well. You may be from Niger republic and na malu be your best friend.

As you no know English, no be one chance bus you enter since?

You see how life dey push you go front so? After now you go say village people dey suffer you.

Anyway the hard life wey dey wait to join the one we you dey inside so no be here. Continue.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by BreconHills(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry After all the evidences that were brought before the court of appeal, this heartless woman opened her giggle hole to say that LP had no cogent evidence to corroborate their claims of winning the 2023 elections...

Come to think of it...... This is a mother and she gave birth to children or is it animals?
It's sad to say again, "There Was A Country!"

Which part of the judgement do you disagree with?
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Cromagnon: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry After all the evidences that were brought before the court of appeal, this heartless woman opened her giggle hole to say that LP had no cogent evidence to corroborate their claims of winning the 2023 elections...

Come to think of it...... This is a mother and she gave birth to children or is it animals?
what evidence, blurry result sheets? All 18 000?

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Ijaya123: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

Even your messiah Bitter Obi never claimed that won the election at the tribunal.

So what exactly are you ranting about?

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Cromagnon: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
nairalanduser23:
Okay ooo. Where are the people jubilating all over the country? We cannot keep lying to ourselves
They've started again. Social media evidence.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Elidrisy20: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na watin dem give these lawyers? Dem just dey sleep, I suspect juju
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Blaze14k: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yusman316:

If you followed the court proceedings you will have heard where the judges said the petitioners just made allegations without real concrete evidence. And that they brought documents gotten from 3rd parties as evidence. Documents downloaded from internet sites and so on

Lol so why did inec refused to give labour the original copy when they applied several times. So why did inec refuse to give those documents?

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by MrsTblooms: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
You our revered justices don put stick for their eyes smiley
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Yemmysworld91: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Virgohills:
suffer go reach all of una
I'm currently not suffering and won't suffer. Help Obi collate these evidences all over the country and take to the supreme court. Show us how this was done all over the country and not rivers alone
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by joba4luv: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by dapadawee: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUAAx4rAXQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/07/were-they-expecting-court-to-be-intimidated-by-social-media-tribunal-scolds-petitioners/
I must go back school go do law. I beg this person is over learned a beg no learning pass this one but obi people will never learn

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by dapadawee: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:
An unnecessary banter from the high bench. She ought to just draw inferences on the strength of evidence and witness' testimonies in front of her and state her judgement.

NB: There is a difference between a banter and a simple admonishment that a plaintiff ought to have done better with provision of strong evidence and witnesses. This banter of hers means "when they go low, I go low too" and that's a bit childish coming from a bench of a temple of justice which has a "blind woman" as a symbol.
Sorry.
I have said sorry to too many obident today.
Am not tired sorry again.
It is not your banter
The same way you should have listened without commenting.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by obyno82: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
chukel:
obyno82, ewu Gambia. Listen to the female Judge. I know you have attention deficit disorder. So just start from 5:30minutes so you see how deluded you guys are. Isi saw dust.

Once again you are fantastically dense
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by dapadawee: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
davillian:
Tinubu is not a straight forward person and he is capable of doing anything to hold on to power..
He did it to get there and he would do it to remain there.......
All power belong to God. You christian preach that God have hand in the emergence of every leaders expect tinubu why or you preach it when it suits you
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by soullove1881(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:

Same blind woman, symbolically restoring his mandate in Anambra that year. Truly, the court is correct, and Obi needs to restructure his legal team. Courts are not Father Christmas; you need to assemble your evidence, scrutinize it before presenting it.

I would advise Obi to concentrate on winning his election instead of wasting time on US and ABUJA talk. Verify your Lagos results, Port Harcourt, Benue, etc., and victory might come.🦜
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by jahsharon: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kilometres:
Hon. Justice David Hundeyin has given the social media judgement long time ago

Eguns are not to be taken serious. Ask Lagos indigenes, they will tell you that Hundeyin is an Egun, and nobody takes them serious in Yoruba land
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by dapadawee: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Felix6:
Animal, his conscience will prick him for the rest of his life. Pussy judge.
He is animal because you lossed and keep loosing
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Advancedman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by dragunov: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

You're just being emotional. That doesn't work in the real world. Maybe on SM. If LP and PDP were able to provide cogent, workable evidence, it will be a different story. The judge herself stated this. Stop wailing!
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by delpee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
zadokchidi:
So all this are what sir...don't worries the seed you sow today will grow years to come

Appropriate evidence would have been the copies of duly signed result sheets tendered by LP polling agents showing how he won the election. Simple and straightforward. Unfortunately, there was nothing like that. Law is all about credible evidence not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by ReturnMan: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Set of stupid wishful thinkers.

Even the stupid LP lawyers are filing cases without evidence to back up their position.

U sound stupidly bitter even after the annexation of your corrupt candidate in the judiciary. Rivers state didn't vote thuvnub
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by hansomb: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:

from your explanation - you are a lawyer, an Obi supporter, you have respect for the judiciary but at same time pained by the verdict delivered. And you admitted that Obi's lawyer did a terrible Job. The reasons the judge took the extra mile is because of the too much noise and confidence or arrogance exhibited by the Plaintiff well-wishers.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Maski87: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
If I collect 5 million dollars, there will be no shaking, not even social media
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by toyosiolamide(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Felix6:
Animal, his conscience will prick him for the rest of his life. Pussy judge.
Be like una no read...na woman no be man.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by busomma: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Madam judge, go & enjoy ur billions with co-travellers. 25% of FTC that has been sacrosanct since 1999 no longer matters in this case ,nor the straightforward mandate give to INEC to transmit results from ward level in real time has become optional. I wonder why hundreds of billions of naira was spent to make collating election results electronically. You & ur fellow judges defended Tinubu more than his lawyers did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.