Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff (30074 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by chukel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUAAx4rAXQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/07/were-they-expecting-court-to-be-intimidated-by-social-media-tribunal-scolds-petitioners/
obyno82, ewu Gambia. Listen to the female Judge. I know you have attention deficit disorder. So just start from 5:30minutes so you see how deluded you guys are. Isi saw dust.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Olu1000: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUAAx4rAXQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/07/were-they-expecting-court-to-be-intimidated-by-social-media-tribunal-scolds-petitioners/

Exactly! The law works on evidence.He who asserts must prove.I am a Labour Party member but I knew Obi’s case was weak.The only part that made a little sense was the fact that Tinubu may not have been qualified to contest hence disqualification but the court threw everything out.Even disqualification needs very strong grounds.

4 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by festacman(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She needs to explain why she is drawing such inferences. The onus of proof Is on the accuser. LP failed to provide evidence that they won. Which can simply be a collation of all result sheets from the polling units.

There is a difference between a banter and a simple admonishment that a plaintiff ought to have done better with provision of strong evidence and witnesses. This banter of hers means "when they go low, I go low too" and that's sounds a bit childish.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Tuprelo: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry After all the evidences that were brought before the court of appeal, this heartless woman opened her giggle hole to say that LP had no cogent evidence to corroborate their claims of winning the 2023 elections...

Come to think of it...... This is a mother and she gave birth to children or is it animals?
It's sad to say again, "There Was A Country!"
" I WON THE ELECTIONS!!!" HOW MANY GOVERNORS, SENATORS OR HOREP HAVE YOU? WHAT ARE YOUR INSTRUMENTS OF GOVERNANCE TO BE DECLARED PRESIDENT? SHOW US YOUR RESULTS AND HOW YOU COMPILED THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Omoawoke2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
davillian:
Tinubu is not a straight forward person and he is capable of doing anything to hold on to power..
He did it to get there and he would do it to remain there.......

Abeg rest, you don try

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by IzRayl: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Keep quiet what evidence What has tinubu trafficking drugs go to do with the election results or what correlates his seaized house in the USA to the election results
simfrost90210:
angry After all the evidences that were brought before the court of appeal, this heartless woman opened her giggle hole to say that LP had no cogent evidence to corroborate their claims of winning the 2023 elections...

Come to think of it...... This is a mother and she gave birth to children or is it animals?

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by festacman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
kayperry:

According to which rule or whose law ??
you people just like making a fuss out of nothing you leave real issues and exert energy on meaningless thing

however nothing she said is outside the truth, besides she is only human tew

There is a difference between a banter and a simple admonishment that a plaintiff ought to have done better with provision of strong evidence and witnesses. This banter of hers means "when they go low, I go low too" and that's sounds a bit childish.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by festacman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
blowjohn:

U don't get it.

She is saying that the lawyers no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
onuman:

Olanipekun and the judges - they are Tinubu rented. Olanipekun even hardly replied to the allegations of LP and PDP lawyers because he already knew that the judges were rented by Tinubu/APC.
This just a story obi had a bad case.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Charly68: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Probably that is why they mounted cyber war ..
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
If you don't understand how the World Works or Nigerian works .. You can't achieve anything in this Country... Once You see US & Rest of the world Romancing Tinubu, U should know E don Go Niyen !

Peter Obi Can't Even Win Election in Togo or Uganda .... Talkless of Nigeria...

Weyrey ni Portable grin

Obi is a Boy grin ... If Atiku is Failing Since 1990s, Obi is a Jon Snow .....

Na English hard you so?

“ Peter Obi Can't Even Win Election in Togo or Uganda .... Talkless of Nigeria...”.

Follow follow without sense.

When you say “talk less” oga, it means lesser. Oga bewitched follower, what your yeye English means is that Nigeria is lesser than Togo and Uganda.

Anyway no be giraffing una dey take manage complete SSS English exam?
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by pquaver(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

Be deceiving yourself

I don't kmow how am deceiving myself as i still dey enjoy tribunal judgement... U are still in the 5 Sterbphasen.. I no blame u.. U go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Here is it

First K-leg, I saw people gazette.. That one that shares fake news all about... No be the same gazette share fake new abt obi wey una wan burst grin grin grin grin

When dey post fake new abt obi, una go wan burst but if na tinubu, u go dey happy

2nd K-leg, you said wọlé threatened But ur pic says tinubu

Guy.. Go and sleep grin grin grin grin

How far? Shey we dey go supleme court? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Omenlon: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tribunal is over, we will take back our manhood is over, next topic to occupy the obideints for the next few months or years?

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by mrdharkchild(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
pquaver:

Who u help? Abeg park one side. Who dey beg you? Are u feeding Nairalanders? Person hunger never see road wey dey complain and wail everyday is telling people not to beg him.. No one is begging u oga.
Look. Ok
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by mrdharkchild(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
Mumu how many ppl don beg frm u? Your mates and ppl younger than u are donating millions of dollars for charity that doesn't benefit them in no way , anonymously with no noise ....Obedients and Mumu feeling important,empty drums 😂

Ok
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Incognito403:

I think Obi and his incompetent lawyers are the clowns here.
You went to court without evidence. You think the court is an annex of twitter?

I am totally dissatisfied at Obi.
Till now, Obi is still not realizing he worked for Tinubu in the last elections.
If Obi contest again, he will not have the same goodwill he enjoyed in the last elections.

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Omoawoke2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obidients need dictionary

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by TheBillyonaire: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hold your State Governors accountable. Federal Politics is nothing, provides nothing and will provide no roads for you in your State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by uchennamani(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:
An unnecessary banter from the high bench. She ought to just draw inferences on the strength of evidence and witness' testimonies in front of her and state her judgement.

NB: There is a difference between a banter and a simple admonishment that a plaintiff ought to have done better with provision of strong evidence and witnesses. This banter of hers means "when they go low, I go low too" and that's a bit childish coming from a bench of a temple of justice which has a "blind woman" as a symbol.

You get sense bro. Nice one.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Emotions and social media threat doesn't win court case.

The court flung the yeye go and verify nonsense the charge and bail lawyer of LP brought..

They are just defrauding obi

Those lawyers are just in it for the money. Why go to a tribunal with solid evidence of how your principal won.
They are at best charge and bail lawyers.
I am sure they would want to go to the supreme court so they call bill more hours.
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by creativehubb: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But from the comments on this thread including your comment, a particular group have been pigeon-hold as those responsible for intimidating the judiciary through the social media
Guilty conscience, of course labor party members are extremists, they are the ones threatening the judiciary...so you are blaming the judiciary for highlighting it...it was used in context...they were appalled by the weak case presented by labor party, so it seem like labor were banking on the social media threats to intimidate the judge, obidients were even saying "declare Obi winner now" grin

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Makunahatata: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrdharkchild:

Ok
shame on u

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Ofunaofu: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

First K-leg, I saw people gazette.. That one that shares fake news all about... No be the same gazette share fake new abt obi wey una wan burst grin grin grin grin

When dey post fake new abt obi, una go wan burst but if na tinubu, u go dey happy

2nd K-leg, you said wọlé threatened But ur pic says tinubu

Guy.. Go and sleep grin grin grin grin

How far? Shey we dey go supleme court? grin grin grin

You energy used in looking for k-leg could have been used by going online with the news caption to dig dip and authenticate the news
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by kayperry: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
festacman:

Like i said, Judges are human tew, besides what is wrong with being childish no be the same head we take do kids still dey our head ... thats just your opinion jare

All eye on judiciary was torn apart with national televising of the judgement cheesy the judiciary biggest clap back at critics,

Nigerians had a 1st hand information such that even a school cert holder can comprehend the judgement.

we must commend the judiciary, no job for propagandist wink social media is as cool as the streets cheesy that is something

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by zionstaar75: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

pained

1 Like

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Yusman316(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blaze14k:

My dear its really funny how they discarded the constitution. From there point of view they wanted obi to prove how he won and that was what matters. What i understand is that they want tinubu to retain that seat
Peter Obi made the allegation to the court that he won the election so it is on him to prove how he won not the other way round. Or were you expecting Tinubu to prove to the court how Peter Obi didn't win the election?

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by DonroxyII: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Na English hard you so?

“ Peter Obi Can't Even Win Election in Togo or Uganda .... Talkless of Nigeria...”.

Follow follow without sense.

When you say “talk less” oga, it means lesser. Oga bewitched follower, what your yeye English means is that Nigeria is lesser than Togo and Uganda.

Anyway no be giraffing una dey take manage complete SSS English exam?
grin... Una too Dey Know English Na ihm Make Una dey Lose Election ... Nigerians no dey Hear English grin

Weyrey dey correct my English ...I'm a Yoruba Boy From North-Central ...I no hear English grin.

Make English sef come speak Yoruba if dem born ihm Papa papa Well ....

Isi-ewu, Nkwobi, Onyeoshi ... grin
Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by zadokchidi: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
So all this are what sir...don't worries the seed you sow today will grow years to come

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by vannessa7(f): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kusu12:
Obidots are delusional set of people, they lack basic reasoning ability.

You are right, in fact I have come to the conclusion that in the thinking department most of them are a bit low, when we say you should not judge a tribe by one individuals attitude it is not entirely true, I think it's genetic, many people from that side are generally low on the IQ. And to think I narrowly missed marrying igbo. I dodged a bullet.

It is very simple to prove their win in court because every political party is supposed to have people on ground in every polling unit who transmit the particular party score in their individual polling units to a central collation centre in the state where it is further collated and sent to their federal collation centre where the entire votes received by the party is then determined by adding all the figures received from various states, also they have their own hard copy of election form from each polling units, these are the things that will prove they won in court because their figure will be compared to the one televised which we all watched live, even their party representative that submitted their result at the election monitoring panel will also testify that this is not what they submitted showing proof with a copy of their form submitted, chikena, but they were beating about the bush, they didn't have their own figures collated by the party with proof and evidence, nothing for the judges to work on or investigate, and yet many of them are still acting offended or wounded, especially their grownups and so called elites that should know better, they think they can move the judiciary or God with propaganda and lies. The only favour we can do for them is to let them go, they need to govern themselves because no other region can satisfy them.

2 Likes

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by Blaze14k: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yusman316:

Peter Obi made the allegation to the court that he won the election so it is on him to prove how he won not the other way round. Or were you expecting Tinubu to prove to the court how Peter Obi didn't win the election?

You see the reason why they said we should televise the court proceedings. So the evidence Peter obi brought to court what do u actually think was in there?

Re: Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff by mrdharkchild(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
shame on u
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.