Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (11461 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by bisiaet: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
Too funny a thread. I can see so many are already shivering and afraid now. Hmmmm I dey laugh.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by lwise(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
The government behave as if they were not aware of this uprising.Jonathan is not saying anything now oooo.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
lwise:

The government behave as if they were not aware of this uprising.Jonathan is not saying anything now oooo.

If you were him, what would you say? Dude, understand your country deeply, so that you don't just speak from a position of fear only. Do you really want the country to remain in control of corrupt ex-generals who will continue to dictate your future?
I am certain that GEJ wants the best for the country and is thinking miles ahead.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by deols(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
When the said N'delta group made their threat, I was embarassed by many of the comments on this forum. Boko haram is doing something BAd-fact

But, two wrongs can never make a right. It only makes the situation worse. Am sure many of those campaigning here for the face-off would be the first to run for cover if it happens.

We should all pray for peace rather than looking out for vengeance

and let the government protect us from every form of violence.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by AbuHanifa: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Good one deols. U spoke my mind
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by asoebi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
We dont need war in dis country all we need is to taclkle our problem from the roots
cause me no fit fight ooooooo infact i never chop dis morning iya aisa say rice never done so wich belle i wan take fight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by odechukwu: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
aso ebi:

We dont need war in dis country all we need is to taclkle our problem from the roots
cause me no fit fight ooooooo infact i never chop dis morning iya aisa say rice never done so wich belle i wan take fight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some people actually think the fight will be going on while they are in their rooms posting on nairaland. like i said earlier, the ones clamouring for the war dont know shit about war. ask people who happened to be caught up in the jos crisis to give you highlight of hoe worse it can go. just imagine yourself with no banks to go withdraw money and no stall to pick up necessities thats if you can even stay in your house in peace self. you go dey beg dey cry for a break self.
abeg make una try watch hotel rwanda and sometimes in april again ooooooo
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Boko Haram is not about Northerners but about terrorism. I still wonder why southerners are still in th north despit its lack of security. If the south and North are not compartible then we should go our seperate ways and lets see who feels the pain.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
OPC WHERE UNA DEY WHEN YOUR MATES DEY FIGHT, [size=18pt]LAZY FELLOWS[/size]
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by islamrules(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
OPC WHERE UNA DEY WHEN YOUR MATES DEY FIGHT, LAZY FELLOWS

Shut your tongue. OPC is a vigilante group with the responsibility of protecting Yoruba interest.

They are not terrorist groups.

They are not trouble maker.

Yorubas are yet to bring out terrorist organization. In the past I read something about "Agbe koya".
I think Yoruba may come up something similar!

But at the end of the war. We are all gonna loose. We are not America. This is Nigeria, we cant afford war.

War should be the last thing we should think of. All these madness and fanaticism has a source we need to attack that source.

The source is the government!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by stillme(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
What type of country is this? No value for human life. Leaders are crazy,the followers are mad. :@
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by lucyiano: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
boko haram and niger delta millitants lets stop fighting, lets stop killing and bombing and lets unite, for united will stand and divided will fall in this country all we need is peace peace, peace , peaceeeeeeee.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Okijajuju1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
I respect the Niger Delta Militants as a ruthless gang whose terror actually caught the attention of the government, but this is where they messed up, they were more interested in the money than in any real true cause. They fought hard with the Military in the creeks, attacked oil installations but thats just it. Wth the exception of the Oct 1st bombing of 2010, they really didnt create much damage. PLUS they surrendered arms and ammunitions in exchange for money,

Now these Boko boys are on a different high. They are motivated by religion, have no real cause they are fighting for, have attacked two high profile government building that caused maximum damage, have detonated bombs inside over 3 military bases, refuse to negociate, killed the first man who attempted to negociate a truce with government and the one big edge they have over Niger Delta boys is they have no regard for even their own lives.

The ultimatum given by the Niger Delta boys is laughable because they really do not have the capacity to carry out any major assault on Northern settlements in the region cos they have been mostly disarmed. The Boko boys on the other hand are still very active and have proven that their own strikes carry more weight. The only problem I forsee is that should the Niger Delta boys actually carry out their threat, the retaliatory attacks would not be on Niger Delta indigenes but rather Eastern traders who ply their trade in the North and that would just start a sh.it storm of events that would definitely spiral outta control because the Igbos are always looking for an opportuinity to yell genocide.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by venahoro(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Letz embrace peace**
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by jaso1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ francis,
Disintegration is not about criticism or shenanigan, is about how each country will stand and run her economy effectively. the ability to do this lies on the captain of the ship and is not anybody business.
one thing we need to understand is that there is no unity and likeness, each tribe has different objectives and the foundation of the country has even make things more complex hence the need for boko Hram effect in the country if that will put an end to leadership incompetency in Nigeria.
To me Boko Haram is capable of fulfilling their promises, heartless which is required in war but militant are just mouthed, they have no single voice that’s why they end up fumbling. what is the effect of amnesty that did not attends to community request? what’s the population of people that got it? and what impact would this make than to send youth into the same platform since is the only active way of getting what you want from looters.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Kx: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
Is the 7days ultimatum over now?
why the silence from the egbesu/naija delta boys?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Ekpekus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Am really amazed @replies jst coz a faceless man gave an interview 2 an attention seeking media who never verified same b4 posting it on the web.
Those clamouring 4 war are those that never experiencd d civil war, War ain't fun neither is it merriment bt sorrow & anguish. I so believe in ONE NIGERIA! Lets b wise and cautious with our words. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
i*d support war. . . Bt only if it*d be d people vs govt.

Dey cnt change. . . So lets kill em all!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by baslone: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
Okija_juju:

I respect the Niger Delta Militants as a ruthless gang whose terror actually caught the attention of the government, but this is where they messed up, they were more interested in the money than in any real true cause. They fought hard with the Military in the creeks, attacked oil installations but thats just it. Wth the exception of the Oct 1st bombing of 2010, they really didnt create much damage. PLUS they surrendered arms and ammunitions in exchange for money,

Now these Boko boys are on a different high. They are motivated by religion, have no real cause they are fighting for, have attacked two high profile government building that caused maximum damage, have detonated bombs inside over 3 military bases, refuse to negociate, killed the first man who attempted to negociate a truce with government and the one big edge they have over Niger Delta boys is they have no regard for even their own lives.

The ultimatum given by the Niger Delta boys is laughable because they really do not have the capacity to carry out any major assault on Northern settlements in the region cos they have been mostly disarmed. The Boko boys on the other hand are still very active and have proven that their own strikes carry more weight. The only problem I forsee is that should the Niger Delta boys actually carry out their threat, the retaliatory attacks would not be on Niger Delta indigenes but rather Eastern traders who ply their trade in the North and that would just start a sh.it storm of events that would definitely spiral outta control because the Igbos are always looking for an opportuinity to yell genocide.

It was all hype! The military couldn't hold them because of the high level of corruption
and exchange of cash among st them.

The JTF soldiers were has guilty as the MEND boys! The soldiers were involved in the bunkering activities
going on there. They were also getting heavily paid by multinationals for some so- called protection. The
government gave those MEND boys too much space!

Back then, soldiers wanted to be posted to the south-south because the ground was some kind of a get-rich
quick scheme. A soldier friend of mine who recently returned from a Sudan mission testified this to me.

He told me they were bribing their bosses to get their names on the JTF posting list.

Unfortunately, just like Jos-the soldiers wey dey Maiduguri presently dey vexxx cos their nuttin to gain there!

Little wonder they are maiming even the innocents!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
^
Really? You wanna go test guys like Tompolo? I love NL and the way we can just make claims.
Dude, those guy's regularly fed 9ja soldiers to the croc's in large numbers. How many times did you see headlines like "JTF lose 25 soldiers?" Why do you think govt capitulated with the amnesty escape route after spending $3.3billion to arm JTF?

I de laf o!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Ayowumie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ijogz K:

OPC WHERE UNA DEY WHEN YOUR MATES DEY FIGHT, [size=18pt]LAZY FELLOWS[/size]
So, you actually support the crusade of war btw militants and bh? Now, you feel like dragging OPC into it?
My advice, Please, don't forget to be at fore front of the war.
odechukwu:

some people actually think the fight will be going on while they are in their rooms posting on nairaland. like i said earlier, the ones clamouring for the war dont know poo about war. ask people who happened to be caught up in the jos crisis to give you highlight of hoe worse it can go. just imagine yourself with no banks to go withdraw money and no stall to pick up necessities thats if you can even stay in your house in peace self. you go dey beg dey cry for a break self.
abeg make una try watch hotel rwanda and sometimes in april again ooooooo
EXACTLY!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nagoma(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2011

Valid analysis
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Obiagu1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
. . . and when will this fight begin?

The earlier the better.

I hope the military gets divided too and not try to protect anyone. A full scale war is all we need.
If they are banking on a ratio of 14:1 of which a chunk of them are Igbos rather than replying the NigerDeltans, they are targeting southerners from every corner especially Igbos (toro/tolo).
At the end of the war, we might end up with a different ratio of casualties.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by KBrown: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
To say the truth, the south as a whole stands to lose more in human resources if we allow a senseless war to break out. I feel really sad when some posters (obviously from the south) talk about killing their maiguards or their street-corner mai-suyas. They seem to foolishly equate the value of the lives of these pitiful fellows with that of trained southern professionals (Doctors, Engineers, Accountants, bankers and others too numerous to mention) who reside here in the north. While most of the poor northerners in the north are responsible only to themselves, many of the southerners are bread winners and responsible for the survival of extended families down-south.

So, please, let those who have brains among the war-mongers realize that all Nigerians, north and south have one common enemy in the greedy and untouchable elite cabal that is holding everyone, including the so called government to ransom. [/b]They decide what happens to you and me daily. They decide when to have peace and when not to have with their sponsored militants. They create the news for us and tell us what to believe. [b]Many a times have they manipulated us to castigate those whom we are supposed to praise and praise those we are supposed to stone to death.
Be wise Nigerians, let's go after the real enemies instead of fighting foolishly among ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by baslone: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Beaf:

^
Really? You wanna go test guys like Tompolo? I love NL and the way we can just make claims.
Dude, those guy's regularly fed 9ja soldiers to the croc's in large numbers. How many times did you see headlines like "JTF lose 25 soldiers?" Why do you think govt capitulated with the amnesty escape route after spending $3.3billion to arm JTF?

I de laf o!

Which means they were strong enough to take over the Federal Govt if they wanted! shocked
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Owen2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
How anybody can read the above article and not see the foolery in it is beyond me. Journalism at its trashy worst.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by bisiaet: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
OPC WHERE UNA DEY WHEN YOUR MATES DEY FIGHT,  LAZY FELLOWS

Brosie! Brosie!! Brosie!!! what is the relevancy of OPC now with this thread or may I say how does this thread relate to OPC? Any answer
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by ace1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
KBrown:

To say the truth, the south as a whole stands to lose more in human resources if we allow a senseless war to break out. I feel really sad when some posters (obviously from the south) talk about killing their maiguards or their street-corner mai-suyas. They seem to foolishly equate the value of the lives of these pitiful fellows with that of trained southern professionals (Doctors, Engineers, Accountants, bankers and others too numerous to mention) who reside here in the north. While most of the poor northerners in the north are responsible only to themselves, many of the southerners are bread winners and responsible for the survival of extended families down-south.

So, please, let those who have brains among the war-mongers realize that all Nigerians, north and south have one common enemy in the greedy and untouchable elite cabal that is holding everyone, including the so called government to ransom. [/b]They decide what happens to you and me daily. They decide when to have peace and when not to have with their sponsored militants. They create the news for us and tell us what to believe. [b]Many a times have they manipulated us to castigate those whom we are supposed to praise and praise those we are supposed to stone to death.
Be wise Nigerians, let's go after the real enemies instead of fighting foolishly among ourselves.

True talk,
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by kokoA(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
gam gam. fire don enter kitchen o
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ghen Ghen.

We would now know if MEND are really bazztards.

Boko haram has challenged you, And in the G code, Never make a threat if you cant perform.

Meanwhile Mr dechukwu Retardeen is sitting and watching.

Who said MEND dont kill civilians?

The ones killed on October 1 are what Military? The people killed in Atlas Cove lagos are what? gendarmes?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by moshoodn(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Guess its time i contacted my allies in Germany for fresh supplies of kalashnikovs and M16.
Time to smoke some bokos!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Okijajuju1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wrong thread**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning / Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.