Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (11460 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Torch1(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2011
I am praying for division of Nigeria without bloodshed but it seems that it is inevitable, anyway i will advice the Southerners to go back to thier state of origin becos i believe the ratio is 1:14, I dnt want to witness any genocide oo! These pple are beasts/Jihadists.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2011
When actually is the 7th day,the day of reckoning,the day on which Mend wud declare a full blown war against BH?

I need me an answer fast so I can cordinate my movement.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by bizboy01(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2011
There is no individual or nation that survived with crisis, its time we stop all problems that will result in blood wasting and focus on self improvement.

You must give account of whoever or whatever blood you shed, whatever anyone sows,so shall he/she reap.

Think of how to move Nigeria forward and better your children children.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by xavier3g(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2011
Chai, And I like musa my gateman O, but I guess i have to check if my gun really works, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2011
What nonsense, how dare the north to reply in such a manner, they want to fight groundnut vs oil war. This country has been forced to be together for too long, we should end it now! Imagine the idiot saying the north doesn't need the south. The count down is on.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by mrofficial(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Blood blood blood! Why are we so blood thirsty?

Because we need blood noni.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by BabaEleko(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2011
[size=24pt]Ratio 14:1 Egbesu fail!!!!! grin grin[/size]

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by software(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2011
Abeg make una no fight ooooooooo
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2011
mr.official:

Because we need blood noni.
oju eje! eje la won eleyi o! Wateve happens, u.s/u.k will support d south becos of our oil, and those drones will level up even d desert in d north. So d north beta tink. Dia's enuf farm land in east and west here!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Torch1(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2011
blink182:

What nonsense, how dare the north to reply in such a manner, they want to fight groundnut vs oil war. This country has been forced to be together for too long, we should end it now! Imagine the  saying the north doesn't need the south. The count down is on.
is groundnut pyramid still existing in the North when there leaders are busy looting oil money dat is from the South,
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2011
There is no Niger Delta man up north. Dis crazy boko haram scavengers are really targetting the ibo community doing business there legitimately and peacefully.
Let them understand that aside federal might,an ibo man can commercialize disturbances in unperpeturbed dimensions by inventing ogbunigwes and its likes to decrease their populations geometrically. Let them nib their murderous intents before it elicits uncontainable reactions of d brut force of Ndigbo
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by olaposer(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2011
I hope this is not another civil war?which way nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2011
Crown Prince:

There is no Niger Delta man up north. Dis crazy boko haram scavengers are really targetting the ibo community doing business there legitimately and peacefully.
Let them understand that aside federal might,an ibo man can commercialize disturbances in unperpeturbed dimensions by inventing ogbunigwes and its likes to decrease their populations geometrically. Let them nib their murderous intents before it elicits uncontainable reactions of d brut force of Ndigbo

You are wrong. Urhobo's, Edo's and Efiks travel and establish themselves in far off places as much as the Igbo's do.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by agog: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2011
may God not let war break out here again because that will automatically put an end to the state called Nigeria. Every region is capable of unleashing very terrible havoc on the other.[b][/b]
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by mbatuku1: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2011
If Nigeria ever comes close to a civil war again, that will make the end of this entity called Nigeria.

Anyway, that's my wish. It's long over due.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by sylve11: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2011
it's not going 2 be sexy if war breaks. . cool
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by peleson: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2011
@Beaf,,u correct lyk die!!!see !! this time, No retreat no surrender, we go create border lines and enter into agreement  with middle belt and with our oil money, let see hw they will survive, According to there response, they also wish nigeria to be  one after their  killings,
I see Jonathan as the last president of Nigeria,
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nanidee(f): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2011
For the people advocating war, I hope you have found a way of protecting yourselves and your families? I hope you have underground hide-outs in place? I hope you have some weapons of war too? I hope you have enough food stashed away to last you and your loved ones indefinitely? I also sincerely hope you have a way of protecting your investments and assets?

If you havent answered in the affirmative, then I'm sorry to tell you that U̶̲̥̅̊ are no where near prepared.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by mtaj: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2011
I'm amazed by some replies here. The sensible people from both the North and South should stand up against these senseless war-mongers. It's the innocent people that will loose if these things are not checked because the war-mongers don't have anything to loose. And petty issues like this are what is preventing us from coming together to fight our common enemy: the elite.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by lagcity(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2011
republic reports is a trashy website run by some nut job Igbo people. [size=18pt]This story is most likely false.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by dinggle: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2011
Idiots! both of them are olodo, they left the corrupt politicians to turn their guns against each other, do u guys knw how much Nigeria will change if Niger-delta militant and boko haram join hands to reclaims Nigeria's stolen wealth from past/present politicians.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nanidee(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ boko haram has no case. TĦey are just a bunch of cowardly dim*wits. You should name another group.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2011
dinggle:

Idiots! both of them are olodo,  they left the corrupt politicians to turn their guns against each other, do u guys knw how much Nigeria will change if Niger-delta militant and boko haram join hands to reclaims Nigeria's stolen wealth from past/present politicians.

. . .The Nigerian disease of praying for someone else to do the dirty job of saving them is evident here. Bera dust your pants and polish your AK yourself.
ND militants only task is to fight for the emancipation of the people from injustice, what is boko harams? After answering that question, lets then ask ourselves if they remotely have anything in common.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by kpolli(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2011
Now renewing VISA. . . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by peleson: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2011
@Beaf,,wer will FCT,Niger,nasarawa kwara fall into because,ds boko haram states v dia sympathizers in all these places .Personally, i really dnt want them included with us to avoid Gaza kind of conflict in the future
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by DAY12(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2011
What can we do about this country turning back to GOD? Raising weapons against each other is our daily bread!

I'd love dis Kontry. . . . . God take control! cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by odechukwu: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2011
please be wise peepz, you only know the beginning of war, you never know how it will end
valacious:

oju eje! eje la won eleyi o! Wateve happens, u.s/u.k will support d south becos of our oil, and those drones will level up even d desert in d north. So d north beta tink. Dia's enuf farm land in east and west here!
am really sorry for you, the west will only do wot works in their favour so dont be suprised if they end up killing most of the NDeltans too.

if we cannot accomodate ourselves right now, wot makes u think we'll still be able to accomodate each other after the break-up. please be mindful that WAR is a very delicate thing to venture into. it only cause misery and sorrows
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2011
^
Sadly, the West will have little say if a new war breaks out. [b]Nigeria's money all comes from the ND [/b]and take it or leave it that area is now becoming the most powerful political block in the country. But its ok to continue living in your dreams and wonderland, just don't be asleep when the door is knocked.

peleson:

@Beaf,,wer will FCT,Niger,nasarawa kwara fall into because,ds boko haram states v dia sympathizers in all these places .Personally, i really dnt want them included with us to avoid Gaza kind of conflict in the future

More than half of Kwara is Yoruba, so the place will be split, the other areas you mentioned (aside from the FCT) can join boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by islamrules(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Hello Nigerians,

War is the last thing we need in Nigeria. War has no good fruit, but death, hunger, instability, diseases and long-term hatred and un-forgiveness.
Without taking side religiously, as Nigerians, we should assess the situation, the cause, root and genesis of this war-mongering by Niger/Delta and daily blood birth by Boko-haram.

What are the causes?

1. Selfishness: Some people in the North believes they own Nigeria and Hausa population is more than both Yoruba, Ibo and Niger/Deltans. They believe if they win the majority in the North, they have won generally. But let do the math. North is just full of in-habited blank lands/deserts. Except Kaduna, Kano, Zaria, where else is population in the North?
South-west? – Everywhere in the west is populated (there is even competition for land in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan) People are many but no land. Lagos is still the most populated city in west Africa. I am not sure of Africa as a whole. What do I need to say about South-South ?

2. Weak Government: We are being governed by a weak, non-directional and clueless man, who thinks some people are more powerful than Nigerian constitution. He has skeleton in his cupboard and therefore is afraid of his head too. He has forgotten that as long as he is the Chief Commander of armed forces, he is the most powerful man in Nigeria.

3. Corruption and disregard for rule of law: There is no law court that is powerful enough to try our ex-military president. I don’t want to mention name. They are the so-called notorious “CABAL” ruling for the past 30 years.

4. Religious Intolerance/bigotry, poverty, illiteracy: Many Nigerians are being used because of poverty or religion believes. This whole show of Boko-haram and NJ guys is far from being religious, but purely political. But, the perpetrators of these evil acts hide under the umbrella of religion to maim and kill innocent Nigeria. By that method, they can get cheap labour/people to use for their insanity.

In conclusion, it is obvious that these evil tools are achieving their aims to destabilize the country by toying with the minds of Nigerians, by making them believe it is a religious war they are fighting.

Nigerians should think up and stop being used. We should unite,embarrass and disgrace them.
We should all say a big “[size=15pt]NO[/size]” and denial to Boko-haram (any Islamic terrorist) and Niger/delta/Massob/OPC and others.
At the end of the day, these people will gain and win either through amnesty money or bribe from the presidency as an appeasement.

We Nigerians need to mend our fences. Outsiders from Niger, Sudan and Chad come into Nigeria and join book-haram to kill us, we Nigerians on our Land just because our fences are open. [size=14pt]What is wrong with us? [/size]

We need to embrace one other regardless of religion, tribe or education. We are black and no truth or religion can block this fact.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by odechukwu: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^ so u think that will just start and end in a day. think of the misery and the sorrows it'll cause on the common people. those that have witnessed war before will never wish for even the least of it. by the time the war will end no one will even think of the oil that has gotten all of you blind. wot gives you the believe you might actually survive it sef
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm so sorry for the MEND guys, this Boko Boys are not smiling o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Introduce N5000 Note In 2013 / Two Policemen Killed By Thieves In Onitsha / Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.