Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (11459 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by odechukwu: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Ghen Ghen.

We would now know if MEND are really bazztards.

Boko haram has challenged you, And in the G code, Never make a threat if you cant perform.

Meanwhile Mr dechukwu Retardeen is sitting and watching.

Who said MEND dont kill civilians?

The ones killed on October 1 are what Military? The people killed in Atlas Cove lagos are what? gendarmes?
guy, wetin u wan make i do na. atleast you people keep abusing us na. so na sit down lok i dey o.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Skii(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
Omo, you go fear response men shocked
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by deadie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ogbunigwes are being mass manufactured for sale to each of the groups.
Distributors wanted. For further information contact:

Akamgbo Ogbunigwe
1967 Uwadiegwu Str.
Aba, Biafra.

The new OG2 11 are refined versions of or the OG 67, which wrecked havoc on the Nigerian Army (and their British and Egyptian merceneries), and is capable of causing quantum damage in a 1 km radius (at lease 10 thousand lives per OG2 11 depending on area of placement). Place your orders now.

Note: the chips placed on each OG2 11 ensures its inactivity within Biafra.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by jmaine: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
People still dey compare the rugged modus operandi of MEND to that of the coward hiding Bokos . . . common confraternity boys go unleash terror on those Boko fool after due intelligence work . .  it takes nothing to burn those boko fools if they ever come out in the open . .  a reason why they are shyte scared to how their faces . . . What a pack of Boko fools . .
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by seedord247(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
Plz when is the match going take place

Venue:

Date:

who will broadcast this HITV DSTV?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by seyijames3(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
9ja delta wicked o na dere ijaw dey o boko haran run o
WE NID PIC let tall fact wat is dere nid @ boko haram
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Abeg I dey offer TORO pronunciation lessons o. For those who pronouce TOLO
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by ektbear: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
What is the story behind this toro/tolo stuff?

Are there some groups who cannot pronounce "R"?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
It was said the way of identifying people from the east was their inability to pronounce TORO. the promounce as TOLO
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by ektbear: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Heh.

Just like fresh off the boat Chinese who stereo-typically have difficulty pronouncing the letter "R."

Fried Rice=>Flied lice, hehe
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by ChinenyeN(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Ossaifamous(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
season film ni ele yi o Eni wo tan
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by xpagnol: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2011
I have called brothers and asked how prepared they are and they said they are ready,
Like play like play this government is taking us back to 1967 again, The last it was counted it was 19million alhamajiris presumed to exist in the whole north. God pls help ur people.

The worst is that our government has refused to be proactive in what ever thing be in their
policy formation and implementaion, hope they are really aware of all these threats and bla bla bla from the
both sides, Bokoharam pls dont forget that the incumbent is also a militant so do not take his silent attribute
for a cowardice, Xpagnol has spoken once again,

Godforbid , We are watching but praying.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Abagworo(m): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2011
South-East

You are joking, right?

No I was not joking.I have never heard Boko Haram claim they are fighting Southerners nor have I heard of them targeting Southerners.Everything they have done remains in the North mostly against Government interest.

The so-called MEND are non-entities consisting mostly of people that want to stay alive and enjoy oil money while Boko Haram consists of those willing to fight to death or die along with their target because they feel persecuted for their religious belief.I am therefore not feeling secure with MEND fighting for money challenging people who believe they are fighting for God.Nobody has ever won such a war.

History is there for everyone to see right from when They tried to end Christianity,rise of Mohamed,Rise of Al qaeda and lots more.It is only peace that can solve such religious problem.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Mote2(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2011
I'm proudly Niger Delta. We Niger Deltans r not built 2 b scared of war. In Isoko, Itsekiri & Ndokwa lands we no b almajiri! But it's irritating how every1 cowers @ d face of Boko Haram in d name of national peace. National peace?? When d parasitic Northern entity nw becomes d 1 dictating when Nigeria is in peace or turmoil.Yankuri kept shouting Bastard! U know who d real bastards r? D bastards r any southerners afraid of fighting becos they havn't lost any yet. How many southerners av they killed 4 fun & without any justifiable reason? Uncountable. If it is a storm they want, am nt scared! I will kill evry malo i come across in Lagos!!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by baslone: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2011
Abagworo:

No I was not joking.I have never heard Boko Haram claim they are fighting Southerners nor have I heard of them targeting Southerners.Everything they have done remains in the North mostly against Government interest.

[b]The so-called MEND are non-entities consisting mostly of people that want to stay alive and enjoy oil money while Boko Haram consists of those willing to fight to death or die along with their target because they feel persecuted for their religious belief.I am therefore not feeling secure with MEND fighting for money challenging people who believe they are fighting for God.[/b]Nobody has ever won such a war.

History is there for everyone to see right from when They tried to end Christianity,rise of Mohamed,Rise of Al qaeda and lots more.It is only peace that can solve such religious problem.

@jmaine, unlike yours- this point is not made outta emotions!!!! grin
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Base on my calculation, the killing in the ND should start by tomorow being 19 october, 2011
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
Base on my calculation the killing in the ND should start by tomorow being 19 october, 2011
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by anwarh(m): 3:20am On Dec 03, 2011
Woe is the nation when my fellow country men call for violence and unnecessary bloodshed.
I have always wondered why We Nigerians are accursed with bad governance and a terrible reality.
Now i know the answer; we do not deserve anything else.
There is nothing in war but misery and unimaginable horrors for all sides.
Do we really hate each other that much? to call for the destruction of our cities, the suffering of our women and children?
As a pure blooded Fulani from the direct line of Usman Fodio, i do not hate any other Nigerian nor am I prejudiced against anyone
either because of his religion or tribe. For all the differences and enmities that exist among us, there are more ties that unite us
than those that divide us. I pray that a day never come when we shall do unto ourselves what we may be ashamed to tell our children's children.
While reading through Nairaland, i have noticed a common error in judgement of those who call themselves educated and yet demonstrate clear bigotry and ignorance by stereotyping other people most especially northerners as almajiri e.t.c
Let me call your attention to the fact that you are no different from those same people whose values you so underestimate.
The great majority of the Nigerian people whether from the north or the south share the same dreams and aspirations;
the desire to live with dignity in our homeland, security of life and property, to escape from extreme poverty and to live in peace and harmony.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Yet the most fatuous of us have made themselves useful idiots of the corrupt regime that oppress us all, that deny us the life we yearn for and use the same tactics that the British used in 1920s-50s to divide and distract us from the true enemy of our people; The dirty politicians.
Our problem is corruption and we all know that corruption has no tribe.
All those calling for blood, i do not say put down your weapons, rather, turn around because the real target is right behind you.
If we Hausa/Fulani fight Igbo, Igbo fight Yoruba, Niger Delta fight everyone else, that will be a recipe for disaster and an unending cycle of violence like that of Somalia 91-date.
Why not unite and together, do battle with those who raped us blind for the past 40 years irrespective of what religion, tribe or region they come from. In that, we shall be victorious for our cause is just and righteous. Thereafter, we shall build a union that should be consecrated by a constitution of our own making, not one that is dictated. But if we allow for a repetition of the carnage of the civil war, believe me all the tribes in Nigeria will be pushed into the dustbin of history.
Lets do Russia 1917 or France 1789. Do u get my point?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by itking: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
Nigeria won turn iraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N5000 Note: Senate Vows To Stop Sanusi / Buhari Constitutes Committee On Autonomy Of State Legislature (FULL LIST) / Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.