Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing (39010 Views)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by reallouis: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2023
I wish you can reach me with this email realsaintlouis984@gmail.com as i just created it for this purpose, you can create 1 as well, as i have something very important to share with you.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Sweetvie: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by emerged01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Some company leave room for corruption. People may find it strange but it is actually the truth. One of the mgt said,"do everything necessary to make money but dont get caught". Another one,"you can bend the rule but dont break it", in corruption context.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Paradigms: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
The day it will backfire you will pay more than what you have taken and land in prison
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyerinde16(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
All those shouting stop will do worse if given the opportunity...

someone I know was in charge of diesel distribution for company trucks... more than 50 trucks assigned to him, he get 10ltrs from each truck, that's 500 ltrs of diesel per day 500×500= 250k per day... this is the opportunity I threw away forming saint good boy... i literally beg this guy for money now... he has bought over 10 corolla for remittance on Uber/Bolt, built house still buying properties all over lagos... i am here waiting for when.... my case is now had I known...

My brother get as much.as u can before door close... missed opportunities sometimes don't come back...
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by endy69: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Most bosses actually know you steal but they also know you can't steal much. They like honest thieves and would make you work for those monies you stole. Let's consider this, they allow only you to do the work of 3 to 4 persons now can you steal the salary of 3 to 4 persons monthly? The answer is no. Again, they have to worry about only you stealing from the firm and not 3 to 4 persons trying to steal. Like they say, the work is moving and the firm is making profit despite your petty theft. Stop blaming yourself and focus on your job. Don't get caught and all problems solved. If you calculate well, you may find out that the firm even own you. No matter how smart you are, you can't outsmart them.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Karlifate: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

You are now a criminal

Every criminal should plot an escape strategy

What's your own escape strategy?!

Plan a sleek 3 to 6 months Japa plan to UK or US and move before you get caught

All you need... Cost of Tickets, Cost of Running your Account for Proof of Fund, Cost of Visa... Within 6 months pull a mega heists and run

You think your MD and others don't know you are stealing, but they do and when you are caught they would start adding their figures to what you stole

You might steal 1million, by the time you reach State CID the MD would claim you stole 19milliom

Exactly. grin cheesy cheesy

They're only keeping quiet because they feel he's doing multiple role at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Westerhoffe(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
I once heard an Accountant say to one of his colleagues, "Accountants steal from all companies…if you don't make it as an Accountant, your village people are inside of you."

Well, I just pretended like I don't understand Yoruba language.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by yomiracles: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's not too late to retrace your steps.
God will help you!
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Sctests: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are in Nigeria, where stealing is not a sin. Your president and leaders are big thieves and drug dealers who steal in broad daylight with bullion vans and there are citizens who would kill for them.
Don't be remorseful, steal enough to join politics and throw a few crumbs around, people will kill for you and you will win.

There is no morality in Nigeria, just profit from your opportunities. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Firstcitizen: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are now doing STEALaton. You will get your record presented at Alagbon in a few weeks.

Thief!!! These is how you guys abuse positions of trust, make it difficult for other honest people and ruin companies.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by KillahPriest: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM
they took your advise about the auditor but they won't tell you when it will happen
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by winner37(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mr man continue till the day you are caught remember opportunity knocks but once ..Have a lot of investment and don't put your name on the paper Incase you are caught they will not reclaim your properties... Be smart enough to gather your wealth from them since they want to be smart by using you to exacute four men's work ..
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Obakoolex(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

You are now a criminal

Every criminal should plot an escape strategy

What's your own escape strategy?!

Plan a sleek 3 to 6 months Japa plan to UK or US and move before you get caught

All you need... Cost of Tickets, Cost of Running your Account for Proof of Fund, Cost of Visa... Within 6 months pull a mega heists and run

You think your MD and others don't know you are stealing, but they do and when you are caught they would start adding their figures to what you stole

You might steal 1million, by the time you reach State CID the MD would claim you stole 19milliom

I so much like straight forward people like you grin not that I encourage that act of corruption but you are not an hypocrite like 98% nairalanders.
Imagine all of them saying stop it bla bla bla but they're doing worse in their different sectors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Karlifate: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:
All those shouting stop will do worse if given the opportunity...

someone I know was in charge of diesel distribution for company trucks... more than 50 trucks assigned to him, he get 10ltrs from each truck, that's 500 ltrs of diesel per day 500×500= 250k per day... this is the opportunity I threw away forming saint good boy... i literally beg this guy for money now... he has bought over 10 corolla for remittance on Uber/Bolt, built house still buying properties all over lagos... i am here waiting for when.... my case is now had I known...

My brother get as much.as u can before door close... missed opportunities sometimes don't come back...

Saint Oyerinde16 grin cheesy

Rochas Okorocha should build a statue for you. cheesy
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Karlifate: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
winner37:
Mr man continue till the day you are caught remember opportunity knocks but once ..Have a lot of investment and don't put your name on the paper Incase you are caught they will not reclaim your properties... Be smart enough to gather your wealth from them since they want to be smart by using you to exacute four men's work ..

grin

It's a dog-eat-dog world.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by winner37(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karlifate:

grin

It's a dog-eat-dog world.

Absolutely , you check out nah
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Adgraced: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Your company's HR think they are saving cost by not employing people to do some of the works you are doing. Employers need to understand that when you employ qualified hands and pay them peanuts to do the work of more than one person, the employee will be prone to theft. Imagine paying an accountant less than 120k per month! Anyways you need to stop. Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner, If I were you I would look for another job that pays better and leave that place immediately because I tell you the money you have already stolen will be discovered one day.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM

The issue is that you are opportuned to work where you are defrauding your company and no one is putting a check on you as you do virtually every thing on trust

So just make sure you cover your tracks or foot print

But flexing with the proceeds and not doing anything reasonable with it makes it a stupid act
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Oyerinde16(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karlifate:

Saint Oyerinde16

Rochas Okorocha should build a statue for you. cheesy

Karlifate

Seems as I throwaway my own opportunity...
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by MosayA: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Keep chopping. When they catch you, blame the devil and village peolple grin grin grin

My hand no dey o
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by MySolace: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
From DM
Sorry if my notion is flawed, I think dey're still at gain... U do lots of work meant for other staffs wen ur ideal work is accounting.

Dey should pay higher wen dey eventually employ d necessary workers.

U're rather helping dem...
But if u think wot u're doing isn't good. Let dem know u can't keep shielding every burden, or dey increase ur pay if u should keep doing dem. Dats a way of making ur looting formal grin grin so u won't b bugged by ur conscience again. grin
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by rohangold: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sctests:
You are in Nigeria, where stealing is not a sin. Your president and leaders are big thieves who steal in broad day light with bullion vans and there are citizens who would kill for them.
Don't be remorseful, steal enough to join politics and throw a few crumbs around, people will kill for you and you will win.

There is no morality in Nigeria, just profit from your opportunities. grin grin grin
I swear, I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Microwhy: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mumu.. After stealing, chilling with the big boys is the next thing Ode!
Some organisations are greedy and selfish but that doesn't translate to stealing from them.
Find a way to refund all the stolen money and ask for salary review.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Microwhy: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
emerged01:
Some company leave room for corruption. People may find it strange but it is actually the truth. One of the mgt said,"do everything necessary to make money but dont get caught". Another one,"you can bend the rule but dont break it", in corruption context.
I worked with a company like that... Dont get Caught....
While all your colleagues are driving big cars, you're complaining about smallest of small thing to get your job done. I left the company though. I have a career to defend.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Kingsley123456(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
You will be caught the moment you quit, continue your job bro...
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by jojothaiv(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
There's a bank currently on the seat too, but they never learn until the whole cutting cost options come to cut them too.
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Westerhoffe(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karlifate:

Exactly. grin cheesy cheesy

They're only keeping quiet because they feel he's doing multiple role at the same time.

Just like I once told IconicR when she was saying something about her friend's mum and daughter saga, that the daughter found out her mum's staffs are stealing from her mum, but her mum doesn't know. See, all bosses know you're stealing from them. But once it's not hurting/harming their business, they'd keep turning the blind eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by salvation77177: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thank God that you have realized your sinful act. It's not too late anyway. Go to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. I will suggest you do restitution also. That is all that you defrauded your employer must be confessed and refund make if possible. You peace of mind is more than material thing of life.
God bless you and as you do it
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Father4all: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
I smell lies
Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by Abifarin16: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oyindamolah:
shocked The leader of the country are a reflection of the followers

Even without corrupt leaders, people will still be fraudulent.
This is a matter of individuals also being a cog in the system.
Before we condemn a leader we should first examine ourselves. Everyone has a role to play in fighting corruption. This is a company with 50m revenue monthly. When he sees 500Billion what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing by 8stargeneral: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Stop it or caught

Or better still report yourself to EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.