Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? (17231 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / Is Sexual Immorality The Devil's Last Card In These Last Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by ArinzeUgo: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2023
I just love ur quote....to me, it's never sex but anger
oluwaseyi0:
Only for people that believe it

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sweetjohn(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2023
the greatest sin is tribalism and jealousy plus lies and the yorubas are a bunch of sinners aiding to hell.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by GUNITGuy: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
titusmichael27:

How true is this your statement sir?
Let's be real at some point in our lives and most of these things will be taken care of, how true is this your advice?
Check out the statistics of rape in the north and compare with this your statement again.
Self discipline is the key.
The commandments of God should never leave your lips.
Rape in the north!!!!...We now live in the most hyper sexualized Generation owing to the sexual liberty propagated by western christian nations ......
You need super grace to not be corrupted now than ever if you still want to keep your eyes intact..
But if you don't want to pluck it off you better live the social media, the real world and sometimes even some churches yes I said churches .....
The rate at which we are getting sexual suggestions by the female gender has been at a very high frequency like never before due to this Liberty wether you want to pretend it's not there or not we are seeing the results every day you might not fall but it's been the most effective tool used by the kingdom of darkness against Men of Destiny and Purpose ...Please the Bible has enough evidence to support this claim.....
Paul warned we should Subject women you said we she liberalise them
He said flee from all youthful lust now lust is every where..
Since you can't manage the above ok let every man knows how to control his own desire
This were Pauls Suggestions to the church ....
Like you said at some point it would take another another more years for men to become desensitized to this sexual suggestions constantly coming ....
But immediately they sense you have beating them to the game they change and go extra to get your attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dcaliphate(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Because e sweet.
The answer simple.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by wasi9ice: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's a deep spiritual thing. Sex is a powerful tool used by the devil to destroy the lives of many generations today. Just go outside OP, and see the way many great talents are wasting away cos of common 5 minuts enjoyment. Many great stars had become dim.

Both fluids of the parties engaging in it are involved, you share some problems, bondage and DNAs when you sleep with some women/men...you can now imagine how many problems you're putting on your bead, doing this.

A friend who once flourished in his business suddenly became bankrupt. He couldn't tell how those monies were disappearing. If machineries don't brake down today, it's a brand new equipment breaking down tomorrow and he always spent huge amount, fixing them. The moment he said bye to sexual sin, everything was restored and he recovered all. This also happens to females who indulge it it. I met a lady sometime ago, who confided in me some of her life issues, including that of health. She could sleep with a min of 2 different guys in a week. She said something shocking...she said the money was never enough and she couldn't even know what she was spending the money being paid on.

If you're flourishing and you just want to put your success to rest, just indulge in secual sin. You'd see everything va is before your very eyes. Even strange illness that has never hit you before would just walk in.

Despite my profession, I can't remember the last time I put ordinary paracetamol into my mouth. Live holy, though seems hard, but you'd definitely see its reward
Good advice and wonderful exposition,
This thing works like magic
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Winters23: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Brunicekid:
The Word of God (Bible) is the standard, it is dangerous. Fornication and Adultery is a No-No in the presence of God.

For those who believe right?

I don't live by bible or Koran standards, so not applicable to me and God will judge me according to my believes.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Lewiseze1988:
Sex is not a sin for a man, whether married or not.is only when a married woman have sex with another man that's not her husband that's when sex become a sin.or when an unmarried woman have sex with multiple men then it's a sin.so stop deceiving people pls.

So unmarried man having sex is not a sin but unmarried woman doing it is a sin?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by GUNITGuy: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:

True, TBH, women are gates. . If they are not controlled in a way, the devil will use them to scatter the world completely out of order.
All religions control this except the modern Christianity we are currently practicing we are forming strong man for this thing yet one way or the other it's beating them except you flee don't fight it run ....
This is the most difficult temptation to fight after Pride
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:

True, TBH, women are gates. . If they are not controlled in a way, the devil will use them to scatter the world completely out of order.

Control yourself and stop worrying about controlling women

This is the one thing that highly disgusts me with many religious people. This subtle or sometimes not so subtle implication that being female is something bad that needs to be policed for its proximity to the devil and/or evil.

Has devil not used many of you guys to destroy the world? How’s the world today under your watch?

Xtupid

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by hardon1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
As man..
If u can control your dick 70% of ur problems are solved..
2. If u avoid women 101% of ur problem are solved..

Lies...
No human can go through life with out problem, and it depends on what you call problem too. Different things are problem to different people

IMO, life problems are those difficulties that come uninvited. Woman is not a man's problem unless he makes it a problem
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Fredoh(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I just don't get it. I mean if you aint extra, extra careful, you'll easily fall.

Someone who I know to be fervent in spirit just fell because of that same sin.
I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Why?
Question of the day - How do you resist the temptation?

This is my take.
Because sex is a natural requirement for the body.

If eating food is a sin, then people will fall for eating related sin more than sex.

Why because food is a natural requirement, in fact necessary for the body.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I just don't get it. I mean if you aint extra, extra careful, you'll easily fall.

When you attack an enemy would you use weak and cheap weapons?
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by JuanDeDios: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Not true. GREED is the devil's most powerful weapon. If only you know. If only you know.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Mattkid: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
SonOfHercules:
That sin has always gotten me, Aswear.
I can escape lying, stealing and other sins but when it comes to lust.
Even fasting and prayer no dey help.
I can't remember how many times I've prayed and cried over it, but God alone understand.
I even wanted to write about it on nairaland.
my guy exactly,.........i have prayed over it million times but nothing changes......what i don't understand is how did God create such urge in men and when we lust over it,they call it a sin......when it comes to lust, omor na God go help man ooo
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
3mistakes God did in Creation.

He crieted a Woman with hold, knowing that he gave man libido - definitely, the oil must be oiled, so men no dey rest, no be me!

Who does that

He created the Devil and can't kill Him for peace to rain. Just imagine

He created Heaven and Heart, why not just let Man live with you in heaven, why must Man come to the world of people dragging for world power. America and Rusia

This God story no they make sense for me, look at mistakes everywhere, they say he is all knowing God, but he later regret creating Man: all knowing God and didn't know Man will be wicked?

Please next world, I don't want God to put me in any woman's womb so I can rest in peace....
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by JuanDeDios: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Faposky95:
It is not......
You dey mind them.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
As man..
If u can control your dick 70% of ur problems are solved..
2. If u avoid women 101% of ur problem are solved..

Same for women too.

Women are most times destroying men because it was a man who destroyed her.

And he truly destroyed her using sex for how many times did she say let us wait na, but una no go hear. Una let Satan enter you confess say "I go destroy you today; I go finish you;"

And you did,

And that is why you people broke up and she was never ever the same because you klllef her and took her virginity before marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
(1) Its because many people lacks self discipline, self control when it comes to sex and the temptation
(2) konji also caused it 🙄... sexual urge
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
3mistakes God did in Creation.
He crieted a Woman with hold, knowing that he gave man libido - definitely, the oil must be oiled, so men no dey rest, no be me!

Who does that

He created the Devil and can't kill Him for peace to rain. Just imagine

He created Heaven and Heart, why not just let Man live with you in heaven, why must Man come to the world of people dragging for world power. America and Rusia

This God story no they make sense for me, look at mistakes everywhere, they say he is all knowing God, but he later regret creating Man: all knowing God and didn't know Man will be wicked?

Please next world, I don't want God to put me in any woman's womb so I can rest in peace....

Lamentation of a failure. If you had passed all these obstacles now you would have said that it was an easy and interesting game.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
ufotunang:
(1) Its because many people lacks self discipline, self control when it comes to sex and the temptation
(2) konji also caused it 🙄... sexual urge

E get hunger wey go hol you way go make you eat those sacrifice food way you dey see for road sometimes?
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by SonOfHercules: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mattkid:
my guy exactly,.........i have prayed over it million times but nothing changes......what i don't understand is how did God create such urge in men and when we lust over it,they call it a sin......when it comes to lust, omor na God go help man ooo

Like I just gave up on the sin.
Other sins are hard to control except that sin.
I can't count how many times that sin has brought me down.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Not true. GREED is the devil's most powerful weapon. If only you know. If only you know.

It's a combination of all the powerful weapons that is greed +lust+competition +pride+stupidity .
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by yeniyeni(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
The only sin God asked man to flee from is Sex. God asked man to stand firm and resist the devil, but he asked us to flee sexual immorality. You cannot stand and be rebuking a naked woman who want sex, you will have erection as you watch. Joseph ran for his life because resisting sex is not possible when you are with it. You have to leave the environment if not you will fall into it. Manhood no go school even if e go school e no de learn anything

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Alexprech: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lewiseze1988:
Sex is not a sin for a man, whether married or not.is only when a married woman have sex with another man that's not her husband that's when sex become a sin.or when an unmarried woman have sex with multiple men then it's a sin.so stop deceiving people pls.
Na u dey deceive yourself
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
yeniyeni:
The only sin God asked man to flee from is Sex. God asked man to stand firm and resist the devil, but he asked us to flee sexual immorality. You cannot stand and be rebuking a naked woman who want sex, you will have erection as you watch. Joseph ran for his life because resisting sex is not possible when you are with it. You have to leave the environment if not you will fall into it. Manhood no go school even if e go school e no de learn anything

God told us to flee from all evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Basicend: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
cococandy:

Control yourself and stop worrying about controlling women

This is the one thing that highly disgusts me with many religious people. This subtle or sometimes not so subtle implication that being female is something bad that needs to be policed for its proximity to the devil and/or evil.

Has devil not used many of you guys to destroy the world? How’s the world today under your watch?

Xtupid

Madam,

If you are very spiritual person, you will easily understand that women have very weak stamina when it comes to upholding the just laws in the spirit. That is why they cannot stand in the midst of refining fires of purity for a long time.

That is the issue.

I am sorry.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Alexprech:

Na u dey deceive yourself

He don die now e no know.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by samefiok(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:
Because we are filled with Testoterone

Bro,no matter how holy one is, when the flesh says it wants something,it takes the grace of God & determination to say no, as a youth I'm finding it peaceful in my path of solitude & Abstinence but I no go lie there are days where my head go dey bang like mad,my body go just dey Hot anyhow until I masturbate before the heat for my body go calm down,Omo this flesh is an obstacle to our Goals

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:

Madam,

If you are very spiritual person, you will easily understand that women have very weak stamina when it comes to upholding the just laws in the spirit. That is why they cannot stand in the midst of refining fires of purity for a long time.

That is the issue.

I am sorry.

That is what you stupidly think. Women know more than you what is going on for if you knew all the things they have done then you would understand why they are always running all over the place looking for prayer.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
the greatest sin is tribalism and jealousy plus lies and the yorubas are a bunch of sinners aiding to hell.
Ibo are jealous haters and pure losers. Always sounding like bitches. Weak stupid tribe
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by phemmyfour: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Sexual sin isn't special, people fall for other sins as well everyday.

Lies, stealing, gossip, backbiting etc happens all the time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / 8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.