Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? (17360 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / Is Sexual Immorality The Devil's Last Card In These Last Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by johnstin(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's a deep spiritual thing. Sex is a powerful tool used by the devil to destroy the lives of many generations today. Just go outside OP, and see the way many great talents are wasting away cos of common 5 minuts enjoyment. Many great stars had become dim.

Both fluids of the parties engaging in it are involved, you share in each other's spiritual problems, bondage and DNAs when you sleep with some women/men...you can now imagine how many problems you're putting on your bead, doing this.

A friend who once flourished in his business suddenly became bankrupt. He couldn't tell how those monies were disappearing. If machineries don't brake down today, it's a brand new equipment breaking down tomorrow and he always spent huge amount, fixing them. The moment he said bye to sexual sin, everything was restored and he recovered all. This also happens to females who indulge it it. I met a lady sometime ago, who confided in me some of her life issues, including that of health. She could sleep with a min of 2 different guys in a week. She said something shocking...she said the money was never enough and she couldn't even know what she was spending the money being paid on.

If you're flourishing and you just want to put your success to test, just indulge in sexual sin. You'd see everything vanish before your very eyes. Even strange illness that has never hit you before would just walk in.

Despite my profession, I can't remember the last time I put ordinary paracetamol into my mouth. Live holy, though seems hard, but you'd definitely see its reward
GOD bless you abundantly for this post.
If not for sexual chastity, I would have been dead by now.
You may not, if fact you can not, survive high level spiritual attacks- unless GOD shows you special mercy, while engaging in sexual sin(premarital sex or adultery.)
If I had been engaging in sexual sin when a high level spiritual attack was launched against me some years ago, there's no way I coukd have survived it.
Sexual sin makes you very vulnerable to spiritual attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by johnstin(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
SonOfHercules:
That sin has always gotten me, Aswear.
I can escape lying, stealing and other sins but when it comes to lust.
Even fasting and prayer no dey help.
I can't remember how many times I've prayed and cried over it, but God alone understand.
I even wanted to write about it on nairaland.
The Bible says watch and pray. You may be failing in the watching part. You must be able to know your spiritual level and natural strength( in terms of resisting temptation.)
When portiphar's wife wanted to have Joseph, he fled. He wasn't discussing, trying to persuade her. If you know you are weak, you have no business being in a room or someone secluded with a member of the opposite sex. You need to cut off that particular person that makes you fall.
Don't joke with eternal life because of ordinary sex. It is not worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Bigchristo: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is absolutely no truth to the claim that sexual sin is the devil's most powerful weapon. That idea came from the mouths of men like you to deceive and control your lives and minds. Look at how they have gone ahead to convince you that it is instead when you have sex to procreate and increase the population in their church business that you are rewarded. When in fact God put a curse on your marriages and even on childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 . undecided

2. You resist the temptation to have sex the same way a Buddhist monk or even an asexual who may even be an atheist does, and that is through self-control and self-discipline. If you are not able to work hard in that area of your life, then I suggest you forget about God and His demands and live your life as you will — assuming of course you have never been born of water and born of the Spirit of Eternal Life. undecided
quite interesting to read this
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Rechargeam247(f): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
flexyrule:
ESV: Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

NIV: Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

. Your body is the temple of the living God, until men live with this consciousness, a lot of things will keep going wrong.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
Sexual sin isn't special, people fall for other sins as well everyday.

Lies, stealing, gossip, backbiting etc happens all the time

"Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies" 1 cor 6 from verse 18...
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I just don't get it. I mean if you aint extra, extra careful, you'll easily fall.

Someone who I know to be fervent in spirit just fell because of that same sin.
I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Why?
Question of the day - How do you resist the temptation?

The pull between opposite sexes is very strong and God put it there for our pleasure, and only within the context of marriage. However the passion burns much earlier than our marriage date.

We can only fully overcome sin by the power of the holy spirit. Our will power no matter how strong will break at some point. However, if we submit to the spirit of God within us, He will empower us to live above lust.

We also have to be on guard at all times, with what we read, what we hear, what we see and the company we keep. Since all our senses can arouse sensual passion, we should always and at all times submit those senses to Him, calling ourselves to order quickly when we start drifting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by frankson1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's a deep spiritual thing. Sex is a powerful tool used by the devil to destroy the lives of many generations today. Just go outside OP, and see the way many great talents are wasting away cos of common 5 minuts enjoyment. Many great stars had become dim.

Both fluids of the parties engaging in it are involved, you share in each other's spiritual problems, bondage and DNAs when you sleep with some women/men...you can now imagine how many problems you're putting on your bead, doing this.

A friend who once flourished in his business suddenly became bankrupt. He couldn't tell how those monies were disappearing. If machineries don't brake down today, it's a brand new equipment breaking down tomorrow and he always spent huge amount, fixing them. The moment he said bye to sexual sin, everything was restored and he recovered all. This also happens to females who indulge it it. I met a lady sometime ago, who confided in me some of her life issues, including that of health. She could sleep with a min of 2 different guys in a week. She said something shocking...she said the money was never enough and she couldn't even know what she was spending the money being paid on.

If you're flourishing and you just want to put your success to test, just indulge in sexual sin. You'd see everything vanish before your very eyes. Even strange illness that has never hit you before would just walk in.

Despite my profession, I can't remember the last time I put ordinary paracetamol into my mouth. Live holy, though seems hard, but you'd definitely see its reward

I've known lots of people who are flourishing in their businesses and getting promotions at their jobs.

With this your analogy, maybe out of 10 MDs or CEOs, only one person who would have remained in that position because the rest would have dropped because of sexual sin.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Godsongang: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ask Adam and eve, especially eve who gave the innocent Adam the forbidden fruit.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=johnstin post=125702951]
GOD bless you abundantly for this post.
If not for sexual chastity, I would have been dead by now.
You may not, if fact you can not, survive high level spiritual attacks- unless GOD shows you special mercy, while engaging in sexual sin(premarital sex or adultery.)
If I had been engaging in sexual sin when a high level spiritual attack was launched against me some years ago, there's no way I coukd have survived it.
Sexual sin makes you very vulnerable to spiritual attacks.[ /quote] You can say that again. It's an opening, through which the devil strikes
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by phemmyfour: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

"Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies" 1 cor 6 from verse 18...
Same way you should run away from other sins. That scripture you quoted only described the difference between sexual sins and others. It did not place sexual sins higher than others.

If you fail in one...you have failed in all.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it

Prov 6:16-19
Even sexual sin didn't make the list below

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Now, let's look at Bible character that committed sexual sins that God still consider them great

Abraham slept with his maid: God referred to him as a man faith

David slept with Bathsheba : God called him " A man after my heart "

Rahab the Harlot: Slotted in the genealogy of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bigchristo:
quite interesting to read this
Gullible religious folks hate doing the work required. That is why they believe any fable thrown at them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Emeka71:
Reason is because a-sexual activity is so important to living beings.
Nonsense claim. Importance it holds depends on the individual. undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by BRATISLAVA: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Most people become overconfident and careless. Some evil women even believe that sleeping with a Man of God would solve their problem.

Besides, I don't believe sexual sin is always accidental. It is a premeditated action carried out when opportunity presents itself. Either of the parties involved is not innocent.

And what would you call the "man of God", since the women are evil? Some of you need to know that the devil is a man and he is not a woman.

There is need to be responsible for your devilish actions, rather than blaming it on women. It is the right step to your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Please explain these verses, O Wise One: Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. ....
Picking verses out of context to assert meanings different from those intended by the writer is not my forte. Look at what Paul wrote in that first verse you quote. Does sinning against your own body mean you sin against God? Is God your body? If you are not aware... the obvious answer to that question is NO. And there is nothing spiritual about your body which is instead ruled over by your mind. undecided

The problem with a lot of you religious folks is you hesitate to apply your mental abilities but are all too willing to accept any story/tale fed to you by others whom you worship instead. Read what Jesus Christ said in John 8 vs 31 - 44 about how to overcome sin in order to realize that in addition to understanding — engaging your mental ability to reason — you also need to develop your mind's ability to control and discipline your thoughts if you are ever to overcome temptation. These are common sense things even those who don't believe in God do. If you cannot at least commit in that way, abandon God entirely. undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You've written this much but actually explained little.
■ You don't even need a Bible verse to answer this question. Just look around you. What fuels the world and the everyday choices more than half the population makes? SEX. It is the most powerful sin and grip the devil has on mankind.
Explain what exactly? I simply answer the question posed by the OP.

2. Humans are ruled by their hormones and brain chemicals like animals are. Look in the animal Kingdom and you will see the exact same things you see going on in the human kingdom. Are animals that way because of spirits or the devil? Please try to dey borrow sense abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
magnum247:
Every sin that a person can do is committed outside the body, except those who engage in sexual immorality commit sin against their own bodies.
■ Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 1Corinthians 6:18.
■ This is the devil's most effective tool to turn God away from you and leave you isolated. Remember it is written that your body is God's temple and defiling it makes him sad which is what the devil wants.
That statement makes no sense because God said that the root of all sin is the mind meaning all sins are committed in the mind of an individual- Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 & Mark 7 vs 13 - 23 & Jeremiah 17 vs 1 - 11. Your statement contravenes God Himself. undecided

2. Immorality begins in your mind, that is what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. How can you flee it if you do not first curb your mind?

3. I am afraid the bigger devil here is the ignorance inside of you that keeps you lot thinking sin is something outside of yourselves you are to run away from. No, again, God made clear that sin comes from the heart of men. Jesus Christ said it comes from what is stored up inside of your mind. If you are not willing to discipline your mind and develop self-control, you will always fall for temptation because you cannot flee that which is inside of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by ufotunang: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

E get hunger wey go hol you way go make you eat those sacrifice food way you dey see for road sometimes?
..abi...a hungry man has no choice 🙄
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
Same way you should run away from other sins. That scripture you quoted only described the difference between sexual sins and others. It did not place sexual sins higher than others.

If you fail in one...you have failed in all.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it

Prov 6:16-19
Even sexual sin didn't make the list below

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Now, let's look at Bible character that committed sexual sins that God still consider them great

Abraham slept with his maid: God referred him a man faith

David slept with Bathsheba : God called him " A man after my heart "

Rahab the Harlot: Slotted in the genealogy of Jesus

Ok servant of God,

Remember long ago the city of Sodom and Gomorrah was wiped off due to perverted sex, and the fire that burned that perverted city was still burning in Jesus day.

Remember when the Angels did not keep their first estate, but went into immorality with the daughters of men, Wickedness and immorality became rife on the earth and that world would eventually be wiped off except Noah, his family and pairs of animal. Those Angels are chained in blackest darkness, till the day of our Lord. So God takes human cruelty and sexual perversion most seriously.

Remember Niniveh would eventually be wiped out because they conquered by wickedness and we're corrupted by finance. The ruins of their lands serve as a warning to the cruel and wicked that their day will come.

Remember that David though he did great things, when he took another man's wife signalled the split of his kingdom. Israel and Judah will eventually split in two, and be exiled between the Assyrians and Babylonians, and till this day are fighting for their Land. David couldn't even build the temple he so wished to build as his hands had been corrupted by blood.

There was no law given on monogamy in Abraham's day. He got consent from his wife to have a Child from the slave. That union is still a thorn in Israel's flesh till this day. However it would be wrong to say Abraham committed sexual sin in that context.

Paul expressly asked the believers in Corinth to hand over the man who was having sexual immorality with his father's wife to satan, so that His spirit may be preserved. There were other i'lls in that Church including pride, getting drunk at the Lord's table, having cliques who where either for Paul, Apollo's or Cephas, those where not banished from fellowship, but admonished to change. However Paul warned people not to have fellowship with any sexually immoral person. See 1st Corinthians.

As long as you are on the right path and fleeing all sin and vices, by the grace that the spirit of God gives you ,then all these does not matter. No one who is of God will go on sinning, whether gossip, malice, sexual sin, wickedness or murder.

The devil rejoices when Believer argue over things such as which sin is greater or over worthless phraseologies. What matters most is living right and waiting for the return of our Saviour and King, Jesus Christ.

To Him alone be glory, majesty, power and authority before history began, in this present age, and in the age to come amen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LegallyBlunt: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Explain what exactly? I simply answer the question posed by the OP.

2. Humans are ruled by their hormones and brain chemicals like animals are. Look in the animal Kingdom and you will see the exact same things you see going on in the human kingdom. Are animals that way because of spirits or the devil? Please try to dey borrow sense abeg! undecided
Sorry o. I didn't know you were prominent in the animal kingdom.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
■ Sorry o. I didn't know you were prominent in the animal kingdom.
Answer the question. You observe the same behavior in the animal kingdom where animals are ruled by their hormones and brain chemicals due to their lack of self-control and self-discipline, so why do you blame the devil in the case of humans? Why refuse to put responsibility where it belongs desiring instead to put blame on some phantom? Even Jesus Christ never did that — John 8 vs 31 - 44 — so why do you do it so boldly? undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LegallyBlunt: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Answer the question. You observe the same behavior in the animal kingdom where animals are ruled by their hormones and brain chemicals due to their lack of self-control and self-discipline, so why do you blame the devil in the case of humans? Why refuse to put responsibility where it belongs desiring instead to put blame on some phantom? Even Jesus Christ never did that — John 8 vs 31 - 44 — so why do you do it so boldly? undecided
You're way, way, out of the purpose this thread was mean to achieve.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
You're way, way, out of the purpose this thread was mean to achieve.
See twisting & squirming! grin When you are ready to have an honest discussion, let me know! undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by phemmyfour: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Ok servant of God,

Remember long ago the city of Sodom and Gomorrah was wiped off due to perverted sex, and the fire that burned that perverted city was still burning in Jesus day.

Remember when the Angels did not keep their first estate, but went into immorality with the daughters of men, Wickedness and immorality became rife on the earth and that world would eventually be wiped off except Noah, his family and pairs of animal. Those Angels are chained in blackest darkness, till the day of our Lord. So God takes human cruelty and sexual perversion most seriously.

Remember Niniveh would eventually be wiped out because they conquered by wickedness and we're corrupted by finance. The ruins of their lands serve as a warning to the cruel and wicked that their day will come.

Remember that David though he did great things, when he took another man's wife signalled the split of his kingdom. Israel and Judah will eventually split in two, and be exiled between the Assyrians and Babylonians, and till this day are fighting for their Land. David couldn't even build the temple he so wished to build as his hands had been corrupted by blood.

There was no law given on monogamy in Abraham's day. He got consent from his wife to have a Child from the slave. That union is still a thorn in Israel's flesh till this day. However it would be wrong to say Abraham committed sexual sin in that context.

Paul expressly asked the believers in Corinth to hand over the man who was having sexual immorality with his father's wife to satan, so that His spirit may be preserved. There were other i'lls in that Church including pride, getting drunk at the Lord's table, having cliques who where either for Paul, Apollo's or Cephas, those where not banished from fellowship, but admonished to change. However Paul warned people not to have fellowship with any sexually immoral person. See 1st Corinthians.

As long as you are on the right path and fleeing all sin and vices, by the grace that the spirit of God gives you ,then all these does not matter. No one who is of God will go on sinning, whether gossip, malice, sexual sin, wickedness or murder.

The devil rejoices when Believer argue over things such as which sin is greater or over worthless phraseologies. What matters most is living right and waiting for the return of our Saviour and King, Jesus Christ.

To Him alone be glory, majesty, power and authority before history began, in this present age, and in the age to come amen.
Check your Bible very well for the sins of sodom n gomorrah . It isn't just about sexual sins alone

Ezekiel 16:49-50 (ESV)
49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by fijihems: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
You can resist the temptation by using the word of God. Occupying your mind whenever you are idle with reading your Bible on the Bible app. Just download the app and make it a duty to study the word and God each time you are free or idle. Furthermore, you can install the Bible Helper app on your phone. This will be prompting you with quizzes from the Bible with tips for the answers and you get promoted to higher ranking as your score gets higher.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Elxandre(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:
In the spiritual realm, sex is a contract.

Sex outside the veil of marriage opens the windows and doors of the doers to legal subjection, enslavement, permeation, oppression, torment, brutality and strike of the ancient powers of the serpent.

Sex is a trading floor for the exchange of virtues and curses. The latter in most causes due to careless nature of man.

Na you write the contract abi.
Una no go rest with heresy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
gohf:
you resist by God's grace
Rubbish! undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
Check your Bible very well for the sins of sodom n gomorrah . It isn't just about sexual sins alone

49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

I agree they commited many sins, but the bible makes it clear that they were consumed due to sexual immorality and perverted sex.

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. Jude 1:7
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Basicend:
■ In the spiritual realm, sex is a contract.
Sex outside the veil of marriage opens the windows and doors of the doers to legal subjection, enslavement, permeation, oppression, torment, brutality and strike of the ancient powers of the serpent.
Sex is a trading floor for the exchange of virtues and curses. The latter in most causes due to careless nature of man.
These here are clear signs the mental health industry is in terrible state in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:

just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. Jude 1:7
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:

That above is what the abominable things were according to scripture
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by sweetjohn(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Ibo are jealous haters and pure losers. Always sounding like bitches. Weak stupid tribe
Give prove if you have any but I can give you hundreds of prove about Yoruba, the recent which was shamefully displayed for the whole world to see in the last election. It will be easier for book haram terrorist to make heaven than any Yoruba man dead or alive. Kiss the truth bro
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Give prove if you have any but I can give you hundreds of prove about Yoruba, the recent which was shamefully displayed for the whole world to see in the last election. It will be easier for book haram terrorist to make heaven than any Yoruba man dead or alive. Kiss the truth bro
The way the demented Satanic heebow tribe always try to play God and speak on his behalf always amazes me. I’m glad your more concerned about the salvation of Yorubas than yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It / Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.