Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? (17181 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / Is Sexual Immorality The Devil's Last Card In These Last Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by TenQ: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I just don't get it. I mean if you aint extra, extra careful, you'll easily fall.

Someone who I know to be fervent in spirit just fell because of that same sin.
I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Why?
Question of the day - How do you resist the temptation?
It is because your own very flesh (who has the main purpose of granting you pleasures) conspired with your enemy satan to defraud you.

Unless your soul has been fed and exercised, you are a goner!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Lumig: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2023
... and money
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by GUNITGuy: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
It's been very useful in capturing souls.....More of the reasons why religious folks especially Islam and some other religions control women because corruption seems to usually comes from them.........
If we live in Seduction free society it will reduce the rates of sexual immorality (my opinion you don't have to take it as a rule)

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Basicend: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2023
You will hardly see any man that have sex usually with several women that have any meaningful gathering of things in life.

His hands will be scattered.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by SonOfHercules: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2023
That sin has always gotten me, Aswear.
I can escape lying, stealing and other sins but when it comes to lust.
Even fasting and prayer no dey help.
I can't remember how many times I've prayed and cried over it, but God alone understand.
I even wanted to write about it on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Basicend: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:
It's been very useful in capturing souls.....More of the reasons why religious folks especially Islam and some other religions control women because corruption seems to usually comes from them.........
If we live in Seduction free society it will reduce the rates of sexual immorality (my opinion you don't have to take it as a rule)

True, TBH, women are gates. . If they are not controlled in a way, the devil will use them to scatter the world completely out of order.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Pleniry(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2023
Cos it's the easiest way to get to the canal mind

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Chetas81(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2023
nepapole:

Dey play
opinion
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by yemmywesey(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Sex is never a sin, it's part of human nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Nkemgboye: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Says who? Pilfering and lies are worse by miles!
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by juman(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2023
This morning I watched evolution of planet earth.
I asked myself who or what is god in all this.
I couldn't place god in it.
Existence of god looks fabricated in the picture of the documentary.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LZAA: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Sex is not a sin
Fornication is a sin
If you eat too much it's called gluttony which is a sin
If you sleep around stupidly it's fornication which is a sin
Yet people eat and have sex moderately which is not a sin
Please do not distort the word of God
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by SunTzu123(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Sexual sin is NOT the devil's most powerful weapon. Telling lies is the devil's most powerful weapon. Before you can commit adultery/fornication, you must lie to yourself first and then lie to your partner.

Sexual sins is easier to preach about but everyone is uncomfortable to preach about lying because it is much more acceptable. However, it (lying) is the most dangerous sin today . You commit it without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by juman(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Religion might be scam like mmm.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Dsscode91: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2023
The devil does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LZAA: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2023
juman:
This morning I watched evolution of planet earth.
I asked myself who or what is god in all this.
I couldn't place god in it.
Existence of god looks fabricated in the picture of the documentary.
You have a central nervous system
You have seen the wonders of the earth like the seas and Mountains
You heard about the tale of the tower of babbel which brought different languages to the earth yet you doubt God
Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by correctguy101(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Everytime you people make this same mistake...

Nothing sinful in intercourse between two consenting adults.

Society has made you people see something quite natural as a sin. Your biology and nature says otherwise. Deal with it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by stormborn28(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I just don't get it. I mean if you aint extra, extra careful, you'll easily fall.

Because na e sweet the sinners pass
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by juman(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2023
LZAA:

You have a central nervous system
You have seen the wonders of the earth like the seas and Mountains
You heard about the tale of the tower of babbel which brought different languages to the earth yet you doubt God
Smh

All are tales by moonlight.
Earth has been in existence for billions of years before human beings came through evolution.
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by buJu234: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2023
I don't support immorality

but I just think we as Africans are jst over blowing the immorality trumpet..

The Netherlands is richer than most of the countries in Africa yet they have an immorality city for years called Red Street..

So let's focus on our own so called biggest sin.. which is UNPATROTISM, CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM and TRIBALISM etc

These are the sins stopping our national growth and directly stopping or slowing down personal prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Manuel2000(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
The only way to resist this sexual temptation is to FLEE. There is no other way than to FLEE. NO PRAYER. To FLEE is the only solution. You only pray to God to direct your path.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by DMerciful(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2023
So devil created dick and pussy?
CandidAdmin:

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LZAA: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2023
juman:

All are tales by moonlight.
Earth has been in existence for billions of years before human beings came through evolution.
Your central nervous system is tales by moonlight?
Your higher intelligence over other animals is tales by moonlight ?
Oh wait the American and Europeans who reference God in all that they do is tales by moonlight ?
God bless America is also tales by moonlight?
Man oh man๐Ÿ˜„
I could go on and on but i won't

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by LegallyBlunt: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is absolutely no truth to the claim that sexual sin is the devil's most powerful weapon. That idea came from the mouths of men like you to deceive and control your lives and minds. Look at how they have gone ahead to convince you that it is instead when you have sex to procreate and increase the population in their church business that you are rewarded. When in fact God put a curse on your marriages and even on childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 . undecided

2. You resist the temptation to have sex the same way a Buddhist monk or even an asexual who may even be an atheist does, and that is through self-control and self-discipline. If you are not able to work hard in that area of your life, then I suggest you forget about God and His demands and live your life as you will โ€” assuming of course you have never been born of water and born of the Spirit of Eternal Life. undecided
You've written this much but actually explained little. You don't even need a Bible verse to answer this question. Just look around you. What fuels the world and the everyday choices more than half the population makes? SEX. It is the most powerful sin and grip the devil has on mankind.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Lotechi(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Oga there is no sexual sin. Have sex and enjoy your life. The Bible is just a tool to control the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by lascos912(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2023
where did you put "lie"
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2023
Winters23:
There's nothing sinful about two consenting adults fvcking and having some good time.

Religious people should lighten up and stop over thinking things.

What in God's green earth is dangerous about these succulent beauties below

grin
The Word of God (Bible) is the standard, it is dangerous. Fornication and Adultery is a No-No in the presence of God.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by Kay25(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2023
CandidAdmin:

What do u mean by he fell?no one is immune to temptation and when it comes God has a way of escape but it's left for you to accept what God has to offer for your redemption... but it's not the biggest sin
Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by titusmichael27(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:
How true is this your statement sir?
Let's be real at some point in our lives and most of these things will be taken care of, how true is this your advice?
Check out the statistics of rape in the north and compare with this your statement again.
Self discipline is the key.
The commandments of God should never leave your lips.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? by onlyboyson(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Because e dey sweet devil pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.