Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. (370 Views)

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. by Oyindamolah: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oh God I want to marry...
Oh God bring my way the bone of my bones,my missing rip, the one meant for me..

Brother/Aunty, calm down first let's talk, how prepared are you for marriage.

So many singles wish to get married but they are not prepared for marriage...
It's not about praying all the single prayers in the world and shouting I am husband/wife material 1000yards on all social media platforms.

Listen, a good material can become a rag when given to bad tailor.
How many books on relationship and marriages have you read?
How many singles summit or conferences have you attended?
What growth impact are you doing in your life?

While the choice of who you marry is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever, the preparation for marriage is also extremely important that if not prepared rightly and timely, the home will become a disaster, and lives and destinies shattered.

As a single man/woman,'Choice and Preparation " for marriage is of an utmost important, don't play about it.
This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice and prepare well for marriage.

If you are single, please don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it now.
Don't say I will prepare when I marry, you need to start preparing before marriage.
One of devil's primary target is marriage, because he understands marital convenient and blessings, and if he can make two wrong and unprepared people meet then he has succeeded affecting the community and nations negatively.

Hey darling, while praying and waiting on God for that right man/woman meant for you, who will sweep you off your feet with love, don't forget to prepare yourself adequately before the "love sweeping off feet".

I pray for you, may God help you in choosing and preparing right, and may his will be done in your Life. Amen!

Peace of the Lord I live with you all

1 Like

Re: Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. by Oyindamolah: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happy Weekend

1 Like

Re: Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. by TeamXola(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=125650361][/quote]

Hi Oyindamola,

I so love your name... you remind me of a miraculous lady that I met at Kaduna Road, Adewole Estate, Ilorin, Kwara; Oyindamola was her name too, we became an instant close friends within seconds of meeting each other that her sister was saying she’s never seen that kind of friendship before.

I love your story lines and I wish I can be the luck one, if not the special one.

Pls check my signature for my WhatsApp number.

Cheers 🥂

1 Like

Re: Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. by Oyindamolah: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2023
wink
TeamXola:

Hi Oyindamola,

I so love your name... you remind me of a miraculous lady that I met at Kaduna Road, Adewole Estate, Ilorin, Kwara; Oyindamola was her name too, we became an instant close friends within seconds of meeting each other that her sister was saying she’s never seen that kind of friendship before.

I love your story lines and I wish I can be the luck one, if not the special one.

Pls check my signature for my WhatsApp number.

Cheers 🥂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland. Thank You Everyone!! / Which Tech Course Is Best To Learn? / If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.