Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. (370 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by Wittyglam(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01
Hello everyone. So, I overheard a really interesting story the other day about a couple facing a particular issue, and I was so captivated by it that I decided to create a video about their experience.
Do you think it's proper to keep informing your ex about things that are happening in your marriage? #marriage

https://youtube.com/shorts/WktXDSb0QzY?si=skVEqPinbJGqeLV8
Re: If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01
As long as there is still a communication to the point of telling the person what happens in marriage, the person is not an ex. Find another adjective for the person.
Re: If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by Aboks(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01
Ex indeed na share holder jare
Re: If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by Wittyglam(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03
immortalcrown:
As long as there is still a communication to the point of telling the person what happens in marriage, the person is not an ex. Find another adjective for the person.
Can you explain?
Re: If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by immortalcrown(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03
Wittyglam:
Can you explain?
What word needs to be explained in my comment?

If you are married and someone you knew before you got married still communicates with you to an extent of you telling the person what happens in your marriage, the person is not your ex.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Is Not Doing Well Report Them To Your EX. by Wittyglam(f): 4:19pm On Apr 29
immortalcrown:
What word needs to be explained in my comment?

If you are married and someone you knew before you got married still communicates with you to an extent of you telling the person what happens in your marriage, the person is not your ex.
This is true.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This? / Countdown To Vals Day.. / Valentine Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.