Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV (31332 Views)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.

U might be correct
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Corrinthians:
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.

Not true guy. He's just honest and likes the truth unlike people as urself.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
creativehubb:
Abati by far intelligent and a proffesional than Rufai...Rufai sense no complete...he is very insecure and unfit for the job, always offensive.

That your opinion.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is very unprofessional. You can get sacked for such in some media houses because both of them are saying completely opposite things. NBC should Investigate it as the regulator. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Do u have sense? U and ur fucking free stuffs. So one cannot say what he feels again because then why is he a journalist? I beg repeat ur height.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Basic123: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is very unprofessional. You can get sacked for such in some media houses because both of them are saying completely opposite things. NBC should Investigate it as the regulator. Check my signature for free stuffs!
When will NBC start regulating all those stupid bloggers misleading,misinformed and instigating the public?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Basic123: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
SpaceTour:
Oseni like Afenifere are among the few detribalised and sane yorrobaland
Unfortunately, NO SINGLE IGBO IS DETRIBALISED AND SANE,going by your logic!

6 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Basic123: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
yommen:

Many Yorubas did not support Tinubu. A very good example was me. Check my comments before the election. But after seeing comments similar to yours here in addition to the fact that Obi is actually not a better choice to Tinubu in any capacity, I couldn't help but change my mind.

Yorubas are not as tribalistic as the other tribe. Results of the election in SE and SW says it all. Rufai Oseni is Yoruba but obviously routing for PO. You now claiming Reuben Abati is Yoruba just because he is not routing for PO only shows you expect everyone to be a tribalist like you.
May Almighty God bless you abundantly for schooling that stupid idiot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Uchek(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
What is the business of IPOB in this matter?
M
Corrinthians:
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by oloshun(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.

A friend of mine is also regretting .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Bashirkareem31: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Fearyourcreator: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

Werey ni e
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Drbarmes(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rufai Oseni is not a trained journalist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by chrisifeanyi: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
9jatriot:
I still find it difficult to believe that this Rufai is the same eloquent Ruffy the Fire then on radio. How people change when they get accesss to some level of power.

Get out
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by isan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Did other media house covered the endsars protest or not ?
hammerFC:

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
isan:
Did other media house covered the endsars protest or not ?

DID I MENTION ENDSARS?

I'M TALKING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND PERSONALITY CLASH, BE IT PERCIEVE OR TODAY ASSERTIVE.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by francotunsco: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

You really dont deserve mention but i need to state that your comment is very irritating, disgusting, obnoxious and preposterous!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by PaulH07: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afonja2:
He's an embarrassment to the profession and TV station.

What do you expect when someone who studied animal science becomes a Journalist?

Na to dey act like animal na!

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by isan(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sharply u don change goal post, well if you stand for integrity you can't back rufai on this and also it's not every yoruba person that will support peter obi and the fact that they are not supporting peter obi doesn't mean they are tribalist like you think .
hammerFC:

DID I MENTION ENDSARS?

I'M TALKING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND PERSONALITY CLASH, BE IT PERCIEVE OR TODAY ASSERTIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
francotunsco:

You really dont deserve mention but i need to state that your comment is very irritating, disgusting, obnoxious and preposterous!

I'M GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT TODAY AND NOT SLEEP AFTER THIS YOUR POST.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON T.V EVERYDAY, UNDRETSNAD SOME OF US GO BEYOND LISTENING TO YOUR BODY LANGUAGE, GESTURES AND TONE.

NA WAITIN I SEE I TALK.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Biafrannuke:
No clash there.

Interesting πŸ€”

Some of una own go pass our politicians own
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abati had to call him to order. Rufai Oseni has to learn to calm down sometimes
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abati had to call him to order. Rufai Oseni has to learn to calm down sometimes

See how he was gesticulating, such a shameful sight

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
isan:
Sharply u don change goal post, well if you stand for integrity you can't back rufai on this and also it's not every yoruba person that will support peter obi and the fact that they are not supporting peter obi doesn't mean they are tribalist like you think .

AGAIN, I NEVER MENTION PETER OBI.

IS LIKE THEY USE PETER OBI TO DO JUJU FOR YOU PEOPLE, BOTH APC AND PDP, PETER OBI HERE AND THERE.

I MENTIONED EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
One of the dividends of Tinubu’s visit to India. Una never see anything
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Alliswell248: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
7arrows:

He was lying.
Other TV stations covered the event.

Why was he lying?

Let's be objective.

5 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Corrinthians:

with Obi he is sure of political appointment, but with Tinubu nothing for him

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
One of the dividends of Tinubu’s visit to India. Una never see anything

THE DEVIL LABOURS IN VEIN.

HIS HUSTLE NO DEY GET HEAD. JUST MAD.

HE WANT TO BE WORSHIPED. LOOK AT THAT, IS HE NOT MAD? grin

I TELL U, 4 YEARS WILL BE HALF WAY THERE BY THE TIME WE SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR, THE YEAR GOES FAST ANYWAY.

THEN WE START TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTIONS IN 2025.

WILL HE ALSO RIG THE NEXT 2027 GENERAL ELECTION, EVEN IF HE HAS JUDICIARY IN HIS POCKET OR USING SPIRITUALITY.

IN LIFE, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.

ALL THIS EARTHLY FAME, WILL LEAD MANY TO HELL.

TINUBU SHOULD GO AND READ THE PARABLE OF THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS

HE HAS STOLEN MANDATE, FOR FAME GLORY BUT IF HE SLEPT AND DID NOT WAKE, WHAT WILL BE HIS FATE THEN?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by obuneme: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
I think you are silly for using his writeup to generalize a whole tribe.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

THE DEVIL LABOURS IN VEIN.

HIS HUSTLE NO DEY GET HEAD. JUST MAD.

HE WANT TO BE WORSHIPED. LOOK AT THAT, IS HE NOT MAD? grin

I TELL U, 4 YEARS WILL BE HALF WAY THERE BY THE TIME WE SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR, THE YEAR GOES FAST ANYWAY.

THEN WE START TALKING ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTIONS IN 2025.

WILL HE ALSO RIG THE NEXT 2027 GENERAL ELECTION, EVEN IF HE HAS JUDICIARY IN HIS POCKET OR USING SPIRITUALITY.

IN LIFE, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.

ALL THIS EARTHLY FAME, WILL LEAD MANY TO HELL.

TINUBU SHOULD GO AND READ THE PARABLE OF THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS

HE HAS STOLEN MANDATE, FOR FAME GLORY BUT IF HE SLEPT AND DID NOT WAKE, WHAT WILL BE HIS FATE THEN?
I can see that you're in severe pains. Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by TrumpDonald2: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That is the pain of Tinubu supporters. Their inability to tag him IPOB since he's not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I can see that you're in severe pains. Sorry o

LISTEN, I'M NOT IN ANY PAIN, I 'M STILL POSTING ON NAIRALAND AS I HAVE DONE SINCE JOINING.

I SLEEP LIKE A BABY, BANG LIKE DRUM, EAT WHATEVA I LIKE.

NOTHING HAVE CHANGED.

IF YOU ASK ME, IT IS THE THIEF THAT ARE HAVING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.

GET IT?

IT TAKES ALOT OF ENERGY AND RESOURCES TO SUSTAIN A LIE.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Corrinthians(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
7arrows:

What is true about him saying Chicago denied Tinubu graduated from CSU? What is true about the statement Abati countered, for which Reno has provided hard evidence disproving same?

To you Obi supporters, truth means a different thing. As long as it favours your narrative, it is true. As long as it doesn't, it is a lie. You people don't act like normal humans who think independently. It's horrible.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / STATE POLICE, RESTRUCTURING: Senate Tongue-lashes El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.