Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV (31323 Views)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Chucks13: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Overzealousness wan kill this Oseni guy🤭🤭

Just dey watch our hands go reach him soon , shey he think he is mad baa? We will send him to Yaba left by the time we are done with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chucks13:

Just dey watch our hands go reach him soon , shey he think he is mad baa? We will send him to Yaba left by the time we are done with him

IF U PEOPLE LIKE KILL HIM, WE ARE ALREADY WATCHING.

HE IS SOMEONE WE ALL WATCH EVERYDAY, AND WE KNOW THE SUSPECTS.

OUR EYES ARE ON HIM, MAKE WE FIND AM FIRST, AND SEE WHETHER E NO GO REACH EVERYBODY.

IT WILL SURELY GO ROUND.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Chucks13: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

IF U PEOPLE LIKE KILL HIM, WE ARE ALREADY WATCHING.

HE IS SOMEONE WE ALL WATCH EVERYDAY, AND WE KNOW THE SUSPECTS.

Keep watching him ok but surely our hands will reach him soon. Pesin wey dem break coconut for hin head will not stand to eat out of it.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chucks13:

Keep watching him ok but surely our hands will reach him soon. Pesin wey dem break coconut for hin head will not stand to eat out of it.

THAT YOUR HAND, DEM DONE USE MATCHET KNACK AM BEFORE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Corrinthians:
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.
Liar!

He is not Obedient. But professional journalist who knows his onions.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is the pain of Tinubu supporters. Their inability to tag him IPOB since he's not igbo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS PEOPLE ARE MAD BECAUSE OF PUBLIC TREASURY, BUT THIS TIME, LET THEM PRAY BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS ALREADY IN CHAOS.

TINUBU MIGHT REGRET EVERY BIT OF GOING TO ASO ROCK NOW.

ESPECIALLY IF THE SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT IS REJECTED BY THE YOUTH.

THEY SHOULD NOT MISTAKE SILENCE FOR CONSENT, TO DO SO, IS TO ACQUIRE OUTRAGE.

HE MAY BE PRESIDENT OF A DEEPLY DIVIDED COUNTRY IN PIECES.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Throwback:

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
You're backward and skewed to ethnic nationalism.

Oseni is a front line journalist and always on the path of Truth. He is not paranoid to ethnic nationalism. So, your assessment is infantile and lacks merits and logic.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:

LISTEN, I'M NOT IN ANY PAIN, I 'M STILL POSTING ON NAIRALAND AS I HAVE DONE SINCE JOINING.

I SLEEP LIKE A BABY, BANG LIKE DRUM, EAT WHATEVA I LIKE.

NOTHING HAVE CHANGED.

IF YOU ASK ME, IT IS THE THIEF THAT ARE HAVING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.

GET IT?

IT TAKES ALOT OF ENERGY AND RESOURCES TO SUSTAIN A LIE.
the tone of your posts sounds like someone in severe pains grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
creativehubb:
Abati by far intelligent and a proffesional than Rufai...Rufai sense no complete...he is very insecure and unfit for the job, always offensive.
Yes, he is jot professional because he is not singing the praises of Tinubu and other APC Rottweiler's!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Memphis357(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Corrinthians:
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.
Damn!!!
Foolishness and stupidity is all so glaring in your sense of reasoning.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Oseni better slow down.

Go and ask GEJ, Saraki, Atiku and co with the support of those who are currently hailing you. They are all relegated politically.

They will send you to oblivion with their support. Whatever they touch surely dies
Oops!

Helinues saying this?

I am disappointed!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Afamed:
This overrated nonentity
And you're underrated nonentity, abi?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
the tone of your posts sounds like someone in severe pains grin grin grin

I'M NOT A YORUBA MAN, THAT MUST STEAL PUBLIC FUNDS TO ANSWER RICH.

NOTICE, YORUBA AND FULANI, CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT POLITICAL OFFICE AND TREASURY LOOTING.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
WHAT ELSE IS TINUBU AN OLD SICK MAN GOING TO ASO ROCK TO DO?

HE ALREADY SAID DURING HIS CAMPAIGN, IGBO CAN ONLY GET TO THE NATIONAL CAKE THROUGH HIM.

RUNNING AROUND WITH VARIOUS ASSORTED THUGS FROM KABAKA TO OLUOMO AND NOW ASARI.

PAYING JUDICIARY, PARTY MEMBERS, AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL LOBBY GROUPS.

CBN GOVERNOR HAS TO BE YORUBA, FINIANCE MINISTER YORUBA

THE BEST PART OF IT IS, THE GOOD GOD WILL GIVE HIM EVEN MORE, MAYBE THIRD TERM AND FORTH TERM.

U SEE NO FORCE IS AS DESTRUCTIVE AS GREED, BECAUSE U LOSE EVERYTHING IN ONE FALL.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by leanonme82: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.

And so what tribe is rufai? Isn't he also yoruba? They are both from ogun state. Dodoyo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by leanonme82: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
hammerFC:
WHAT ELSE IS TINUBU AN OLD SICK MAN GOING TO ASO ROCK TO DO?

HE ALREADY SAID DURING HIS CAMPAIGN, IGBO CAN ONLY GET TO THE NATIONAL CAKE THROUGH HIM.

RUNNING AROUND WITH VARIOUS ASSORTED THUGS FROM KABAKA TO OLUOMO AND NOW ASARI.

PAYING JUDICIARY, PARTY MEMBERS, AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL LOBBY GROUPS.

CBN HAS TO BE YORUBA, FINIANCE MINISTER YORUBA

THE BEST PART OF IT IS THE GOOD GOD WILL GIVE HIM EVEN MORE, MAYBE THIRD TERM AND FORTH TERM.

U SEE NO FORCE IS AS DESTRUCTIVE AS GREED, BECAUSE U LOSE VERYTHING IN ONE FALL.

Better dont enter road. This one u don run mad so.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Benwallt(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Oseni is obedient. What more do you expect from him

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Better dont enter road. This one u don run mad so.

WHATELSE WILL YOU SAY?

U DAT COME ONLINE TO CRY BECAUSE OF TINUBU BUT HE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by profmallor: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Oseni is wrong and good enough that Mr Abati tried to correct him, yet he insisted on his wrong perspective. The guy is bitter, but who cares.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by sweetgala(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Overzealousness wan kill this Oseni guy🤭🤭

The other day he was banging on about the "eyes on the judiciary" after Femi Falana and other individuals had condemned what they saw as an attempt to bully the judiciary and preempt the judgement, after his silly statement, Dr Abati went on to correct him about social standards and state the position of the law, and he did so with calm composure, Dr Abati has a degree in law amongst other qualifications.
Can you believe this idiot who only has a minor degree in geography or some other nonsensical qualification was busy playing with his phone on live TV as Dr Abati spoke.

He was allowed to spew his jargon unhindered but once he was being corrected he put his head down and just toyed with his phone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by sweetgala(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2023
yommen:

Many Yorubas did not support Tinubu. A very good example was me. Check my comments before the election. But after seeing comments similar to yours here in addition to the fact that Obi is actually not a better choice to Tinubu in any capacity, I couldn't help but change my mind.

Yorubas are not as tribalistic as the other tribe. Results of the election in SE and SW says it all. Rufai Oseni is Yoruba but obviously routing for PO. You now claiming Reuben Abati is Yoruba just because he is not routing for PO only shows you expect everyone to be a tribalist like you.

Dr Abati by the way is a member of PDP and actively campaigns for PDP in his area of influence in Ogun State.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by LajaLaba: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.
This is the most stupid post ever IPOB dunce lol

4 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Iamanoited: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2023
ABATI WAS RIGHT. RUFAI COULD BE EXCESSIVE.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Ishilove: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2023
If I recall correctly, Arise TV anchors were at the forefront of on the scene coverage of the protests, so Oseni isn't too far from the truth. Yes, other media houses reported as well but very few of them were on the scene like Arise TV.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by francotunsco: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

I'M GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT TODAY AND NOT SLEEP AFTER THIS YOUR POST.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON T.V EVERYDAY, UNDRETSNAD SOME OF US GO BEYOND LISTENING TO YOUR BODY LANGUAGE, GESTURES AND TONE.

NA WAITIN I SEE I TALK.

Balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Corrinthians:

The good thing is that you tinunu lackeys cannot brand him an 'Igbo man' in your usual way of pushing ethnic propaganda.

A fish bone in your neck.. grin
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 123papas(m): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Indeed, Nigerians have been divided along ethnic lines
yommen:

Many Yorubas did not support Tinubu. A very good example was me. Check my comments before the election. But after seeing comments similar to yours here in addition to the fact that Obi is actually not a better choice to Tinubu in any capacity, I couldn't help but change my mind.

Yorubas are not as tribalistic as the other tribe. Results of the election in SE and SW says it all. Rufai Oseni is Yoruba but obviously routing for PO. You now claiming Reuben Abati is Yoruba just because he is not routing for PO only shows you expect everyone to be a tribalist like you.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 123papas(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2023
yommen:

Okay so you admit they are detrabalised Yorubas but we cannot actually say that about Igbos. They are the most tribalistic even though they will never admit to that.

Moreso, Afenifere is an apex Yoruba group. With them, it's not few but huge number.

We have tribalized igbos and yorubas as well as detribalized ones in both group. Politics have divided this country unfortunately.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Rolings: 3:15am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

NA LIE I TALK?

IS ABATI NOT A PROUD YORUBA MAN?

IS OSENI NOT WEARING HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE?

I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM.

Tell us Osenis tribe now
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Rolings: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

I'M NOT A YORUBA MAN, THAT MUST STEAL PUBLIC FUNDS TO ANSWER RICH.

NOTICE, YORUBA AND FULANI, CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT POLITICAL OFFICE AND TREASURY LOOTING.

Why did you have to lie to yourself
Yorubas and Fulanis Control the Nigerian economy.... Not some traders claiming to be businessmen.
What you can't stomach is the fact that with all the chest beating of igbos they still remain masters of trading .....operating out of 2X2 corner shops or at most a container shop....where real businesses.... manufacturing..... agriculture is concerned igbos are not found.
The thing that kills your spirit the most is the fact that you don't have political power like the Yorubas and Fulanis.

So whenever we see you people use foul language and insults on us we know the angle you are coming from ..... Jealously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Agugbadin: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2023
They are colleagues nothing wrong with that.What is your problem that you post it here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.