Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV (31340 Views)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by heysquare(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.

Propaganda has been the tools used by Igbos to destabilised the unity of this country . Remember it was used to truncated the democratic elected govt and the rest was a coup . They carry out the first coup in the history of this nation killing top notch Yoruba and Hausa leaders. They've been trying hard again to have same thing repeated all because Obi lost the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Ingocof(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.

How does this comment of yours relates to the lie been spewed by Oseni and was corrected by Abati?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by BALLOSKI: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
Abati was the spokesperson of their GEJ. They are at him now.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by BALLOSKI: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Reuben is the stabilizer of this show. He was on leave and when it was just Tundun and Rufai, na fight den de fight guests.

Rufai fights everyone.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Slymontee: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.
Igbo, Igbo always in your mouth. Igbo must be your worst nightmare! Nigeria has over 300 tribes. Go to skul, you wont, now na only Igbo you Sabi like they bleeped ur wife. U are pitiable ooo cos the world has left you behind with this poor mentality. Imagine being in New York and all you have to offer is bigotry and hate for Hispanics? They would believe you are really a monkey!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by afesco: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
PaulH07:

What do you expect when someone who studied animal science becomes a Journalist?

Na to dey act like animal na!
Ur mouth ehmmm!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Dbestbrest: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rufai Oseni, a tragedy to journalism profession
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by gidado14(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Afonja2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-g6SYjaBZU

A mild drama ensued between Arise TV anchors Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati on their show this morning, September 8.

While anchoring their programme, Rufai applauded two presenters of the TV station and claimed they were the only ones that went to the ‘war front’ to cover the EndSARS protest.

Abati who couldn’t hide his surprise at Rufai’s claim, immediately corrected him stating that other media houses covered the EndSARS protest as well and that Rufai shouldn’t “exaggerate things’'

thats where you will know that most Nigeria's media crew are bunch of hypocrites and liars too
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Iamanoited: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
OVERZEALOUS RUFAI.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Microwhy: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Image123:

It's a joke already. That's why Abati is starting to fight for his future, so he can say that he tried to counter. Unfortunately, the lion he pampered has grown beyond his control. The Rufai guy is fighting more for Twitter(X app) impressions. That's where his main salary is, no more AriseTV. He's got a larger fan base than the whole AriseTV, and they are mostly the misguided Obi supporters. He knows what he needs to do to make money using them. It is what it is.
100% agreed..
With the likes of him, Falz, Aisha... all of them knows what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by damkin24(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.
Only God knows how some of you people reasons
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
damkin24:

Only God knows how some of you people reasons

NEARLY 100 PEOPLE LIKE THA COMMENT.

NO LET TRIBALISM MISLEAD U.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
You're taking shots at fishes in a barrel. Whether Tinubu has something to offer or not is not the subject under consideration here.

If Rufai a liar or not? I don't have time for stupid arguments that lead nowhere. Focus on the topic. It's about Rufai and his knack for willfull lies and exaggerations.

I have no further comments my lord. I rest my case.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Psoul(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:
Oseni better slow down.

Go and ask GEJ, Saraki, Atiku and co with the support of those who are currently hailing you. They are all relegated politically.

They will send you to oblivion with their support. Whatever they touch surely dies

You are right.
That's how we Igbos behave. We don't hide it.
We will hail you and support you so long as you are doing the right thing. Be you from our tribe of other tribe. Once you backtracked and refuse to listen to voice of reasoning, were will come against your heavily. We don't tolerate nonsense. And we don't accept bad thing just because it's done by our tribesman.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Jomonix: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Corrinthians:
If you gave Useni a gun, just like most Obidients from from ipob stock, he'd shoot Tinubu in the head.

The guy is a dangerously radicalised and overzealous Obidient. There's no going back from the mental health issues he's grappling with.

Obidients are not known for violence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.