Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV (31331 Views)

You Are Disgracing Nigerians. Rufai Oseni On Tinubu Chatham House Outing / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Image123(m): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Ishilove:
If I recall correctly, Arise TV anchors were at the forefront of on the scene coverage of the protests, so Oseni isn't too far from the truth. Yes, other media houses reported as well but very few of them were on the scene like Arise TV.

What is forefront, having virtually nothing to do as per TV station programmes? He clearly lied by saying ONLY. Only means only, not forefront, let's not gaslight ourselves. Every other station reported the endsars protest. Even nairaland, many Twitter handles etc. i remember channelstv reporter on the night when the misguided youths were told to go home due to curfew. Channels was there and we could hear gunshots and people shouting stay down etc.
Arisetv became popular to endsars protesters who became Obi followers because they virtually made it a 24/7 show. They were not as established as the other mainstream stations then, and the young people tuned in to them online and on TV to follow endsars. That's where they picked their current momentum from.
But that doesn't change the fact that they were not the ONLY stations on ground to cover the events.

3 Likes

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Image123(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2023
123papas:

We have tribalized igbos and yorubas as well as detribalized ones in both group. Politics have divided this country unfortunately.

In the last elections, Obi not politics divided the country and it was much stronger than anything politics has done in the last 24 years.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Image123(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Microwhy:

Something that is capable enough to turn their media house a joke..

It's a joke already. That's why Abati is starting to fight for his future, so he can say that he tried to counter. Unfortunately, the lion he pampered has grown beyond his control. The Rufai guy is fighting more for Twitter(X app) impressions. That's where his main salary is, no more AriseTV. He's got a larger fan base than the whole AriseTV, and they are mostly the misguided Obi supporters. He knows what he needs to do to make money using them. It is what it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Medicalstudent: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.
At least now your uncle don win ,you dey buy Ur own fuel@N80 per litre abi?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by sameks08(m): 4:11am On Sep 09, 2023
He was defending his station and never talk down on other stations
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by enemyofprogress: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

I'M NOT A YORUBA MAN, THAT MUST STEAL PUBLIC FUNDS TO ANSWER RICH.

NOTICE, YORUBA AND FULANI, CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT POLITICAL OFFICE AND TREASURY LOOTING.

Kalu, Akpabio and other igbo political leaders are Yorubas abi? Abeg shift.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Ukalejohn(m): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Hehehe just like your full lineage

accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

Rufai Oseni is a pig
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by simfrost90210: 4:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

They can never love you because love is not natural to them.

They can only accommodate you while you are useful.

Please, who can never love you because love is not natural to them and who can only accommodate you while you're useful, 😏😏 lemme know what i'm about to like or share!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by saysoo: 4:51am On Sep 09, 2023
But where is Tundu Abiola?
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Odibembem: 4:58am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

ABI UNA WAN CALL AM, IGBO MAN?

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

I SENSE THE TENSION FROM ABATI BUT, MAKE GOD THEY HELP THEM,.

This your comment is peurile and juvenile. The reason for their spat got nothing to do with tribe, was about media coverage of EndSars protest. Some of u should try to read before commentary. This phobia for reading is what has made d Obidients become the headless mob
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Broveens42(m): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Afonja2:
He's an embarrassment to the profession and TV station.

6334 clowns everywhere.
Rufai did applaud based on his own observation. It's left for whomever to disagree.
That's pure professionalism. It's his profession; making comments to draw reactions.
The beauty of journalism is in "theatrics".
Without theatrics, most international media houses won't make their cool money.
International journalists do this a lot. They also criticize to draw reactions.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by arsenal33: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:
ABATI NA YORUBA MAN PUSHING YORUBA AGENDA, OSENI IS PUSHING EQUITY AND FAIRNESS AGENDA.

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE

try gather sense
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Bosman17: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Arguing against hard fact is the most foolish thing anyone can do. (Evidence plenty) Channels news was on ground 24/7 in the events leading to the shooting, on the day of the massacre and even after, same as a AIT. Yet he claimed hypothetically that it was only Arise news that covered it. He even went on X to further propagate this heinous lie then in turn calling Abati a liar. I think he’s only digging his own pit and it’s only a matter of time before he’s shown the door.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Broveens42(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Image123:

It's a joke already. That's why Abati is starting to fight for his future, so he can say that he tried to counter. Unfortunately, the lion he pampered has grown beyond his control. The Rufai guy is fighting more for Twitter(X app) impressions. That's where his main salary is, no more AriseTV. He's got a larger fan base than the whole AriseTV, and they are mostly the misguided Obi supporters. He knows what he needs to do to make money using them. It is what it is.

Sorry to say this; Rufai will always succeed in journalism because there are lots of real English speaking countries he would fit in. Part of the reasons he's being criticized in Nigeria is because, the amalgamated people don't really understand the Anglo, they don't even understand it more than a Kenyan.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by KomonSense: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2023
yommen:

Many Yorubas did not support Tinubu. A very good example was me. Check my comments before the election. But after seeing comments similar to yours here in addition to the fact that Obi is actually not a better choice to Tinubu in any capacity, I couldn't help but change my mind.

Yorubas are not as tribalistic as the other tribe. Results of the election in SE and SW says it all. Rufai Oseni is Yoruba but obviously routing for PO. You now claiming Reuben Abati is Yoruba just because he is not routing for PO only shows you expect everyone to be a tribalist like you.

Oga calm down and don't be deceived...

The person you're quoting has created multiple accounts to cause confusion and anarchy on Nairaland with his or her less important analogy.

Focus on doing the right things and don't allow other people's opinion to form your judgement.

Peace
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by NwokoloOwa: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Rufai Oseni is a mad kid. Very childish
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Quintessence44: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Afonja2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-g6SYjaBZU

A mild drama ensued between Arise TV anchors Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati on their show this morning, September 8.

While anchoring their programme, Rufai applauded two presenters of the TV station and claimed they were the only ones that went to the ‘war front’ to cover the EndSARS protest.

Abati who couldn’t hide his surprise at Rufai’s claim, immediately corrected him stating that other media houses covered the EndSARS protest as well and that Rufai shouldn’t “exaggerate things’'

Something is seriously wrong with this Rufai of a boy.

I mean, what kind of character is this?

Just a narcissist.

1 Like

Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by hammerFC: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2023
Rolings:

Why did you have to lie to yourself
Yorubas and Fulanis Control the Nigerian economy.... Not some traders claiming to be businessmen.
What you can't stomach is the fact that with all the chest beating of igbos they still remain masters of trading .....operating out of 2X2 corner shops or at most a container shop....where real businesses.... manufacturing..... agriculture is concerned igbos are not found.
The thing that kills your spirit the most is the fact that you don't have political power like the Yorubas and Fulanis.

So whenever we see you people use foul language and insults on us we know the angle you are coming from ..... Jealously
IF YOU ARE NOT DAFT, U SHOULD KNOW THE INDUSTRIALIST IN NIGERIA AND THE CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY/MANUFACTURING.

U ALREADY KNOW.

STEALING ELECTION IS NOT POLITICAL POWER, OBI DEFEATED BOTH YORUBA AND FULANI WITH AN UNKNOWN PARTY, NOW THAT IS POLITICAL POWER.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Tzar(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Only deranged people support the rubbish journalism Rufai does!
Arise TV should be ashamed of themselves for retaining such a lying, partisan and unprofessional anchor.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Chrismania100: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

You people's hypocrisy is legendary.
No tribe habors hatred for igbos the way yoruba carried it for head.Such an evil tribe full or hypocrisy. Tomorrow now, when igbos will attack them, they kept shouting hatred igbos.
Nothing concerns Peter Obi in this write up,but becos yoruba mind is full of evil and hatred over igbos, any discussion with other tribes that don't involve igbos, you will see them link it to Peter Obi,so that people that supported wil regret it.
An evil tribe full of evil hatred running in their blood.

I have never seen a tribe so wicked, foolish and useless like Yoruba race.
During Goodluck regime, this demonic tribe called Goodluck different names insulted and lambasted him,even protested on the street for removing fuel subsidies. YOU SEE THEM TALKING ABOUT THEY WILL NEVER LOVE YOU,AS IF SEE THEIR ONW HEART IS NOT FULL OF EVIL FEELINGS.
Obidients have not even done 10% of what they did to Ebele Goodluck. But, this useless South South people will blindly fell for their cheap hypocrisy,just cos of the hatred over igbos.South-south now easily forgot this evil tribe combined with Fulani to slaughter their son and painted him a clueless dude,when Economy is far ok.
You have easily forgotten that this thief called jagapan promised us $1 to #1.
But immediately Thiefnubuu entered and people are paying them on the same coin they bought their hatred, you see them lamenting igbo evil people. Thiefnubuu removed subsidy, they have been bribing NLC and masses from hitting the street. Nigeria Economy is now worsened than during Buhari regime,hardships everywhere, but they will never lament,but will be covering their drug man ass holes..Now tell me, is there any difference between Buhari regime and Thiefnubuu is not that the economy is worse than during Buhari regime.

When you see them praising yoruba politians like the way they worship their blablu crooner slave masters called Drugg Jagaban as the best politician, you think they have anything more special than their failed predecessors.To me, they are all birds of a feather.

Just look out the current economy of Nigeria,with the way they are heaping Thiefnubuu, you will see that, Thiefnubuu is just an empty politician like others old politicians who have used tribes and religion to enslave this country after our independence. 100 days in the office, but nothing to show for it.

As If Thiefnubuu and all their co-yoruba idiots have ever won clean election on a free and fair slate since independence.
They envy & hate igbos with their ugly evil heart.
After independence Yoruba & Hausa have been ruling us, tell me have there been any tangible developments in Nigeria to show they are genius or more intelligent than other tribes,if not for their useless propaganda and hatred they kept preaching to other tribes, south south,so that they see igbos as the cause of Nigeria problem, so that they can continue to milk their oil dry,thereby allocate the oil well to their evil cabals.
Tufia, I spit on yoruba tribe.lazy, useless, hopeless set of people full.of hatred
I only mercy for south south fools who don't know that it is because of their oil they want you to hate igbos so that you can be their best friend, be milking your oil and use to build blue train in their WEST and North Side,,whereas the entire southeast and South South have the worst network road in the entire Nigeria despite having oil,while they kept secretly mining their Gold and other valuable resources and keeping it themselves,and stil brainwashing you that igbos are your worst enemy. The reason why they kept fanning for one Nigeria cos them and Fulani have been milking your oil.

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by 7arrows: 7:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
What is true about him saying Chicago denied Tinubu graduated from CSU? What is true about the statement Abati countered, for which Reno has provided hard evidence disproving same?

To you Obi supporters, truth means a different thing. As long as it favours your narrative, it is true. As long as it doesn't, it is a lie. You people don't act like normal humans who think independently. It's horrible.

What is horrible is people who see the clear truth and for tribalistic sentimental reasons cannot say it loud and clear. We all know that Tinubu and APC has nothing to offer Nigerians expect taxes and increment in all forms. My brother We don't need to fight or argue over this. On just a few years we all all see the fact. I wonder what you will say then. Whichever way we both want a better Nigeria.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by IgOga(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2023
Quintessence44:

Something is seriously wrong with this Rufai of a boy.

I mean, what kind of character is this?

Just a narcissist.

grin grin He even clapped for himself like a true obin.go grin
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Corrinthians(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2023
7arrows:

What is horrible is people who see the clear truth and for tribalistic sentimental reasons cannot say it loud and clear. We all know that Tinubu and APC has nothing to offer Nigerians expect taxes and increment in all forms. My brother We don't need to fight or argue over this. On just a few years we all all see the fact. I wonder what you will say then. Whichever way we both want a better Nigeria.
You're taking shots at fishes in a barrel. Whether Tinubu has something to offer or not is not the subject under consideration here.

If Rufai a liar or not? I don't have time for stupid arguments that lead nowhere. Focus on the topic. It's about Rufai and his knack for willfull lies and exaggerations.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Larryndelaw: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2023
I have been saying it Rufai is a commentators and not a journalist. He dey do.oversabi too.much
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Nauttyprof(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONSCIENCE. AND TELL THE TRUTH.

Equity and fairness from a biased fellow? One sided view all in the name of criticising everything
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by MrSly(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

This message here is for the Yorubas who supported Peter Obi trying to please their Igbo friends.

For now Oseni is useful to them. Once he is not, they will dig up his tribe and put him in his own place like they always do.
There are lots of love in Lagos. It was in Lagos that understood why a Whiteman called Africans black monkeys. Lagos is like a jungle of wild lives. Predation isn't love my dear.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by MrSly(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Throwback:

Your work to desensitise Yorubas who fell for Igbo propaganda is well appreciated.

You are inadvertently ensuring that in any future election, Peter Obi would never achieve the kind of non-Igbo support he achieved in 2023.

I am the last that would be decieved by Igbo propaganda.

The election was never on tribal sentiment until your drug baron pushed it to that direction to perfect his rigging machinations. So if anybody was deceived at all it was you who cunningly brand the ideology of Nigerian who are fed up with these evil politicians of the old order on the fabrics of tribalism. We see future and all you see is ethnic fight for presidency.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Segzy19: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2023
U be mumu
Dem never tell abi....
Dindinrin

hammerFC:

LISTEN, ONLY A CHILD WILL NOT KNOW OSENI WILL BE GETTING ON ABAIT NERVES SOMETIMES.

WE WATCH THEM AND READ INBETWEEN THE LINES.

LIKE I SAID, I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE EVEN ME SITTING HERE SOMETIMES FEEL, THAT WHY SHOULD YORUBA NOT BE HAPPPY AND SUPPORT THEIR SON TINUBU AND YORUBA LO KAN PRESIDENT.

I UNDERSTAND...
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by HRMK: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2023
WHY SHOULD ANY REASONABLE NIGERIAN BOTHER ABOUT THIS HALF BAKED,ARMCHAIR JOURNALIST,RUFAI OSENI?WAS HE NOT SAME MAN THAT CLAIMED 40BRAIN BOXES WERE STOLEN IN A DAY FROM A PARTICULAR LAGOS STREET?JUST IGNORE HIM!HE IS ACTING THE SCRIPTS OF HIS PAYMASTERS!!
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by paramakina202: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Afonja2:
He's an embarrassment to the profession and TV station.

If he starts to asslick Tinubu tomorrow he will become your hero just like Reno.
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by Isobug: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2023
creativehubb:
Abati by far intelligent and a proffesional than Rufai...Rufai sense no complete...he is very insecure and unfit for the job, always offensive.
In your own estimation
Re: Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV by GreenCovering: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2023
So AriseTV were protest sponsors and agents of de-stabilization.
They can't even hide it anymore all thanks to Oseni.
It's alright sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.