Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat (18605 Views)

LASG To Acquire More Electric BRT Buses - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Irony1: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
xperiencelove:

People like you know nothing about Lagos government so just stick to online bully. When the entire Ethiopia GDP is far less than Lagos GDP! People like you can never understand the work that has been put to develop a land mass as Lagos even if someone told you 100 times. Development of the present Lagos Island (part of Atlantic Ocean) alone is more difficult than developing another entire country. Ask those who have been in Lagos before the fourth democracy
maybe you will appreciate what it takes to manage the smallest state but the most populated in Nigeria. A low-lying city with a flat topography and many areas are at or below sea level!

This is the last time I will reply you. You can continue your troll and say Niger republic is better than Lagos and the likes for all I care.

Oga stop all this lies abeg. There is no excuse for Lagos taking 15 years and defaulting on loan obligations to complete this light rail at a very heavily overestimated cost. We are career professional and you cannot use grammar and lies to bamboozle us. Ethiopia is a country you cannot compare with Lagos in terms of GDP. In fact Lagos GDP is way lower than Ivory Coast go and use fact check to verify. All that lies has go to stop from you guys. You people are so fixated in supporting evil that you would prefer to lie that admit flaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Jackiedemie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Irony1:

Dude stop being naive Uyo has what it takes plus the infrastructure to become the hub of trade in the future. They have infrastructure far better than Lagos. The road networks are second to none. Mckinsey made a prediction that by 2030 people will move away from Lagos to cities like Onitsha and Uyo so please stop this deceit here.

You're may right in the future but as for now no state in the Nigeria can be compared to lagos in terms of commerce, industry and infrastructure.
You talk about road network, I laf you so tire. Lagos has migrating for building roads to rail now and it's working perfectly well.
Akwa as a state has only five flyovers where as Oshodi as a local government has 15. Comparing Lagos to Uyo is more or less as a comparison between cat and rat simple because both are mammals with three letters words but in reality the later is a prey to the former. It might interest you to know there is no state capital in Nigeria that doesn't have direct commuters to Lagos. Uyo should only be compared to Calabar, possibly looking up to be like PH. Lagos is 1000 times ahead of Uyo in all ramifications and there's no local government in Lagos that can be compared to Uyo interm of it's development strive and uyo is at deficit to any.
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Irony1: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jackiedemie:

You're may right in the future but as for now no state in the Nigeria can be compared to lagos in terms of commerce, industry and infrastructure.
You talk about road network, I laf you so tire. Lagos has migrating for building roads to rail now and it's working perfectly well.
Akwa as a state has only five flyovers where as Oshodi as a local government has 15. Comparing Lagos to Uyo is more or less as a comparison between cat and rat simple because both are mammals with three letters words but in reality the later is a prey to the former. It might interest you to know there is no state capital in Nigeria that doesn't have direct commuters to Lagos. Uyo should only be compared to Calabar, possibly looking up to be like PH. Lagos is 1000 times ahead of Uyo in all ramifications and there's no local government in Lagos that can be compared to Uyo interm of it's development strive and uyo is at deficit to any.

Guys stop living in deceit Lagos is an illusion I tell you
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Jackiedemie(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Irony1:

Guys stop living in deceit Lagos is an illusion I tell you

Bring in facts and figures...

This is a state with the fourth highest GDP in Africa and the fourth city to live with in Africa to compare with an unknown place like Uyo.

Guy, calabar and PH aren't Uyo mate but they can't be compared to Lagos!!
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by innotrks(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
MSesan:

And it also takes other states over 16 years now with out having a plans to start any intra-state rail track...

Bad belle everywhere!!
Can you compare the GDP of Lagos to other states apart from revenue gotten from oil
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Irony1: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jackiedemie:

This is a state with the fourth highest GDP in Africa and the fourth city to live with in Africa to compare with an unknown place like Uyo.

Oga stop being dense go and read mckinsey report on the facts. Lagos is an illusion with low quality padded projects. You guys should stop this image laundering I know you are paid to do this.
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Jackiedemie(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop being dense go and read mckinsey report on the facts. Lagos is an illusion with low quality padded projects. You guys should stop this image laundering I know you are paid to do this.

Please, who is MCkinsey?
Re: Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat by Irony1: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Oga this claim has since been fact checked. Lagos GDP is not the 4th largest in Africa in fact Ghana, Senegal and Ivory Coast have GDPs larger than Lagos. Make you take am easy to dey lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wes Payment Issue / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.