Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money (566 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by VickyELEFAN(f): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
I noticed the absurd thirst and desire for money. Why can't Humans stop thinking about money for some time.

Why is the world obsessed about money. OK maybe it's because of responsibilities. But even after solving our problems, we still think about more money

What could be wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by helinues: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Very tricky question. Some people are now slave to that same money as they don't have time to enjoy it after making it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by siofragspot: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Very tricky question. Some people are now slave to that same money as they don't have time to enjoy it.

cheesy

Absolutely! Money is the ultimate solution to so many problems. With money, you get access to a lot of things that you wouldn't otherwise..
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by izonborn098(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Can u survive 1 week with the said money..
Yes money is vital but becareful when u are looking for it...
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by Alchemy528: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Your thoughts not our
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by siofragspot: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Alchemy528:
Your thoughts not our
grin

Money is essentially a placeholder for value, so it really makes sense ...right?
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by Thundafireseun: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
angry
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by OndoRaph(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Man designs

Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by coputa(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2023
VickyELEFAN:
I noticed the absurd thirst and desire for money. Why can't Humans stop thinking about money for some time.

Why is the world obsessed about money. OK maybe it's because of responsibilities. But even after solving our problems, we still think about more money

What could be wrong
There is this survival instinct in all human,and money is the key that opens the door to human survival.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

What could be wrong
Because the devil is still ruler of this world.
Then the people who love money are by virtue of this love, lovers of the world themselves.

Connect the dots...

So, lover of the world (and what it has to offer) will naturally gravitate towards the ruler of the world (the devil). The most physically rewarding thing anyone can give another human being today is MONEY. That's right.

Thats why people love money and kill, steal, betray, prostitute themselves, for it.

Lastly, people on earth have always loved (more like worshipped it ) money from time immemorial, over the ages. Nothing is new under the sun. It only further tells you of the generation and times that we are living in (possibly the last generation (i.e, less than a 100 years left to go till Jesus returns) )
The above is strictly for those who believe in Jesus' return. If you dont, then please discard it.. smiley

Hey there, my new follower. I just noticed you followed back. How's Ekpoma this morning. smiley I always feel people who reside there have seen it all. From gang violence to prostitution, both never seeming to end. It can only take God's mercies to be a good child in such an environment. Don't you get afraid when they start those their silly cult wars? Lol ... I'm just imagining sha... Ekpoma, then upper sakpomba...God should help arrest the territorial demons that cause those people to kill themselves.
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by tobby20: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

What could be wrong
because it’s just an illusion
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by Jayrockk: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Because even the Bible says "Money answereth all things"

1 Like

Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
You can't blame humans really. The only rare times i don't think of money is when i pump iron and have sex. Asides that, my mind on my money. Money is Power.
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by helinues: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
siofragspot:

cheesy

Absolutely! Money is the ultimate solution to so many problems. With money, you get access to a lot of things that you wouldn't otherwise..

Money can't solve all problems.

It's unfortunate that people can listen to Bieber's song Lonely several times without even read any meaning to it as those who can't relate have never been there or currently there.

What if you had it all and nobody to call, cos I have had it all but no one is listening, that's just fucking lonely

Bieber's lyrics
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by okoroemeka(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

What could be wrong
not all humans do that,it mostly in our Nigeria you see the mad scramble for money,Eve in Nigeria it is far worse in the southeast,the pressure, competition is simply stifling but in many Western countries it is not like that,they live simple lives,it is the southeast you will see a man build a duplex In his village he may never sleep in his life
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by john1101(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

What could be wrong

People not wise by now humans should be like Gods and leave the earth for animals, But some humans are like animals and like to behave like animals ironic.
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by saint960(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
helinues:

Money can't solve all problems.

It's unfortunate that people can listen to Bieber's song Lonely several times without even read any meaning to it as those who can't relate have never been there or currently there.

What if you had it all and nobody to call, cos I have had it all but no one is listening, that's just fucking lonely

Bieber's lyrics

He disconnected himself from people not the other way round. If u do watch BET watch his attitude towards his fans. Can Messi or Ronaldo use that same words. He hardly honor interview y won't he be lonely. Before u say vanity upon vanity make sure u have enough of it like King "S" words of my lecturer
Re: Why Is Our Thoughts Wired Towards Money by brain54(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2023
I think it’s a black man thing though…

I don’t think whites are wired that way!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Man Is Torture / Tobi Amusan's Doping Case Isn't Due to Racism. / Girlfriend Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.