Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone (47706 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
descarado:

You dey mind the guy.
See him feeling so good with himself.

E shock me for real. I thought he had a case..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

clean, wash and market runs. is it an everyday thing?? And what's the duty of a wife if she wouldn't cook? Like nigga are you this dumb?? So he that risk his daily life daily to rake in 700k monthly is playing?

Some of y'all lots ought to be in concentration camps cuz what nonsense is this??

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

clean, wash and market runs. is it an everyday thing?? And what's the duty of a wife if she wouldn't cook? Like nigga are you this dumb?? So he that risk his daily life daily to rake in 700k monthly is playing?

Some of y'all lots ought to be in concentration camps cuz what nonsense is this??
Wife and duty?
Are you in 16th century?
Who gave her that duty?
You?
What is he risking?
Mamas full everywhere working. From hospitals to civil service to conglomerate to traders to even politics, are they not sacrificing their lives?
They will still go home and take care of the hone front.
Some feed the man, pay house rent.
So close your mouth cos you make no sense.

See them, ndi men.

Men that ran Nigeria aground.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Offpointng: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Workload is the amount of work you'd prefer your wife to do to the point of exhaustion, rather than spending 2% of your income on a cleaner.

Y'all wicked men will buy expensive phones for your girlfriends that contribute absolutely nothing to your lives, but watch your wife at home work herself to a state of exhaustion and unconsciousness.

Oga wait fest. let's assume it's a family of 4 (two kids) and there's washing machine at home and she happen to go to market just twice monthly and cooking just 4 cups of rice and other small food daily is what you call work load?? So news of househelps maltreating kids or poisoning families no reach your side??

All these Steve Harvey and Will Smith school students ehn, una go still cry las las dey watch

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

E shock me for real. I thought he had a case..
Court dismissed cheesy
All rise cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Offpointng: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
descarado:

Wife and duty?
Are you in 16th century?
Who gave her that duty?
You?
What is he risking?
Mamas full everywhere working. From hospitals to civil service to conglomerate to traders to even politics, are they not sacrificing their lives?
They will still go home and take care of the hone front.
Some feed the man, pay house rent.
So close your mouth cos you make no sense.

See them, ndi men.

Men that ran Nigeria aground.

Grow more intelligently to sound a point cuz I obviously can't pick a thing from the gibberish up there

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Klass99(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2023

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Oga wait fest. let's assume it's a family of 4 (two kids) and there's washing machine at home and she happen to go to market just twice monthly and cooking just 4 cups of rice and other small food daily is what you call work load?? So news of househelps maltreating kids or poisoning families no reach your side??

All these Steve Harvey and Will Smith school students ehn, una go still cry las las dey watch

You are assuming he has.
A man that earn 700k in naija na big man.
Wifey should have her own car.
House fully equipped with modern kitchen gadgets to ease in housework.
Fully functional gen( cos of electricity wahala),then, even though you work, should help when you are at home eg weekend.
Your wife is no slave.

Our low mentality give birth to these skewed thinking and reasoning.
You guys should grow with the world cos you have been left behind.

Not, this is Africa mentality.

Africa that is synonymous with poverty and wretchedness.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Klass99:

You made me smile. I know you are deceiving yourself when you think or say this. But do you know that?

Do you have a high sex drive or not like your wife said? If you do or you like being held, touched and cuddled then you better perish this self deceit of yours.

In less than 6 months of your divorce you will be looking for another woman to warm your bed at night and cook your meals. I have seen married men do this while married, is it a "single" and free man like you that won't do it?

I want to be alone and free indeed. When you are not a monk in a monastery some where in Asia cheesy
6 month? shocked

Make I laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Klass99(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Offpointng:

Grow more intelligently to sound a point cuz I obviously can't pick a thing from the gibberish up there
Why will you pick a thing from what I said.
With your mentality?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Offpointng:

You know what? Why don't you consider inviting OP's kids to spend the next holiday at your place? Let's see how well you handle diapers and baby sitting with two cups of rice and washing machine.

And while you are at it, start making plans to hire a professional pro.stit ute that knows how to clean, wash, baby sit and cook. Give her 100k monthly to run the home and maintain her body. That's what you need, not a wife.

If she doesn't kill you within a month, I will deactivate my account.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Klass99:

Is six months too long?🤣
I said in less than six months.

A woman is already by the side waiting.
You wanna bet?

I can extract that from him if I put my mind on it.
007 style( gone are the days we were nairaland detectives, no matter how your story look like the truth, by the time we finish grilling you, truth must commot for your mouth cheesy)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:
[size=8pt][/size]

You know what? Why don't you consider inviting OP's kids to spend the next holiday at your place? Let's see how well you handle diapers and baby sitting with two cups of rice and washing machine.

And while you are at it, start making plans to hire a professional pro.stit ute that knows how to clean, wash, baby sit and cook. Give her 100k monthly to run the home and maintain her body. That's what you need, not a wife.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Acid, you dey vex cheesy cheesy

Forgive him.

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
descarado:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Acid, you dey vex cheesy cheesy

Forgive him.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Offpointng: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
descarado:

Africa that is synonymous with poverty and wretchedness.

Of all things wey u talk Nothing pain me pass this one wey u talk. Aunty na ur FAMILY wey dey synonymous to wretchedness and poverty, not Africa.

How dare you get so brain washed that you have to call the Motherland what slave masters want you to believe??

No Phones and Computers in the world will function if Cobalt are not sourced from Africa.

France are rich today cuz of Gold from Africa

USA don't have oil but are oil richest today cuz of Oil theft from Africa

Africa is saving the world from Climate change effects cuz of It's large Lithium deposit and Gas

Your likes that use any Oppurtunity to talk down on Africa disgust me so much. Yes Africa are synonymous with Bad leaders, but Poverty and wretchedness?? Never in your life repeat such words. Can you imagine??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Offpointng: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:
[size=8pt][/size]

If she doesn't kill you within a month, I will deactivate my account.

Deactivating your account is the smallest, you should be talking bout your terminating your "Life" here man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Neverlookback: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
I wish you didn't include the monetary figures in your post, as it has caused individuals that have no idea about your home dynamics to focus on it rather than the gist of your post.

I would not recommend you divorcing your spouse at this stage, as it is still premature. Sexual intimacy is very important in any relationship, especially in marriage, no doubt.

After you've exhausted all forms of open communication and you still feel lacking, then you may consider a trial separation, without cheating. During this period, there's a good possibility that you may rekindle what you had prior to the kids coming. You said you still love her, so obviously there's still a great chance that you two will work out.

I'm not sure if you do this currently, but date nights, some weekends away from home (from kids) do wonders to couples intimacy.

God's blessings as you and your family navigate through this trying period.

But how do you propose to stay alone, according to you, when you mentioned that you have a high sex drive?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by fyzaila: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Klass99:

You made me smile. I know you are deceiving yourself when you think or say this. But do you know that?

Do you have a high sex drive or not like your wife said? If you do or you like being held, touched and cuddled then you better perish this self deceit of yours.

In less than 6 months of your divorce you will be looking for another woman to warm your bed at night and cook your meals. I have seen married men do this while married, is it a "single" and free man like you that won't do it?

I want to be alone and free indeed. When you are not a monk in a monastery some where in Asia cheesy

It's normal for him to think that. Because it's sometimes better to stay alone and be fasting, than been married to a wife who denies you sex. It is only a responsible man that will decide to get married and have sex lawfully to his taste than staying unmarried and be furnicating up and down.

So now, for Op to get married and be faced with this problem it's not nice at all. And the number one thing that reck a marriage is sex issues. He can't be working to meet up with bills only to be left sexually unsatisfied. A married man for that matter o.
Not as if something is wrong with his wife.

I like your coming though grin please give op your own opinion on this his predicament.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Klass99(f): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Karleb(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Our women get lazy when things gets too comfortable. Such a shame men.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Sep 09, 2023
They ask you your qualities and you say you work . Bro really? 😩

ADURA123:
Good evening fellow NL members,
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can keep the house clean
She can manage resources
And she is accommodating to my people
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I work and earn like about 700k net a month.
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
and I am the best friend to her and my kids.
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.
I plan moving to a new place in February, and she doesn't fit into my plans.

My decision between now and December is
1 Avoid asking her for lobe making
2 Continue taking care of her so she won't suspect anything
3 when she comes close I avoid her.
4 February I issues divorce papers and give her like 1m to go get her life back

Is there anything more I can do for her?
Advice me pls...
Pls mods should help me run this on FP

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by bbeautylik(f): 2:55am On Sep 09, 2023
Acidosis:

You're the du m.b one, clearly. Your earning is useless if it doesn't reduce the burden and workload in your home.

Stingy criminal.
i support you... I had two sets of twins, the workload on me was much with little or no assistant, i do go to bed with headache and my sex life was boring because i was always tired.... I regained my strength after getting a house help.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Africa is super Uber rich in resources but the people are living below poverty level because of bad leaders so yes there’s poverty in the land

Don’t act brand new or deliberately misunderstand her. I don’t like when people do that. Just arguing what nobody said. Is there anyone in the world that doesn’t know Africa has resources? Does that change the fact that the people are not fully benefiting from it? In fact read your own post and answer your own question. You already stated it. Other continents are using up our resources.

Offpointng:

Of all things wey u talk Nothing pain me pass this one wey u talk. Aunty na ur FAMILY wey dey synonymous to wretchedness and poverty, not Africa.

How dare you get so brain washed that you have to call the Motherland what slave masters want you to believe??

No Phones and Computers in the world will function if Cobalt are not sourced from Africa.

France are rich today cuz of Gold from Africa

USA don't have oil but are oil richest today cuz of Oil theft from Africa

Africa is saving the world from Climate change effects cuz of It's large Lithium deposit and Gas

Your likes that use any Oppurtunity to talk down on Africa disgust me so much. Yes Africa are synonymous with Bad leaders, but Poverty and wretchedness?? Never in your life repeat such words. Can you imagine??

25 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Darlingme(f): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2023
@Op,
Evaluate it again. Sit her down and tell her of your intention and how you have suffered all these years
Believe me, you can't divorce her and stay alone without entering more tight situations. Either positive or negative.

You said you have kids. Don't make mistake where your kids will grow up to see you as a bad father who left. Money isn't everything pls

Very important, she need counseling in respect to this. She might not even know she's not treating you well.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by pandax: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:
Good evening fellow NL members,
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can keep the house clean
She can manage resources
And she is accommodating to my people
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I work and earn like about 700k net a month.
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
and I am the best friend to her and my kids.
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.
I plan moving to a new place in February, and she doesn't fit into my plans.

My decision between now and December is
1 Avoid asking her for lobe making
2 Continue taking care of her so she won't suspect anything
3 when she comes close I avoid her.
4 February I issues divorce papers and give her like 1m to go get her life back

Is there anything more I can do for her?
Advice me pls...
Pls mods should help me run this on FP

Is your wife circumcised?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by manchyme: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

No...this I can swear with anything...she is not just meeting my sexual needs, simple, she complained I have too much sex drive and she is not ready to be killed.

You're doing fantastically well, I don't know why your dad prefer divorce to cheating. A man can cheat and still love his wife. If you leave her and stay alone it's good but it's not good for a man to be alone.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Mindlog: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:
Front page pls...I need to hear from people...my head is running crazy right now

Your head is not running crazy right now, you are just seeking attention reason you are craving front page.

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by FreeIgboho: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=ADURA123 post=125672608][/quote]

Do you know you can click modify and correct it?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ayomilore: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2023
This is a very trivial issue Op, you seem to have a good wife who doesn't cheat on you, doesn't nag and try to hold forth your house with that money you drop every month.

Oga I beg don't destroy your home, one thing I have come to realize In life is that you can't have everything as you want it.

You can meet her parents if she still has one or someone she hold in high esteem and with wisdom praise her very well to them and tell them the only thing you still need her to be doing

You know your wife very well without moving out you can give her the right attitude that will make her to change.

Above all pray for God intervention in your family matters..

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2023
cococandy:
They ask you your qualities and you say you work . Bro really? 😩

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by descarado: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Mindlog:

Your head is not running crazy right now, you are just seeking attention reason you are craving front page.

You just nailed it

We gave him the attention he craved.

Is he even married cheesy

Guy wanted a gender war. Acidosis just killed the zeal. He has ran away. It may hit front page but the intent is already dead on arrival.

His second handle came to support him.

If you know how this place work, you shouldn't disturb yourself with some sob stories.

I read they are paid for creating viral contents.
Don't know if it's true.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.