Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone (47685 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by samsard(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Of all things wey u talk Nothing pain me pass this one wey u talk. Aunty na ur FAMILY wey dey synonymous to wretchedness and poverty, not Africa.

How dare you get so brain washed that you have to call the Motherland what slave masters want you to believe??

No Phones and Computers in the world will function if Cobalt are not sourced from Africa.

France are rich today cuz of Gold from Africa

USA don't have oil but are oil richest today cuz of Oil theft from Africa

Africa is saving the world from Climate change effects cuz of It's large Lithium deposit and Gas

Your likes that use any Oppurtunity to talk down on Africa disgust me so much. Yes Africa are synonymous with Bad leaders, but Poverty and wretchedness?? Never in your life repeat such words. Can you imagine??
At the bolded, the USA are actually one of the biggest oil producers historically, they just use too much and require import.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by SeriouslySense(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin
FreeIgboho:

Live alone NOT Leave alone!!
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by GorillaApp(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

I am not divorcing to remarry, I want to be alone and be free. Thank you
Easier said than done.
My guy go get one side chick and free yourself
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by nairalanda1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acidosis:
You no try, sir. You earn 700k and all you have to spend on your family with kids is 100k every month, leaving your wife to cook, clean, wash, do nanny work and market runs, and probably still do her regular job, and you expect her to give you hot sex? With which energy, please? The same energy you could have preserved by spending extra 50k on a good cleaner or cook?

Give yourself a heavy knock on the head.

See sane comment.

And the guy then came on to abuse you.

Looks like most Nairalanders have not heard of self sacrifice. But then again, the guy has been sacrificing all his life, and he thinks it is time for his reward. He hasn't yet realized that marriage is another level of self sacrifice.

At least the woman is trying. Trying too much, yet the guy wants to dump her because sex.

The way we worship sex in this world, ehn. It is sweet, but it is not the be all that ends all.

Anyway, people no wan learn lesson for this site. Na to call person simp they specialize in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by joseph032: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
He said they have a project the are working on.

He also said he take care of every bill in the house... The woman also makes her money but is for herself.

Why leave the issue and be looking for what is not lost
Acidosis:
You no try, sir. You earn 700k and all you have to spend on your family with kids is 100k every month, leaving your wife to cook, clean, wash, do nanny work and market runs, and probably still do her regular job, and you expect her to give you hot sex? With which energy, please? The same energy you could have preserved by spending extra 50k on a good cleaner or cook?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dminister:
Side chicks have been saving marriages for so many years. Your Dad has refused to tell you the truth because he doesn’t want you to know he cheats. Your wife is a good wife you should learn how to manage your home if it means getting your satisfaction outside. The only problem is don’t keep side chick abreast with your family affairs and learn to create distance. Also learn to use protection. Don’t divorce here because when you ready to remarry again you might meet the worst woman.

Them full gwarimpa where i dey live na, so that one no hard.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Femabol01: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

You want to be free having sex with any woman; it may not end well. You better don't lose your wife because of sex. You are your own problem.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by kosiebe(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Make i see your face first 🤔🤔
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by bewla(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

ole oloju ko ko ro I like good thing

Na we teach you how you manage put her for house before now

Just go and ask her how you get her wrong

Ask her by sense not by force

Use trick you may catch her off guard she may tell you all

Involved her mama ,make sensible move find out if she they cheat

There most be something somewhere
You may not just have seen it

But if all no work the
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by SeriouslySense(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
do you think you feel hurt, maybe a little bitter. Compared to other men, you seem a bit more matured. Though, maybe dont rush to divorce, its your choice.
ADURA123:
Good evening fellow NL members,
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can keep the house clean
She can manage resources
And she is accommodating to my people
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I work and earn like about 700k net a month.
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
and I am the best friend to her and my kids.
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.
I plan moving to a new place in February, and she doesn't fit into my plans.

My decision between now and December is
1 Avoid asking her for lobe making
2 Continue taking care of her so she won't suspect anything
3 when she comes close I avoid her.
4 February I issues divorce papers and give her like 1m to go get her life back

Is there anything more I can do for her?
Advice me pls...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:
Front page pls...I need to hear from people...my head is running crazy right now

Moving to another place and being alone will surely make you to start having multiple sex partners inorder to suppress that anger or stubborn thoughts you felt your wife has or had...

What you should do is to first calm down, give yourself some sort of psychological evaluation that your wife denying you Sex shouldn't break your hard earn 10 years marriage...( Atleast not after she has given it to you countless times that even gave you lovely kids)

Just try and push on this first then let's see how it works ....because from the qualities you gave this your wife, she is atleast 80% good cumulatively...

Have you tried taking her out to another country where only two of you will go as the kids stay back

Bring up those days you were busy plotting your dangerous ways of approaching and getting her to be yours .....remember that first hot love making you had with her, use that method to introduce it back, and watch as she gives it to you back to back

Bro, pls spice up your marriage with a hot blowing vacation....

From your monthly worth, you can easily do it than divorcing an innocent woman that is seeing you not spicing your marriage...

Atimes na we dey run ourselves into what is not looking for us ...(Divorce)

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:
■ I plan moving to a new place in February, and she doesn't fit into my plans.

Is there anything more I can do for her? Advice me pls...
You can at least be honest with her about the fact that you have made up your mind to leave the relationship so she can prepare herself for it. If need be, engage the help of a marriage counselor to help her come to terms with the decision you have made regarding the union. It seems a tad selfish for you to make such a major decision without giving her a heads-up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
joseph032:
He said they have a project the are working on.

He also said he take care of every bill in the house... The woman also makes her money but is for herself.

Why leave the issue and be looking for what is not lost

Leave that p**n star alone, him no dey read and understand.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by gassbee: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acidosis:

does ur wife or gf give u good sex, secondly how much strenth does a woman need to engage in sex
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by WorkaholicB(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.

Advice me pls...

I wouldn't advice you to divorce her. I will only tell you to keep talking to her. Besides how are you going to be sure that the new wife you will marry will not be worst? Have you thought about the effect of divorce on your beautiful kids? Anyway, I pray God solve interfere in your situation. I love the fact that you are hard working. Please if you don't mind, can you give me a link or any kind of help. I need to also be a full man. To be able to take care of my family. You know lack of money yab man.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by virginchaser(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
I understood that type of freedom you are yearning for. Bros, you may regret it when you get older. Guys tactically separate for a while without divorce by using job mobility as an excuse. Divorce is not the answer and marrying another wife is pretty dangerous with these modern women.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Moving to another place and being alone will surely make you to start having multiple sex partners inorder to suppress that anger or stubborn thoughts you felt your wife has or had...

What you should do is to first calm down, give yourself some sort of psychological evaluation that your wife denying you Sex shouldn't break your hard earn 10 years marriage...( Atleast not after she has given it to you countless times that even gave you lovely kids)

Just try and push on this first then let's see how it works ....because from the qualities you gave this your wife, she is atleast 80% good cumulatively...

Have you tried taking her out to another country where only two of you will go as the kids stay back

Bring up those days you were busy plotting your dangerous ways of approaching and getting her to be yours .....remember that first hot love making you had with her.....

Bro, pls spice up your marriage with a hot blowing vacation....
From your monthly worth, you can easily do it than divorcing an innocent woman that is seeing you not spicing your marriage...

The union is 13yrs with three kids, my first son is in boarding school

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by koning: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, what is the point?

Dvmbass question!.

The point is to be or live alone so that he can have sex with any woman he fancies. Prostitutes included. NOT TO REMARRY.

You will be shocked to know how many men are in Op's situation and predicament.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ValarDoharis: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Is he enjoying his marriage?
JONSYN7154:
Yes everything is wrong.

Why take advice from your father when him and your mother are enjoying their own marriage?

Think twice before divorcing her so that you won't regret it later.

My ten kobo advice.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by MossLuv: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

No...this I can swear with anything...she is not just meeting my sexual needs, simple, she complained I have too much sex drive and she is not ready to be killed.

Pls don't distroy your home because of sex. If a woman does not cheat, there's no geniue reason for man to divorce her.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
gassbee:
does ur wife or gf give u good sex

God bless you for that question.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Essence20(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Have you tried to ask her why she's no longer interested in secx? A lot can be achieved through dialogue. Have a heart to heart talk with her about the issue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ValarDoharis: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Marry a second wife who likes sex
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
My brother, my advice for you is based on the following:
1. You think is because of brilliance that makes you to earn so much but you failed to know that blessing comes through marriage
2. Listening to father advice on your marriage is not out of place but you know to understand that those ladies available in their own time is different from all these social media ladies we have now.
3. What is notice about ladies of nowadays is that they loose interest in sex when they have given birth to one or two kids.
4. Take a deep look at characteristics of your beautiful wife and accommodates your people is rare among the ladies infact your family will blame you if you divorce her.
5. Please seek counsel from your mother or her own mother to intervene on this issue that want to cause separation.

ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Coolis: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
My annual salary no even reach Op monthly salary. God abeg

uote author=ADURA123 post=125671601]Good evening fellow NL members,

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
[/quote]
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Myer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
Wow. Thanks for sharing this.
Your dad was a very wise man. What an elder sees scooting down, a child/youth may not see even climbing a treetop.

Cheating on a spouse- adultery or fornication is a deal-breaker and it comes with a lot of consequences.
You wife may actually be psychologically or emotionally drained by some issues. You should try to address that primarily.
Cos women truly love sex especially when they enjoy it with their partner.

Don't be proud to ask her if there's any complaints concerning your sex life, if you still indeed want to keep your marriage and I hope you do.

Ultimately, I perceive you're not so religious/spiritual.
Kindly make God your priority and Christ the Head of your home. Every thing else works practically starts to work itself out because God will be in control. And a lot can change in 3 months. God help you because you're a good man, a rare type in this generation.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by nnewsnjobs: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
From your write up, it is not that you don't like cheating, it is the spending that comes with it that you are running away from.

You earn 700k and drop 100k for feeding and upkeep. I don't understand it, na your stinginess no allow you get side chick not you father advice.

So what is the difference between divorcing her and staying without getting married again and still staying with her then continue with the ones in a week or month sex routine.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by fimzzy1991: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Can you please give me her number privately to talk to your wife ? You're a good man I've been married for 14years also and from experience and, I know she needs help.
Hold on with your plans to divorce please.
Trust God in me, I can help.
Contact me through my email..
I'll remain anonymous we can talk privately on how much info to divulge on how I got to know her.
Sex becomes tough for a woman especially as children increases. It's exhausting. Men use sex to relieve stress while women run a way from sex when stressed. Or see it as an inevitable chore for those trying

[[color=#006600][/color]quote author=ADURA123 post=125671601]Good evening fellow NL members,

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
[/quote]
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Marriage is for weak people that can not stay alone or make decisions alone!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Entanglement: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acidosis:

you are a mumu man undecided
Washing machine no dey? And na everytime she go dey go market undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
koning:

Dvmbass question!.

The point is to be or live alone so that he can have sex with any woman he fancies. Prostitutes included. NOT TO REMARRY.

You will shocked to know how many men are in Op's situation and predicament.

To be honest lots of men are just smiling outside, but inside they are going through alot, reason side chicks with children are everywhere now, a Banker friend of mine just abandoned his family in Lagos and relocate to be with side chick here in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by iyaamoke: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why would you want to do this to your lovely family? There is no perfect person nor perfect home. As much as I realise how important conjugal relationships are, will it be worth throwing away the baby with the bath water over? What about your children? Have you sat down before to listen to someone who came from a dysfunctional family on account of the father walking away?
Please look for a way to work out your marriage I beg you. She isn't cheating on you or frolicking. She doesn't mismanage the resources meant for the home, she takes care of your home and children. She loves your family and I bet she loves you too.
Please let her understand your frustration, make her understand 🙏
The grass isn't greener on the other side. Please don't walk out on the family God has helped you build.
All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tears Of A Woman Whose Husband Is A Porn Addict- Read Now! / My Landlord / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.