Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone (47946 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Mystery9(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ogas don't lose your beautiful home because of that. Open up to her of you been tempted to sleep outside because of her sexual attitude towards you and see her reaction. If she still don't want to yield talked about divorce and see her reaction. But don't divorce her eventually because I know she will change for good.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:
Good evening fellow NL members,
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can keep the house clean
She can manage resources
And she is accommodating to my people
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I work and earn like about 700k net a month.
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
and I am the best friend to her and my kids.
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.
I plan moving to a new place in February, and she doesn't fit into my plans.

My decision between now and December is
1 Avoid asking her for lobe making
2 Continue taking care of her so she won't suspect anything
3 when she comes close I avoid her.
4 February I issues divorce papers and give her like 1m to go get her life back

Is there anything more I can do for her?
Advice me pls...
Pls mods should help me run this on FP
if you marry just because of sex then you will keep marrying till you marry all the women your eyes can see.
your father might have given an advice, its not bad but it is old School. gone are the days when men marry two three four wives just because of sex. never marry another woman because you want to keep having sex. in my opinion divorcing your wife because she can no longer give sex as before is immature. women depreciate sexually with age and after several child births. and the one you want to marry will do the same. check buhari, ojukwu, ned nwoko. these men married the love of there youth but still went for younger women as time goes on yet did not divorce there former wives. that is to show you that women depreciat sexually. if you are a guy man with the kind of money you have, you can get younger women keep them away from your family and take care of their basic needs and they will satisfy your sexual cravings just like many men do today . instead of breaking your family because of sex alone. drive your car to a university environment and you will see what your looking for. dont divorce your wife becasue of sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
if you marry just because of sex then you will keep marrying till you marry all the women your eyes can see.
your father might have given an advice, its not bad but it is old School. gone are the days when men marry two three four wives just because of sex. never marry another woman because you want to keep having sex. in my opinion divorcing your wife because she can no longer give sex as before is immature. women depreciate sexually with age and after several child births. and the one you want to marry will do the same. check buhari, ojukwu, ned nwoko. these men married the love of there youth but still went for younger women as time goes on yet did not divorce there former wives. that is to show you that women depreciat sexually. if you are a guy man with the kind of money you have, you can get younger women keep them away from your family and take care of their basic needs and they will satisfy your sexual cravings just like many men do today . instead of breaking your family because of sex alone. drive your car to a university environment and you will see what your looking for. dont divorce your wife becasue of sex.

Thank you, I screenshot this piece and save it

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mystery9:
Ogas don't lose your beautiful home because of that. Open up to her of you been tempted to sleep outside because of her sexual attitude towards you and see her reaction. If she still don't want to yield talked about divorce and see her reaction. But don't divorce her eventually because I know she will change for good.

If she will change I am ready to take her back in my heart the way it use to be, but right now I don't even feel like I am living with someone at home, I just fell I am accommodating her pending when the all my plans is out in public..but she has a up till next month to prove she can stay.
How can you not meet your wife 4-5 times a week and someone is telling me to be calm, all I do now is eat, play with my phone and sleep...I stay in Gwarinpa I know where to go and have girls for free, even kubwa is not far from me, I dey AbJ for almost 20yrs now so I am not new here...but thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by mu2sa2: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
FreeIgboho:
OP since your problem is strictly sex, it is not worth breaking up a home over that. Below is your solution. Requires a bit of disciplined saving though. Will also make your wife sit up
His problem isn't sexx per se - rather, he wants to be alone. In other words, he wants to japa from his responsibilities to his children.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Waffarianman(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make proper suggestions or advice.

I have been married for more than 10yrs now with beautiful kids, my marriage is one that many Young guy will wish to have, but along the the line I don't know what happened things begin to nose dive. In the last 6yrs I discovered that I struggle to make love to my wife, she will either tell you ohh, she is tire or she don't like sex much..this I have endured for all this years with no cheating.
Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources
In all this years I have never cheated on her, proudly saying it coz my dad warned me of cheating on my wife rather I should divorce her and go for another wife.

My qualities are
I give feeding allowance and personal total of 100k a month while I invest the rest on a project which she is aware of.
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night
Honestly having talk to her for over 5yrs on this issues of love making and she refused to change, then I have decided to yield to my dad advice and ask her to leave...she is not aware of this plan, but trust me it will hit her.
I allow her to do little job to have her own finance is not as if she contribute anything in the house, but she is claiming stubborn, I love her so much, it will hurt me to cheat on her, something I have not done since I got married to her.

Advice me pls...

Bros try get sense small, you're heartless why will you divorce your wife that gave birth to your children because of sex... Free that woman abeg. You too mature for this you guys should try make things work not this way abeg

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by capnies: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
YOU WANT TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE BECAUSE OF SEX AND YOU DON'T WANT TO REMARRY, WHERE WILL YOU BE GETTING THE SEX FROM. YOU'VE NOT TOLD US THE TRUTH YET.
YOU LEAVE WHERE YOU'RE GETTING SCANTY SEX TO NO SEX ATALL. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. A LADY IS IN LINE TO DESTROY YOU. SEX HAS DESTROYED MANY OF US AND ANOTHER SAMPSON IS LOADING.
SEX IS FROM THE MIND, CHANGE YOUR THINKING AND LIVE HAPPILY. ONCE A WEEK SEX IS ENOUGH AND WHEN YOU WANT TO HAVE IT INVEST TIME AND HAVE IT TO YOUR FILL LIKE 3-4HOURS OF TOGETHERNESS. There is nothing like high sex drive, every action starts with thinking. When asking your wife for sex, have at the back of your mind that she might reject it, so you won't feel bad when she does.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ceeceeuwa: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
She may have a low libido. Some women are like that. Work more on pre-intimacy. Try and see a sex therapist. Work on your marriage! You both can go on a vacation and try and see how you will iron issues out.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
@acidiosis dude you have my respect.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Styluss: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Give the silent treatment, divorce should be the last thing anyone should think of.
Give the silent treatment for maybe 3 months, avoid her even if she initiates sex. If she dosent change, report to her people, after that, divorse her straight.

ADURA123:
My story may be long but pls endeavor to read to the end so that you can make
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by tonicyril: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
the wrong and worst tin that can ever happen to man is the make-believe that it's a taboo to marry two wives...
Very senseless mentality.

In life, productivity is based on competition, without competition there won't be productivity of high quality.
Who duopoly help abeg

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Ate247(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

My dad hates cheating, but support divorce...my mum is late
I think you should ask yourself some questions. Maybe sex with you is boring and she's not finding pleasure in it. No normal human hate sex. Communication is key.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by yellowgarri2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
tonicyril:
the wrong and worst tin that can ever happen to man is the make-believe that it's a taboo to marry two wives...

In life, productivity is based on competition, without competition there won't be productivity of high quality.
Who duopoly help abeg
Kindly reply your mail, I need to discuss something with you asap
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by tonicyril: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Ooh, OK sir
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by tonicyril: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
yellowgarri2:
but sir..what is it that we want to discuss sir, let say it here na?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by SINisSIN(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
You want to divorce a good woman and a good home because of low sex drive? Not like she is not responding at all? You want to live alone to explore the world? It is alright. Old age will teach you better by then the good woman would have moved on, good children on their own and yes you will definitely live alone.

Marriage has never been easy, if you don't have this issue with your spouse, another issue will pop up.

Believe me that woman is stressed out and emotionally not attached to sex now. Taking care of kids is not easy upon that she is still hustling her own according to you. I have been married for the past 20yrs and I can tell you that women are really trying.

Try again to communicate effectively with her and if there are areas to render help at home, please always render the little help you can. She will come around!

ADURA123:

If she will change I am ready to take her back in my heart the way it use to be, but right now I don't even feel like I am living with someone at home, I just fell I am accommodating her pending when the all my plans is out in public..but she has a up till next month to prove she can stay.
How can you not meet your wife 4-5 times a week and someone is telling me to be calm, all I do now is eat, play with my phone and sleep...I stay in Gwarinpa I know where to go and have girls for free, even kubwa is not far from me, I dey AbJ for almost 20yrs now so I am not new here...but thanks alot

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by ADURA123(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
tonicyril:

Who duopoly help abeg

She na you go come help me pay school fees, take care of the two wives and Thier children and live a decent life abi? The number of kids I have currently are the ones I can conveniently take care of, give them best of education and set them up when they are done with school, so I no wan born like foul, I no be my brothers type for up north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

She na you go come help me pay school fees, take care of the two wives and Thier children and live a decent life abi? The number of kids I have currently are the ones I can conveniently take care of, give them best of education and set them up when they are done with school, so I no wan born like foul, I no be my brothers type for up north

Kindly ignore that Foool.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by tonicyril: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

Oga calm down, I didn't ask u to marry a second wife..read my submission again.

BUT I WILL RATHER HAVE FOUR KIDS(2-2) WITH TWO WIVES AND BE HAPPY THAN HAVING FOUR KIDS WITH A SINGLE WOMAN AND LIVE IN HELL AS U RE LIVING SIR.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by seetomorrow: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...

My friend you wish to divorce your wife/family just bcus you can't cheat?? Are you normal?? Which one be my father said? Era of your father has gone.
My friend go outside, Bleep good pussy, clean mouth, cone home and treat the mother of your children like a queen. Where is your comon sense biko? You want to.destroy what you suffered to build just because of SEX?
Oboy no fall those children hand ohh. Bleep outside, use protection, clean mouth, make sure you COME home same day and pamper your family, PERIOD.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by seetomorrow: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

My dad hates cheating, but support divorce...my mum is late

Who is your father? What does such archaic mentality help? Never you mention my father my Father here again. Let me ask you, are you a baby? How old are you?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by NoToPile: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
ADURA123:

What do you mean by meet? Is it se.x?

If it is then I think you really might need to reduce your expectation. 4-5 times a week seems to be on the high side. Lots of women will actually complain with this frequency.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by frozen70(f): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...

You have tried, but I don't think sex alone is enough reason to divorce your wife

Think about tomorrow

Think about those children

Think about how disarranged things will be

Honestly, go and get a mistress or side chick and operate outside

You can even rent an apartment for yourself and shuttle both apartments

What if you get another woman who pretends to be good so that you put a ring on her and tomorrow, she becomes worst

Will you leave that second woman to go to the first one
Or will you leave the second woman and go for the third one

And on and on

Your dad gave you that advice because he wants to teach you how to be faithful, but now as it is and as the situation is
Get a side chick if sex is the problem

What will you compromise your children with in this world, nothing, honestly

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by peretei2024(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

I am not divorcing to remarry, I want to be alone and be free. Thank you

Oga, you can't divorce your wife because of sex,... Common nah. You just want your innocent kids to suffer for nothing

Hey! Marriage is all about sacrifice.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by peretei2024(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

No...this I can swear with anything...she is not just meeting my sexual needs, simple, she complained I have too much sex drive and she is not ready to be killed.

If you really love your wife then this is the time to prove it to her because standing by her.

Sex is not all about life;

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Caaz: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Side chick in the background fanning the embers.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Mrkc: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

Her qualities are
She can cook
She can manage resources

My qualities are
I don't drink or smoke
I don't keep late night

Advice me pls...
Sex is overrated.
You are the cause of the problem because you think you can't live without sex.
What about Rev father that stay without sex.
Don't divorce her.
If you actually love her.
Then cut off your dick or take a second wife.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by illuminutty: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mumu man. The cost of divorce and cheating, which is more severe?

I don't want to cheat on her because my father said nye nye nye. Have you considered the impact of the divorce on the kids. Both of you are just a bunch of selfish people.

If she no gree fvck you for house... why not go buy fvck for outside and save your marriage and leave the woman to keep fvcking her side dude?

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by DrAda(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Very immature write up
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Bananapill: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

No...this I can swear with anything...she is not just meeting my sexual needs, simple, she complained I have too much sex drive and she is not ready to be killed.

This is where she needs a meeting with a therapist. Both of you should undergo the treatment even if you don't need it. Ten years marriage no be beans. Keep your family intact cos this might just be the only test left before your home enters another level of sweetness.
So long she doesn't cheat, don't put your children through the trauma of divorce. Pls and pls I beg you in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by habakukjss3: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
ADURA123:

I am not divorcing to remarry, I want to be alone and be free. Thank you

You sound confused and contradicting here.
U never mentioned you are not free under her.

From your story, you married a nice wife outside the sex restrictions from her

So let's face the issue of sex now,

1. Get her a therapist

2. Drop your father's advice, it might work for him n not you, if you can get safe sex outside, go ahead as a sacrifice to keep your lovely home.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Romanoff(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acidosis:
You no try, sir. You earn 700k and all you have to spend on your family with kids is 100k every month, leaving your wife to cook, clean, wash, do nanny work and market runs, and probably still do her regular job, and you expect her to give you hot sex? With which energy, please? The same energy you could have preserved by spending extra 50k on a good cleaner or cook?

Give yourself a heavy knock on the head.

May God bless you sir. I thought I didn't understand. Even 200k for monthly allowance with children in this economy isn't too much.

The only thing he's divorcing her for is her lack of sex drive. Rather than getting help through therapy (sex therapist), he's choosing to throw the baby and the bath water away. Issokay o.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.