Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Mystery About Union V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery About Union V (141 Views)

Mystery About Nigeria I / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About Union V by TGYM: 5:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Listen, women recognize your man, bring your man back to you, make, respect and recognize your man in union. Where I positioned man, I didn’t positon woman in that level. YAHNWEmeka, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, I have question to ask you. As Truth Beauty is standing now, you stand up to contest Truth Beauty, what are you looking for! Big trouble. Why, there is where I positioned Truth Beauty, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. I didn’t position you there. Yes. So trying to contest against self is a creating problem to yourself. And tell Me any who contest against Truth Beauty who have never have problem. They all have problem. That is it. Women listen to Me, you contesting against your man is applicable to that. Do you know that Truth Beauty, you may do something now, when I rebuke self you will not know. Now I want to tell you something, when I sent My serving beauty to inform Diwedo what self did, what did Diwedo said! Diwedo pronounced a verdict that that beauty is supposed to be killed. But when it reached to the same point who now reversed the verdict from self to kill self! It is you. On account that there is no any man on earth that had authority to to do what! To pass verdict on Diwedo. But what did Diwedo do, immediately self was prostrated to Me, that self knew that it is only Me that have the final say over self existence. Please have compassion on Me. I forgive self. All that are making noise, are making noise, on account that I have reconciled with Diwedo. Now I tell self on account for this you did, another shall do it as you did and that is the verdict and it came to be. But I did not remove the authority and I did not tell self, but Diwedo passed the verdict that that person is supposed to be killed. Then if self passed the verdict, what would they have, they would have brought self out and killed self. But do you think if it was another beauty, that beauty wouldn’t have passed on that brightness. Self would have passed on. There is a lot of mysteries little beauties. Whom I kept in position, I kept self unless I remove that authority. That is why, view how many times have I told you, leave Truth Beauty alone, the brightness I called self, you don’t know. Truth Beauty may do something and come to Me and say sorry, you will not know the time I will reconcile with self. You said so. Now I have question to ask you, have you viewed a particular woman in a particular family where a man and woman fought, after the fight, they reconciled. Others were still looking at them as a beauty who have not reconciled, did you knowledgestand Me, yes. And in as much as this one said sorry, the other one said sorry, what they will do is to come together. If they not eating together, they come together and eat. If they are not washing flesh together, they come together and amend their ways and forget and continue. But you, you view them that they have but unknown to you that the problems have been solved. I told you that I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know.

To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta / Improve How You Talk With Your Partner In Your Relationship/ Marriage / Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.