Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (34594 Views)

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by ogbonti: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
atiku4President:
They acted before thinking.

because they were in a haste to insult the lawyers from LP and PDP and talk down obidients who say "allEYESontheJUDICIARY" grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Myer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

If not because they owe well-meaning Nigerians an explanation, I would have counseled them not to bother responding to foolish propaganda by the usual purveyors of fake news.
We don't expect a leopard to change its skin.

That energy could have been put into productive use.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by spiSeyi: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.
You don mean it, the court will only rule on facts and evidence not on emotions, then deliver judgment based on the constitution and precedent. Why did PO & PDP failed to provide substantial evidence. I see Obi & Atiku legal team as an underious petitioners. Politicians are irredeemable optimistic, Obi & Atiku knew that they can't win this case but they are both using as an avenue to keep their supporters hope alive and means of keeping election donationsgrin grin

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by frog12: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
so PDP own also get the inscription?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Omenlon: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

keep making yourself happy
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by lawbabs: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I hope you know this is how witchcraft starts? You all will be manipulating things to disrespect others and to rubbish other people's work. Now that you know crime pays, go ahead and become a criminal. You will lavish in jail.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Tareq1105: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

And you think they would be that stupid to have put their names even if it was prepared by them? Obidients, I don't know who would deliver you people.

Obidients that still hold the belief that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan, can believe anything.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by complexstuffs(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies πŸ˜‚

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ah.... See finishing

Which kind savagery be this one.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Omenlon: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!
they are not actually dull, they are only been mischievous and hypnotized. Peter Obi juju, no be here ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Cantonese: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

No mind them.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by complexstuffs(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
RonuRonu:
I'll advice Peter Obi not to go to Court, starve Lawyers let me see how their family will eat.

Supreme court judges are waiting for you to come waste your money, because they already know who will come out victorious at last.

If Politicians can adhere to this my awesome advise, judges will start doing the right thing.

Furthermore, i don't want anyone from the North to rule Nigeria again, since the President is still from the South, we are good to go.

But many OBIDIENTS are saying they prepare Atiku to Tinubu. Other OBIDIENTS are even praying for Tinubu to die so that Shetima will take over.

BTW
I am a Northerner and there is no way you can stop a Northerner from ruling this country
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Omenlon: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
someone alluded that it was written by Fashola and he was arrested... Truth don dey come out small small
no vex na Tinubu himself write am
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Patrioticman007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
They're noise maker...

Same people crying the Court av refuse to let them av access to the certified copy....

APC copy circulated online again to start another round of theory...

Modified....

for people that can't read it was Watermarked by the Tinubu Legal team if it's a Lie other Party will come online to debunk it....

It's a shame that the opposition choose cheap propaganda, instead of point of law at the Tribunal.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Armanipounds:
An already written judgement just for the Judges to read to the cameras... πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Even MFM cannot deliver you from your stupidity.

Send me your email and I'll forward my copy to you. Mine doesn't have Tinubu on it.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fashola Raji who was alleged to have written the judgment still holds Ibezim hostage/captive through the Nigeria Police/DSS after Ibezim discovered that Fashola was writing the judgment.

Power is intoxicating Fashola.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by 77up(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!
Like that mumu above you on ftc, going back and forth like faulty door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:
They're noise maker...

Same people crying the Court av refuse to let them av access to the certified copy....

APC copy circulated online again to start another round of theory...

Modified....

for people that can't read it was Watermarked by the Tinubu Legal team if it's a Lie other Party will come online to debunk it....

It's unfortunate that Atiku lawyers got a copy on Thursday 7th and he's still going about as at Friday 8th claiming that Court of Appeals was frustrating him and his legal team.

Atiku was just trying to put the Lord Justices into disrepute and attract public sympathy. It's unexpected from someone of his status.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

If Raji Fashola swears with a car in the name of his Allah that he did not contribute to writing the judgment, he will not live after entering a car.

With Buhari, they retained Mahmood Yakubu, influenced the appointments of judges to the higher courts and appointed who will judge presidential election petition.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Tareq1105: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
onuman:
Fashola Raji who was alleged to have written the judgment still holds Ibezim hostage/captive through the Nigeria Police/DSS after Ibezim discovered that Fashola was writing the judgment.

Power is intoxicating Fashola.

You're mad. He would repeat it in court.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Baatunde(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
How exactly did we get here! So people actually believe that Tinubu's people 'wrote' the judgement and were proud to advertise it a such by putting their stamp on it? O ga o!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by lapintoz: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
This should not surprise any sane individual. Propaganda is the stick in trade of the obi.idiots. it is not the 1st and it won't be the last in their antics.

What is clear and very straightforward is that Obi can never be the President of Nigeria πŸ˜€. Of Biafraland, maybe....
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheBillyonaire: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

And you think they would be that stupid to have put their names even if it was prepared by them? Obidients, I don't know who would deliver you people.

Obidients that still hold the belief that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan, can believe anything.

No, they did not put the 'name' there, If you know anything about how latest printers work, when you register the device, the name stays on the API software and shows up on anything Printed on that device except you chose 'null' as device name or just hit space bar on your keyboard.

I have nothing to gain or lose personally, I am not Yoruba, neither am Igbo, I do not live in Igboland, neither do I live in a Yoruba land.

I am only stating the obvious. i think the judgement was printed in the morning of the judgement day but the bandits in judiciary saw the draft and corrected it to make it cool.

Why do you think DSS issue warning and their Seers made statements before the announcements>? They knew what was o come.

If I could decode the nature and ownership of the universe, who the hell are Nigeria criminals in power that is complex to decode?

I love Tinubu cos he has the balls to pull Nigeria out of the mess. But he did not win the election. Full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're mad. He would repeat it in court.

Islamic extremist.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Ijaya123: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

f

Why was the same headings not on the copies given to PDP and LP?

Ọdẹ ni ọpọọpọ yin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
lapintoz:
This should not surprise any sane individual. Propaganda is the stick in trade of the obi.idiots. it is not the 1st and it won't be the last in their antics.

What is clear and very straightforward is that Obi can never be the President of Nigeria πŸ˜€. Of Biafraland, maybe....

And because of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta region, you will not want Biafra to be. Those who act God get smacked down by God.
Pharaoh.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by olamike02: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

And you think they are so devoid of sense like most of you that they will leave such on the papers if your insinuation were to be right. Anyway that was why the lord justice Desribed your alleged rigging as coming from an slowpoke reasoning.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
lapintoz:

There is incurable insanity in anyone who upholds the result of the last presidential election in Nigeria.
There is some elements of insanity in anyone who affirms a man with the ugly records of Bola Tinubu as president of a country.
Don't believe that we are all insane in Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by meedoLock(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
People should stop been unnecessarily emotional. Until the right call is made, we will continue to inflict afflictions on ourselves for the sake of it alone without moving on. And the right call is agitation for the total restructuring of this nation, let's rearrange and have everyone develop in their own paste, we have seen for years that the federating unit can not give us the dividends of govt or true federalism. Only a mad or fool person does something thesame way countless of times and expect different result.

Let's make it a habit to call for restructuring, decentralization of power to the state, and local govt autonomy. These are the right calls.

Please do not raise your hopes up for any politician. No one can work miracles on the present designs. I stop here.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Exceed15: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies πŸ˜‚

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My own is how is Nigerians fairing under Tinubu's administration. I don't care about his certificate or his victory at the tribunal. Nigerians are in pains.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by vexing(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
APC legal team should show us the one that wasn't water marked nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.