Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (34557 Views)

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by lagosrd: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dubious old generation
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by BabbanBura(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!

A quick question for you, did the Tinubu Team printed the claimed water mark with computer? Observe the write up very well, that is a computer font with same formating as the judgement itself. If they printed the water mark from a computer, then more explanation need to be offered in the coincidence of formating with that of the judgment itself and why use computer to type a water mark when a simple stamp of the Team does the job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by bong4(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zico5:
Who cares about obidients propaganda? The issue is that peter Obi himself knew he has no case. The judgement has been served and it's time for the executive to focus on how to deliver the dividends of democracy. If u are not okay with the judgement, supreme court is still there. The only person I pity is peter Obi. This is the time for him to check himself and the set of people around him. If not the same thing or worse will happen comes 2027.

You write as if PO has anything to lose. He can afford whatever life he wants but can majority of Nigerians say the same thing for themselves. Politics hasn't ended yet Nigerians are being insulted by palliatives. By the time APC settles to deliver this your dividend of democracy, I hope Nigerians won't be eating from the dust bin.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by EmmyDJourno: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:

You people can't read it was watermarked by Tinubu Legal Team...

If it's a lie other party will come online to debunk it

Who from don use him destiny carry Olosho dey here dey defend him oppressorsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Opanka44(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Ewuuu... Account that was opened yesterday?
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by OmarBashir: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
If not dumbness by Obi's mumu followers, is it possible even to make such mistakes. Awon oponu
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
The question is, do they give them soft copies? Because I don't know how you will perfectly put on the footer and header watermark. The lawyer that gave the clarification said they put the watermark before scanning, if he has said before printing, then, it makes a lot of sense but before scanning, meaning the watermark must have scanned along and by experience, it won't be perfectly fixed as it would have been on soft copies. Please computer operators come out and shed more light, I am not a mumu that suspend their brains for politicians.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by themanderon: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Listening to that judgement and the way every shred of evidence was either dismissed or they claim there is not enough evidence then I knew indeed the judgment was written by the demonic party of devils. That is why they had to unleash soldiers everywhere to forestall any protest against their electoral heist.
There is no need of proceeding further as Tinubu's loot has saturated everywhere. Evil Is very much alive and well in this country and it is not going away any time soon.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by garfield1: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
The question is, do they give the soft copies because I don't know how you will perfectly put on the footer and header watermark. The lawyer that gave the clarification said they put the watermark before scanning, if he has said before printing, then, it makes a lot of sense but before scanning, meaning the watermark must have scanned along and by experience, it won't be perfectly fixed as it would have been on soft copies. Please computer operators come out and shed more light, I am not a mumu that suspend their brains for politicians.

That's the issue with you obidients,always bothering on useless matters.obi has lost,why not rest
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Larryndelaw: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Arise TV is a rubbish station. Abati and others were saying these morning that PDP and LP have not received the copy of the judgement
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by APCNig: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

Go and commit your own crime, and see if you will not spend the rest of your life in jail.

Una go Explin tire, No Evidence.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by APCNig: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!

No need for clarification. Idiots and nincompoops are born to be stupid and senseless. I won't waste my time responding to idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheBillyonaire: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bigkoko:
I like the use of the scientific word, "Entropy". For this entropy to build there has to be formation of Critical Mass.

The critical mass has been in place, it is called Obidient movement. All he had to say, during the epoch of momentum would have been 'Nigerians. take your country back'. That is all he needed to say at the peak of Obidients emotional crest. The country would be gone back pre-1914 or pre-1966.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by MEGAWATCH: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

You are a fool for calling Obident that will choke most of you to death.

Was Obident the people that raised the alarm?
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Enice(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaxxy:

where are other parties copies?

so there atiku legal teams copy

and Peter Obi's team legal copies?

Lol wonderful
Oga, it was scanned and then watermarked before distribution.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by adem30: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Just like their principal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by AfonjaPriest: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by youngrichnigga: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
With this, the guy in detention should be released with immediate effect; this clearly shows his allegations have a taste of truth in them.
He whom the gods will kill will first be made mad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by youngrichnigga: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

And you think they would be that stupid to have put their names even if it was prepared by them? Obidients, I don't know who would deliver you people.

Obidients that still hold the belief that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan, can believe anything.
Those whom the gods will kill, they first make mad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by NewDea4: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
fergie001:
The internet has been awash with several questions than answers, following the release of the Certified True Copies (CTCs) of the PEPC judgement that affirmed Bola Tinubu as President.

All pages of the CTCs on the internet bore a header "Tinubu Presidential Legal Team" with many alleging the judgement must have been prepared/scanned by the President's legal team.

Babatunde Ogala SAN, a member of the President's legal team has offered some clarification:

Many still need some explanation from the panel or Court of Appeal.

Liar
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
garfield1:

That's the issue with you obidients,always bothering on useless matters.obi has lost,why not rest
Sorry I am not Obidient but a Nigerian that always believe that things must be done in right ways.
You can continue playing your normal politics with glaring issue but me I get my brain intact and I don't suspend it for anyone to ride on my intelligence.

Meaning, I don't suspend my brain when discussing issues, let alone critical one at that. The lawyer said, the watermark was fixed after scanning, he didn't say before printing and he never told us that they were given soft copies, which would have afforded them the opportunity to alter and work on the spreadsheet. We are talking about hardcopy work. How were they able to fix watermark on hardcopy and almost 800 pages?
Many questions begging for answers.
Do they retyped it as to be able to add the watermark?
Or do they give them soft copies which affords them the opportunity to add the watermark?
And if they were given soft copies, it means they've compromised the judgement because it can easily be altered by whoever lay hands on it.
The lawyer explanation wasn't concrete enough for any computer operator or anyone with the knowledge of computer administration.
Try again and stop being emotional and slandering. It's not everyone that comment or have what to say against Tinubu or APC that is obidient. Don't be emotional.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by garfield1: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry I am not Obidient but a Nigerian that always believe that things must be done in right ways.
You can continue playing your normal politics with glaring issue but me I get my brain intact and I don't suspend it for anyone to ride on my intelligence.

Meaning, I don't suspend my brain when discussing issues, let alone critical one at that. The lawyer said, the watermark was fixed before scanning, he didn't say before printing and he never told us that they were given soft copies, which would have afforded them the opportunity to alter and work on the spreadsheet. We are talking about hardcopy work. How were they able to fix watermark on hardcopy and almost 800 pages?
Or do they give them soft copies which affords them the opportunity to add the watermark?
And if they were given soft copies, it means they've compromised the judgement because it can easily be altered by whoever lay hands on it.
The lawyer explanation wasn't concrete enough for any computer operator or anyone with the knowledge of computer administration.
Try again and stop being emotional and slandering. It's not everyone that comment or have what to say against Tinubu or APC that is obidient. Don't be emotional.

The case is over,I triumphed.you have lost all moral rights to enter into any legal arguments
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by kcbaba007: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Does the highlighted look like water marks, Abi, Shey this one dey high on tinubu coke?
You can not decieve us, you can only decieve cornfilled brained hopeless agbadorians like templarlandry
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
Oga, it was scanned and then watermarked before distribution.
Your comment contradicts what the lawyer said my brother. This your comment will further put more dent than exoneration.
Read below what the man said:
"On collecting our own copy, we immediately scanned and water-marked with the inscription - ā€œTinubu Presidential Legal Team ā€˜TPLTā€™ā€ before circulating the scanned soft copies to the lawyers in our team"

Wonder shall never end. You scanned and them watermarked almost 800 pages when it is not soft copy. How do they watermarked almost 800 hard copies of the judgement? Please we need how they were able to do that manually when it is not soft copy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by kcbaba007: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Meaning, I don't suspend my brain when discussing issues, let alone critical one at that. The lawyer said, the watermark was fixed before scanning, he didn't say before printing and he never told us that they were given soft copies, which would have afforded them the opportunity to alter and work on the spreadsheet. We are talking about hardcopy work. How were they able to fix watermark on hardcopy and almost 800 pages?

This one is not just emotional, he is simply stupid
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

The case is over,I triumphed.you have lost all moral rights to enter into any legal arguments
Sorry, this is not legal issue but administrative issue and simply computer appreciation.
Here below was what the lawyer claimed, may be you missed that:
"On collecting our own copy, we immediately scanned and water-marked with the inscription - ā€œTinubu Presidential Legal Team ā€˜TPLTā€™ā€ before circulating the scanned soft copies to the lawyers in our team".
They scanned before putting the watermark.
How were they able to do that manually with almost 800 copies judgement.
They didn't train the man very well of what to say but his comment further polarized the whole issue.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by kcbaba007: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2023
adem30:

Just like their principal

You are even duller than your principal the mandate thief
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by garfield1: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry, this is not legal issue but administrative issue and simply computer appreciation.
Here below was what the lawyer claimed, may be you missed that:
"On collecting our own copy, we immediately scanned and water-marked with the inscription - ā€œTinubu Presidential Legal Team ā€˜TPLTā€™ā€ before circulating the scanned soft copies to the lawyers in our team".
They scanned before putting the watermark.
How were they able to do that manually with almost 800 copies judgement.
They didn't train the man very well of what to say but his comment further polarized the whole issue.

Tinubu has won sir.he will be there till 2027.next time any legal matter comes up,my opinion is final
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu has won sir.he will be there till 2027.next time any legal matter comes up,my opinion is final
Who claimed he has not won? We are talking about inscription done on a judgement, you're digressing to another issue entirely.
We are saying what brought about a sensitive inscription on sensitive judgement and the explanation brought forward by the learned silk was screwed and incoherent which further dipped those involved in mess.
Meanwhile, which legal issue are you talking about or was it not same you I was telling that non-inclusion of candidate in the party's register is never a criteria to disqualify any candidate because the constitution is explicit about that but you were arguing and arguing but thankfully the PEPT bailed me out and the same section I quoted to you for qualification and disqualification. If you're a lawyer it could have been better but me and you are in the same pedestal.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by GreyLaw(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

Even some criminals caught are bigger than the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.