Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (34575 Views)

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Woodshot: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Whirlwind pulling Is rubbish

Great

In the latest developments, I am presently buying LinkedIn accounts that you guys ain't using... Whats.App 07 ;0==36196184
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Raskimonojendor: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:

Can't you read APC Legal team watermarked it themselves Let Atiku Legal team comes out to debunk it....
I am glad, APC are not letting all the lies of the opposition slide. They are quenching it almost immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by fasmukol: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Mitsurugi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Myclubmycash: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Una go explain tire
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by yeman05(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Dshocker(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Inec, Tinubu, Judiciary are the same six and half a dozen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Akujuriobi: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rubbish. Go to the street and see people u are ruling suffering even to the extent of begging money for transport fair.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by israelmao(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Bias judgment.The symbol of justice has been relegated to the background,the blindfold has been removed so that the arbiters in legal matters can select party to be favoured and scales of justice are longer even but tilted to the side that serves the interests of the legal umpires.JUSTICE ON SALE,JUSTICE FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheBillyonaire: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
inoki247:

You people can't read it was watermarked by Tinubu Legal Team...

If it's a lie other party will come online to debunk it

Watermarked after it was printed?

Do you have any basic knowledge of typesetting? I did not expect damage control. I knew Tinubu did not win the Election, but he has been sworn-in and he is my President and I respect that.

But do not tell me he won the election. His children know that he did not win. Be fooled but I can not be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by assholemods: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.
You are one of those dull OBIdients supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Yankee101: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Certificate forgery una goof
Rigging una goof
Writing judgement for court, una leave una name there

This is how Gabon military took over

I won’t be surprised if they do so in nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Dbestbrest: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
The marabout will not read this, "In fact, the representative of the PDP collected the first copy that was made available by the registry" you will see them masturbating over nothing. Anyway, we expect losers to cry us rivers. Bunch of losers

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by fantastic1: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nonsense lies. Why put that header when everybody is getting the same copy? Liars. Devils.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by flokii: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Any right thinking person would know that the copies of the judgement in circulation belongs to the ruling APC.. loser are just looking for excuses to make noise and wail.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Chibuzoripob: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
grin
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!
check that one up u@FCT grin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by assholemods: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Watermarked after it was printed?

Do you have any basic knowledge of typesetting? I did not expect damage control. I knew Tinubu did not win the Election, but he has been sworn-in and he is my President and I respect that.

But do not tell me he won the election. His children know that he did not win. Be fooled but I can not be.
Tinubu did not win the election yayayayaya proof it you people cannot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Igboslayer: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies 😂

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED 😂😂
Obi: I totally won the election!
INEC: Actually, you came in third place.
Obi: I object! Let's take this to court.

Court: So, Obi, what's the deal?
Obi: Your Honors, I'm here to snatch back my "so-called" mandate.

Court: Mandate, you say? Who swiped it?
Obi: INEC did! They're the culprits!

Court: INEC, care to defend your innocence?
INEC: Your Honors, Obi's just a stand-up comedian. Ask him for some proof!

Court: Obi, any witnesses to this comedy?
Obi: My devoted group, Your Honor. They're convinced I'm the champ.

Court: Dear Obidients, got any receipts?
Obidients: Well, on Twitter, we showered millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's rivals, but INEC missed the memo.

Court: INEC, why the oversight?
INEC: Your Honors, we tally votes, not tweets.

Court: Obi, any other star witnesses?
Obi: My pastors!

Court: Pastors, what's your spiel?
Pastors: We prophesied Obi's win a million times, but INEC ignored our divine wisdom.

Court: INEC, any comment on this prophecy?
INEC: Your Honors, we're vote counters, not fortune tellers.

Court: Obi, so your A-team is the social media insult champs and the pulpit prophets?
Obi: Yep, that's my dream team! 😂

Court: Well then, Obi, your mandate is with the Twitter trolls and the pulpit preachers. You can be the President of Insults and Prophecies!

CASE DISMISSED! 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by assholemods: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
fantastic1:
Nonsense lies. Why put that header when everybody is getting the same copy? Liars. Devils.
So why not check the other parties if the header is there or not. They have prepared another food for you people to wail on...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by BeigJawnson(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies 😂

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED 😂😂
you try... How much is one bag of rice in your area?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by assholemods: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
fantastic1:
I bet you understand his explanation but I expect nothing less from Obi supporters always wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by fantastic1: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
assholemods:

So why not check the other parties if the header is there or not. They have prepared another food for you people to wail on...
You did not answer the damn question. Is not like they make it different for every party involved. It is same judgement. It’s not that there are going to be limited copy so they have to mark theirs. And yes. It is in the ones all parties got. Atiku is even currently questioning the header. Bunch of frauds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by killsmith(f): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.
The world is for the strong. The world is for those that can defy anything to get what they want. It's a bitter truth. While tinubu had his plans, obi was expecting a free and fair election. You don't play clean with criminals. It's like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lions.

I learnt a lot from this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Tfreshzz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Medicine after death.. Una goof big time!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Corrinthians(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You lot talk so much shit that end up landing you in trouble. You never learn any lessons from your kind.

I'm glad Fashola didn't allow that idiot get away with this same accusation. Your brothers are it again, and here you are pushing the same narrative.

You guys are such terrible losers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Laple0541(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
NO NEED TO SHALAYE…..

People that believed former president Muhammadu Buhari was one Jubril from Sudan based on what one quack albino journalist told them; why wouldn’t they believe what one fake third class philosophy graduate told them?

To be a zombie with a dent is the greatest disaster that can befall any Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Mrniceguy001: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Silence is a lie when you have something to say.

God bless P.O. history will be kind to him. Atleast he tried, he fought. The cankerworms who have always enjoyed eating the commonwealth of Nigeria aren't tired.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by TheEndless: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
killsmith:

The world is for the strong. The world is for those that can defy anything to get what they want. It's a bitter truth. While tinubu had his plans, obi was expecting a free and fair election. You don't play clean with criminals. It's like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lions.

I learnt a lot from this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.