Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement (34589 Views)

PDP To Tribunal: Come Clean On The Header On CTC Judgement / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by GreyLaw(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

The critical mass has been in place, it is called Obidient movement. All he had to say, during the epoch of momentum would have been 'Nigerians. take your country back'. That is all he needed to say at the peak of Obidients emotional crest. The country would be gone back pre-1914 or pre-1966.

Nigerians cannot do jack sh!t. They are too docile and keep adjusting to new levels of oppression. Nothing will happen. The case is lost, move on. Obi and Atiku will meet Tinubu himself at the supreme court. This matter is sealed, signed and delivered.

Next time nobody should predict Nigerian elections because it would mess all your theology up.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by eagleu: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
someone alluded that it was written by Fashola and he was arrested... Truth don dey come out small small

Makes sense now!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Karnice600: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2023
fergie001:
The internet has been awash with several questions than answers, following the release of the Certified True Copies (CTCs) of the PEPC judgement that affirmed Bola Tinubu as President.

All pages of the CTCs on the internet bore a header "Tinubu Presidential Legal Team" with many alleging the judgement must have been prepared/scanned by the President's legal team.

Babatunde Ogala SAN, a member of the President's legal team has offered some clarification:

Many still need some explanation from the panel or Court of Appeal.

All I see there is paid.
Yeah, paid. All paid for.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Rolings: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

But he does.
1. He called for a religious war
2. The moment he announced his presidential ambition he started wearing only black clothes...
3. His party has a millitant arm called Obidients.

It's just that he met those that are more powerful than his team Obj Adebanjo Oyedepo who clearly are people that lost out of the power game.
He should try and align well by 2040 after Shettima have completed his second tenure then maybe he can contest against Umahi (who will deputize Shettima) and I'm very sure Umahi will defeat him because by then his Obidients army would have been disbanded and it's members actively participating in good governance
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by chariiks(m): 5:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Higherthan:
I've never seen anyone as mumuish as OBI supporters and obby himself...

Obi: I won the election.
Inec: But you came third.
Obi: Let's meet in court.

Court: What brought you here Obi?
Obi: My lords, I am here to reclaim my mandate.

Court: What mandate and who took it from you?
Obi: I won the election but INEC took it from me.

Court: INEC why did you steal Obi's mandate?
INEC: My lords, Obi is just a joker and comedian. Kindly ask him for evidences to back up his claim.

Court: Obi who are your witnesses?
Obi: My obidients group, sirs. They said I won.

Court: Obidients, where are your evidences?
Obidients: On Twitter, we rained several millions of INSULTS, ABUSES & CURSES on Obi's opponents and their supporters, yet INEC didn't count them as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not curses on social media.

Court: Obi any other witnesses?
Obi: My pastors.

Court: pastors, what are your evidences?
Pastors: We have given millions of prophecies that Obi was the winner. But INEC refused to count our prophecies as votes.

Court: INEC why?
INEC: My lords, we only have powers to count votes cast at polling units, not prophecies from pulpits.

Court: Obi, so your own witnesses are the experts at raining abuses on social media, and experts at giving prophecies from the pulpits?
Obi: Yes daddies šŸ˜‚

Court: Then your mandate is on social media and pulpits. Go and be the president of abuses and prophecies.

CASE DISMISSED šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You are a big fool. So in your world a
Obi is your problem.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by onuman: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2023
olamike02:

And you think they are so devoid of sense like most of you that they will leave such on the papers if your insinuation were to be right. Anyway that was why the lord justice Desribed your alleged rigging as coming from an slowpoke reasoning.

Somebody printing the judgement forgot to press the right button to silence the mark when the judgment was being printed, or the person never noticed the presence of Tinubu Legal Team on the papers when the judgment was being printed.

There is hardly any rumours without iota of truth. Raji Fashola has been so terribly embittered over the man who wrote that Fashola was writing judgement for the PEPT. Guess why Fashola is so bitter.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by emperor863(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!

Even with this lucid explanations, the idiots will still hold on to the garbage fed to them. It is indeed sad that Nigeria has sunk to this abyss in her political history. A group of people feasts on very dangerous propaganda only to destroy what the can not attain in their miserable lives.

O ma se o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by on4a: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Clarification because most of these Obidients and Ipob Miscreants are too dull and dense to comprehend simple matter like this!!

Your dullness would not allow you know that this is a header and not a watermark and it was printed on 788 pages. I don't blame you, dull people usually think others are dull like them.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by shinealight(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The Judgement was written by Tinubu Legal Team and submitted to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal panel to read.

They were paid off handsomely.

I hope Tinubu succeeds, I wish him well. Now I know crime pays, and not every criminal can be caught. Peter Obi needs to understand that Good can only defeat evil with a tint of entropy. There is need for the good to wage war for liberation of a people.

How can you guys be sooo daft? If Tinubuā€™s Legal Team wrote the judgment, would they advertise the fact by putting such a caption at the top of the page? Do you reason through your anus?
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
Oga, it was scanned and then watermarked before distribution.

u go explain tire.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by dalongjnr: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2023
The lie is obvious!
You mean you immediately rescan a thousand paged judgment/ruling which took more than 12hours to read/passed!
Are you guys working at a speed of light?
Averagely, it will take 30sec to 1min to scan each page!
That will take hours before they are watermarked. Since it's a hard copy!
There's more than what meet the eyes.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Enice(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Your comment contradicts what the lawyer said my brother. This your comment will further put more dent than exoneration.
Read below what the man said:
"On collecting our own copy, we immediately scanned and water-marked with the inscription - ā€œTinubu Presidential Legal Team ā€˜TPLTā€™ā€ before circulating the scanned soft copies to the lawyers in our team"

Wonder shall never end. You scanned and them watermarked almost 800 pages when it is not soft copy. How do they watermarked almost 800 hard copies of the judgement? Please we need how they were able to do that manually when it is not soft copy.
Oga, it was not manually. You scan, save to the system, watermark, then print. Simple as ABC. If you know how to write words on a picture, then this is a piece of cake
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Enice(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2023
dalongjnr:
The lie is obvious!
You mean you immediately rescan a thousand paged judgment/ruling which took more than 12hours to read/passed!
Are you guys working at a speed of light?
Averagely, it will take 30sec to 1min to scan each page!
That will take hours before they are watermarked. Since it's a hard copy!
There's more than what meet the eyes.
Do not limit your thoughts to only what you know. Think outside the box. You are use to all this 5k scanners and you've limited you thoughts to those. If you must know, there are industrial scanners
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by MeineMutter: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Since itā€™s the same copy they served to all other political parties, itā€™s good to see other political parties copies and check if that inscription is on their own.

It is as simple as that.

Can Obiā€™s or Atikuā€™s media personnel share their own copies?

I donā€™t think APC will be that daft to write such for the judges and still leave the inscription for other political parties to see when APC knew copies would be served to other parties in the suit.

Obidients, letā€™s be thinking straight, once in a while now.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by dalongjnr: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
Do not limit your thoughts to only what you know. Think outside the box. You are use to all this 5k scanners and you've limited you thoughts to those. If you must know, there are industrial scanners
You think I don't know of industrial scanners?
You must be a joke!
I know of what I'm talking about.
The one I have seen in abuja are the ones with 90ppm speed and a feeder capacity of 300.
In fact,within the vicinity of the supreme court I don't know of any printing press with the one with more capacity than that!
Go back and read the press release carefully, then you will understand the urgency in his statement.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Enice(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2023
dalongjnr:

You think I don't know of industrial scanners?
You must be a joke!
I know of what I'm talking about.
You don't know what you are talking about cause you are talking nonsense. You think in this day and age, an industrial scanner will take a whole day to scan a thousand pages! Oga go and think well. We are not talking about your table top scanner
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by dalongjnr: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
You don't know what you are talking about cause you are talking nonsense. You think in this day and age, an industrial scanner will take a whole day to scan a thousand pages! Oga go and think well. We are not talking about your table top scanner
The one I have seen in abuja are the ones with 90ppm speed and a feeder capacity of 300.
In fact,within the vicinity of the supreme court I don't know of any printing press with the one with more capacity than that!
Go back and read the press release carefully, then you will understand the urgency in his statement.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Enice(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2023
dalongjnr:

Oga! What the man said was that it was scanned and watermarked! He never said where.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by IfnobeGod20: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Enice:
Oga, it was not manually. You scan, save to the system, watermark, then print. Simple as ABC. If you know how to write words on a picture, then this is a piece of cake
I do all these in all my reports to my office whenever I have pictures to attach to my reports. Whenever you import pictures, your watermark will appear outside the picture field and it will show clearly that the picture attached was imported. Now, go back to the report and see that what you are suggesting does not tally with what was produced.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Ozommadu: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:
cool

Mumu Obidient

I laughed so hard when they complained about the header and the watermark... Each an every documents by Sahara reporters, Premium times all got watermarked, doe that mean they printed it

Look at your second picture oga..
It was obviously poorly photoshoped
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Hexohjay2017(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
It's quiet unfortunate when some educated illiterate will come onboard to defend what's undefendable. Am not a supporter of any party but an advocator for better Nigeria. Can any reasonable person tell me the mode of the election is fair and justifiable? We need to up our game in dis country in other to get it right. We are doing selection not election and if we continue dis way, there won't a country called Nigeria in the nearest future cos all of us must have elope to a safer country as we are currently doing in 'japa' syndrome.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Ilekokonit: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
The more you look, the less you see.

According to Fela Kuti in his song Power Show,

Dem go bluff you. Waste your time. Run you up. And then run you down. Dem go tire your body. And then tire your mind.

Fela also sang the below in his song Unknown Soldier,
Government magic!
Them go dabaru everything
Government magic
Them go turn green into white
Government magic
Them go turn red into blue
Government magic
Water dey go, water dey come
Government magic
Them go turn electric to candle
Government magic
Government magic
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by eagleu: 3:09am On Sep 11, 2023
I beg the guy who wrote about Fashola writing this judgment, is he still in jail?
They should release him, and give him an award on investigative journalism!
Re: Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement by Armanipounds: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Even MFM cannot deliver you from your stupidity.

Send me your email and I'll forward my copy to you. Mine doesn't have Tinubu on it.
Ode! Na Ogun go kill you and your useless wretched family who live in dirty floors... Thunder bakwa gi'shi.. Bastard son/daughter of a thousand father!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends / Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.