Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Some Women Shaaa.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Shaaa.. (2271 Views)

What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Tenrack: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
pansophist:

No its not.

The airline wants you to buy tickets from them, not from other customers. If you can't use your ticket anymore, then sorry, you most likely lose that money.

Airlines will charge maybe x2 from a new customer since the price of tickets increases as travel dates get closer. So no, you can't sell your ticket, since the ticket has the names and date of birth of passengers on it, not like a bus ticket where it could just be transferred.
wow. Thanks for this. Why would they come on radio and lie about stuff though? It's weird
Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tenrack:
wow. Thanks for this. Why would they come on radio and lie about stuff though? It's weird

They are targeting the idiots amongst the populace. Thats why grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Tenrack: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
pansophist:

They are targeting the idiots amongst the populace. Thats why grin
grin grin ah. I'm no idiot though. Lmao. cheesy but na wa o cheesy I no go dey believe anything on radio talk shows again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Fiscus105(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tenrack:

90% of stories you guys listening attentively on radio are either pure lies or highly exaggerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Fiscus105(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tenrack:
cooked up or not.. shit like this happens every other day. Many dubious women out there.

What about we men? Are they not dubious as well?......what of men that Married with
kids, that would leave wife at home and go out to do marriage with another woman, in which the wife at home can never even has slightest imagination that her loving husband can do such shit.
Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Tenrack: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fiscus105:

What about we men? Are they not dubious as well?......what of men that Married with
kids, that would leave wife at home and go out to do marriage with another woman, in which the wife at home can never even has slightest imagination that her loving husband can do such shit.
guess we have dubious people out there
Re: Some Women Shaaa.. by Tenrack: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fiscus105:

90% of stories you guys listening attentively on radio are either pure lies or highly exaggerated.
sad shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse Having Sex On Your Wedding Eve? / Sharing Tooth Brush vote / True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.