Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50344 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tonicyril: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Abufo:

You must be a closet mufutau............! go and bring your baptismal certificate for perusal! too many owomidas around today.....they are even packing themselves into all these pentecostal churches...when jungle mature the so called pastor go remove cassock and revert back to status quo ante! see what gbajabiamila did, from islam -xtian -islam.....................i no trust you!

But u don't need to trust me na, even if u trust me what does it bring to the table for me grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
So Nice, atleast Igbos can use this one to console theirselves!! This is Probably their biggest achievement ever.

by nabiz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10
Se how president Tinubu is isolated like orphan
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:
The children of hate and pedition are having a filled day already grin grin

See them smiling like dobode above grin

These pipu too mumu, just like their master..mr ojuku

grin grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tonicyril: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
stormborn28:

grin grin
Can u compare it to how ojunkun, ur master absconded in the face of war??

Very lazy specimen grin grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
tonicyril:

Can u compare it to how ojunkun, ur master absconded in the face of war??

Very lazy specimen grin grin

Spelling of Ojukwu be DAT? What a misfortune.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tonicyril: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
stormborn28:

Spelling of Ojukwu be DAT? What a misfortune.
Do u know what misfortune is??

Misfortune is when ojukun lead his gullible followers to war front and he absconded to exile grin grin

Therefore over three millions fools perished grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Beautiful pictures
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by caandi: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels
lmao
This pic got me laughing
Haba mana

What’s this nau??

Y d disrespect to our dear presido

Lmaooooo
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
caandi:
lmao
This pic got me laughing
Haba mana

What’s this nau??

Y d disrespect to our dear presido

Lmaooooo
The picture is authentic and I come dey pity Tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2023
tonicyril:

Do u know what misfortune is??

Misfortune is when ojukun lead his gullible followers to war front and he absconded to exile grin grin

Therefore over three millions fools perished grin

Yoruba man. I understand why your spelling is like that.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:32am On Sep 15, 2023
millionboi2:
your mama no see her back ooo

Him and ur mama who is more useless.

your fada....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Pkid1:
You be mumu. Right from time in Kenya is ahead of Nigeria thread I don already know you as a mumu fool grin grin I swear cheesy

aww....soo many still remember me.... cry cry

i didnt knew you guys liked me soo much to still remember me sef.... cry cry

kiki....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2023
NkanuSon:
She is from the Igbo speaking part of delta state and her husband is from SE(abia state)which makes her and all her children southeasterners

U can now go and commit suicide
You must be a child. I made a mistake to quote you, have a good time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.