Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50348 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Pakute: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
tinsel:

You are back with your useless propaganda. Continue your propaganda with this your Tinubu photoshopped picture.
Bro, let them console themselves, after Tribunal flogging, e no easy. Me i dey enjoy It, nothing gives me joy than to come online and see them wailing and acting mad.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by endy69: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him
Ngozi for go meet our president oo. I no like as the man dey like orphan

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Isobug: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:
I was just laughing when i see a thread when reno is listing yoruba achievement none of them can be more influential than mama ngozi
Don't mind that hate filled mofo.......I also remembered NOI and many others while reading that crap. Yes those listed are great achievers but it was not a substantial and justifiable comparison

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Jax1: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin how you want take compare ngozi with a drug trafficking thรฎefnubu? That is madness ๐Ÿคฃ

6 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by bdon12: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

Tinubu was in the gathering but it looks like no one gave a fucck.

See photos below

Okonjo Iweala n her made in akwa atire gets attention frm world leaders while d bat who boasts to be d biggest godfada in africa is ignored like he doesnt exist.this life no balance sha....

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:
Op just turn this sunday to gnashing of teeth for the yorubas
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Bestbrain123(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
Happiness is part of igbo's progress

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Happiness is part of igbo's progress

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by arantess: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

See photos below

Biden dey vex for him..

He told him to invade niger since but the thief developed cold feet.
No balls

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
arantess:

Biden dey vex for him..

He told him to invade niger since but the thief developed cold feet.
No balls
Biden don't even recognize Tinubu as president

6 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by arantess: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pakute:
Bro, let them console themselves, after Tribunal flogging, e no easy. Me i dey enjoy It, nothing gives me joy than to come online and see them wailing and acting mad.
Nothing gives me joy knowing that you go log off and weep on your bed as palliative no reach you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lol
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
useless woman....
she didnt still learn how to tie her scarf well till today....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Web2020: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tinubu is useless outside Nigeria. You need brain outside Nigeria, not DSS

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Web2020: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
tsdarkside:
useless woman....
She didnt still learn how to tie her scarf well till today....
That woman is the pride of Africa. Your hatred can't change it. The world stage is different from your useless Tinubu, Mahmud, DSS etc. put together. Brain is respected on the world stage.

12 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Web2020:
That woman is the pride of Africa. Your hatred can't change it. The world stage is different from your useless Tinubu, Mahmud, DSS etc. put together. Brain is respected on the world stage.

tell her to tie her scarf well....!!

nonesense....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

tell her to tie her scarf well....!!

nonesense....
Her head scarf is worth more than your education ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him
he look confused

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
madmohamed:
he look confused
He look rejected

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Her head scarf is worth more than your education ๐Ÿ˜‚

ewee....
you again....

what did i tell you....??
na battle till finish you will get....!!
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below

If this makes you feel better from the loss of Obi, no problem. You have a right to your own happiness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by securitywatch50: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
And watch this is front page material

La-la do the needful.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
securitywatch50:
And watch this is front page material

La-la do the needful.
Nlfpmod is the moderator
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by kosiebe(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Oya clamp for yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by RemmiMartin: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:
I was just laughing when i see a thread when reno is listing yoruba achievement none of them can be more influential than mama ngozi
[color=#770077][/color]
DON'T EVEN GO THERE, IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE GREAT PEOPLE FROM NIGERIA, YORUBA LEADS OKAY!
THEY have been setting pace before the independence days and I can mention names here that you may not know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See photos below

See as you dey lick your slave masters ass, grow up Neega. ๐Ÿคฌ
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
The sad thing is tinubu might not support or nominate her again
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I no fit laugh, asiwaju needs toaster.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by MightySparrow: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:

Joke of the millennium.
Yoruba is on top. Who would have known ngozi without Obasanjo?

Check the profiles of Yorubas before almagamation and still now.

#omoluabi ni baba yin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Berrityga:
Alright. Thatโ€™s the difference between winning an election and forcing yourself on people.
Lol. Losers Fc. What is left for you people is to cry cry and cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.