Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50292 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:
Okonjo is widely known for stalking people for selfies, that's all she does.....

Btw, of what relevance is the selfie stalker gan sef especially when the President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR was busy discusubg important national and global matters with President Biden?

The President sat with Biden to discuss global issues while Igbos are celebrating selfie..

You cannot make this up....

Pandora Igbos and mediocrity are definitely brothers and sisters.

Bunch of village losers... grin
So you know this from your base in Osun state?

If it were Tinubu that snapped with bidden now, Una no for let us hear word

You're obviously jealous

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wow! I love this.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lovely
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by shinealight(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

Tinubu was in the gathering but it looks like no one gave a fucck.

See photos below

Was Tinubu the only President at the gathering? Why do you expect so much attention to be devoted to a sh!t-hole country like yours….with little or nothing to offer the world?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wizardslayer:

The western nations understand Nigeria politics and saw all the irregularities during the election, but they don't want to intervene.

They knew tinubu imposed himself forcefully on Nigerians, but prefer to stay neutral.
very true
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
While one ipob woman dey stalk people for selfie..... grin

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:
While one ipob woman dey stalk people for selfie..... grin
We are talking about the united state president personally taking selfie with the greatest Ngozi and you're here talking about Thiefnibu "meeting" biden
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wizardslayer:

The western nations understand Nigeria politics and saw all the irregularities during the election, but they don't want to intervene.

They knew tinubu imposed himself forcefully on Nigerians, but prefer to stay neutral.

Consolation of born losers...

Ndo
.. grin

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Ngozi is a Yoruba man na

I know you've always wished she's Yoruba but

Who cares she grew up in Ibadan eating Amala and Ewedu at Saint Anne's molete, and ISI before she went to US

We raised the Anioma woman

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Consolation of born losers...

Ndo
.. grin
If I begin post pictures of Ngozi with powerful world leaders here, we will go back to sleep 😂
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Who cares she grew up in Ibadan eating Amala and Ewedu at Saint Anne's molete, and ISI before she went to US

We raised the Anioma woman

He name is Ngozi and not anioma woman

Don't be jealous
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He name is Ngozi and not anioma woman

Don't be jealous

Let Anioma people catch you, Laurata Onochie already warn you guys

Anioma is not Ibo, Ikwere is not Ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by aderadio1: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
When Africans presidents cannot even hold their phones by themselves.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naaaa iPhone XR @biden dey use
Jiiiiizz
64gb for that matter

We can supply you any gadget wherever you are check my signature for more
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Let Anioma people catch you, Laurata Onochie already warn you guys

Anioma is not Ibo, Ikwere is not Ibo

I'm done talking about it
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are talking about the united state president personally taking selfie with the greatest Ngozi and you're here talking about Thiefnibu "meeting" biden

President Tinubu was busy having a One on One discussion with President Biden, not staking people for selfies like a school girl groupie.

President Tinubu did not go to India to take selfie.

Stay in your little girl selfie lane while grown folks discuss serious matter... grin

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If I begin post pictures of Ngozi with powerful world leaders here, we will go back to sleep 😂

This one won impress me with pictures of ngozi the selfie stalker...

Impress your fellow shallow and mediocre Pandora losers with that rubbish...

People bragging with selfie in this day and age...

No wonder you people dey lose left and right, you are just never serious..

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Yibo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are talking about US president personally taking pictures with our daughter Ngozi and you're here showing us pictures of Tinubu greeting another woman who's not even a president of ever powerful america .

Abeg comot for here
is Ngozi too a Yoruba woman like you?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

If you actually believe all those opposition sponsored doctored videos of silly gaffes then I guess they got you were they want you

Tinubu is very smart... Genius level and eloquent

This is a man I have followed over the decade and I don't miss his birthday Colloquium yearly

A man with his blueprint in his head

A friend of mine was sitted in that infamous Town Hall metting in Owerri, and was a first hand witness. He was directly looking at Tinubu during that unforgettable moment. If anyone was brainwashed......man that has to be you! One thing I noticed is that his supporters are quick to rely on this weak line of defence once these issues are brought to the forefront.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
We don't run around to stalk white men for selfies like little school girl looking for attention and recognition, we are busy with serious and important issues with powerful global leaders..

God bless President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

A friend of mine was sitted in that infamous Town Hall metting in Owerri, and was a first hand witness. He was directly looking at Tinubu during that unforgettable moment. If anyone was brainwashed......man that has to be you! One thing I noticed is that his supporters are quick to rely on this weak line of defence once these issues are brought to the forefront.

I am not defending him I heard him speak live and direct on many occasions last was when he came to Ibadan

Again if you think a man who rose to rank of Mobil treasurer, Senator of most populous Senatorial district in Nigeria, Two terms Governor of Lagos and now Nigerian President isn't a Genius and you believe the balabulu nonsense

Then IPOB and EnDSars propagandist got you

Funny enough the people controlling you like Rinu and Hudeyen are Dropouts
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Joguns(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
How with the letter? You mean Biden never read am? cry cry cry

PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it. cry cry cry

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

See photos below

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
While some selfie losers dey celebrate their village selfie queen... grin

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
fawaz050:

So, you want your brother from the East to be the President of Nigeria. That's fine.

I'm sure you know that the votes from the East alone are not sufficient to see him win. I (a Yoruba boy) supported him without regard to religion or ethnical differences. I endured embarrassment from my tribesmen for supporting your Igbo brother. Yet, I cared not. I stood strong in my support.

But how do you expect me to feel with this kind of statement? How will you garner support for your Igbo brother in the next elections if you think yourself better than others? or with a divine gusto that no other tribe possesses?

I'm starting to accept that you guys are really far behind when it comes to political affairs and building bridges.

I know you'll insult me. But I have conveyed my pains, nonetheless.

Regardless of your ethnical vituperations, I'll still support Obi or another capable person once they come forth.

On a good day, an average Igbo person no bi dem mate o, no bi your mate o.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

I am not defending him I heard him speak live and direct on many occasions last was when he came to Ibadan

Again if you think a man who rose to rank of Mobil treasurer, Senator of most populous Senatorial district in Nigeria, Two terms Governor of Lagos and now Nigerian President isn't a Genius and you believe the balabulu nonsense

A genius in what contest. Criminal or noble? Now mind you if its poven that he is one as you have opined and it's positive I will take it, but he can as well be a genius in the negative and you are rubbing it on our faces, cos how do you explain all the secrecy around him. I am not going to bother myself with listing them.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

See photos below

Yes, level dey, our president is not a selfie stalker like a star struck little girl looking for attention.

President Tinubu s level = Meeting and discussing national and global issues with world leaders.

Ngozi the selfie stalker = Stalking White men for selfie pictures.

President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR was discussing serious issues with Biden and global leaders while one woman was running around stalking people for selfies.

Yes, level dey and we are happy that you accepted your mediocre level and selfie portion..

lmao.. grin

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by soccerlite: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels

Funny!

Am sure that foto is Photoshop
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

A genius in what contest. Criminal or noble? Now mind you if its poven that he is one as you have opined and it's positive I will take it, but he can as well be a genius in the negative and you are rubbing it on our faces, cos how do you explain all the secrecy around him. I am not going to bother myself with listing them.

For you to be a criminal you must have a conviction in prison... Since 30 years journey FBI, ICPC, EFCC , Code of Conduct Tribunals could not prosecute or jail him under Obasanjo, Abacha , Yaradua and Jonathan, even Buhari couldn't stop him

Secrecy are mere falacy

Who is Tinubu's Mother?! Mogaji Abibatu OON, Iyaloja General of Nigeria

Can anyone tell us who Atiku and Obi's parents are names

He submitted a Degree from Chicago State University and it was confirmed by the school

Obi submitted GCE written in 1990 ommiting his Nsuka Philosophy Certificate

Atiku Submitted school of hygiene Diploma, and also a Msc

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by soccerlite: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Nawa for you lickaßß, tinubu is genius

You didn't know the meaning of genius

You people are comedians

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
soccerlite:

Nawa for you lickaßß, tinubu is genius

You didn't know the meaning of genius

You people are comedians

I know you are bitter in life because at your age you are lagging behind in all matters

But educate yourself

genius ˈdʒiːnɪəs/
exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
"she was a teacher of genius"
Similar:
brilliance
great intelligence
great intellect
great ability
cleverness
brains
erudition
wisdom
sagacity
fine mind
wit
artistry
flair
creative power
precocity
precociousness
talent
gift
aptitude
facility
knack
technique
touch
bent
ability
expertise
capacity
power
faculty
endowment
strength
strong point
forte
dexterity
adroitness
skill
virtuosity
Opposite:
stupidity
2.an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a particular area of activity.
"a mathematical genius"
Similar:
brilliant person
mental giant
mastermind
Einstein
intellectual
intellect
brain
highbrow
expert
master
artist
polymath
prodigy
gifted child
idiot savant
egghead
brains
bright spark
whizz
wizard
ninja
alpha geek
walking encyclopedia
brainbox
clever clogs
boffin
brainiac
rocket scientist
maven
Opposite:
dunce
adjectiveINFORMAL
very clever or ingenious.
"a genius idea"
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by mancheeutd(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na Buhari give the hydraulic soup guzzling people small mouth and see how they are abusing it.

Tinubu supporters are people with backward mentality
A b.astard from a shiiit hole region that plays with his fathers balls call himself a prince of Lagos.
Not proud of his unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by soccerlite: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

I know you are bitter in life because at your age you are lagging behind in all matters

But educate yourself

genius ˈdʒiːnɪəs/
exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
"she was a teacher of genius"
Similar:
brilliance
great intelligence
great intellect
great ability
cleverness
brains
erudition
wisdom
sagacity
fine mind
wit
artistry
flair
creative power
precocity
precociousness
talent
gift
aptitude
facility
knack
technique
touch
bent
ability
expertise
capacity
power
faculty
endowment
strength
strong point
forte
dexterity
adroitness
skill
virtuosity
Opposite:
stupidity
2.an exceptionally intelligent person or one with exceptional skill in a particular area of activity.
"a mathematical genius"
Similar:
brilliant person
mental giant
mastermind
Einstein
intellectual
intellect
brain
highbrow
expert
master
artist
polymath
prodigy
gifted child
idiot savant
egghead
brains
bright spark
whizz
wizard
ninja
alpha geek
walking encyclopedia
brainbox
clever clogs
boffin
brainiac
rocket scientist
maven
Opposite:
dunce
adjectiveINFORMAL
very clever or ingenious.
"a genius idea"

You will be forever bitter in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.