Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50352 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Starking1000000(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
So Nice, atleast Igbos can use this one to console theirselves!! This is Probably their biggest achievement ever.

Bigger than all your achievements joined together
just Mrs Ngozi is enough to console ourselves
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by sucess001(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:
I was just laughing when i see a thread when reno is listing yoruba achievement none of them can be more influential than mama ngozi

Ever heard of Obasanjo before?

Adesina? Soyinka?

Igbos need to learn modesty and their place.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
There are lots of brainless children on this forum.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels
he is minding his business na
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by nnamdi640: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Our people will say " follow person wey know road". A lot of people from other countries respect this woman alot, that is why she was appointed to head world trade organization while some set of wicked and heartless souls from the country she came from don't just want to use eye to see her just because she is from a tribe they so much hate. That woman is a unique person. I think Biden made a right choice by taking a selfie with her unlike Anty Kemi aka certificate forger

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

For you to be a criminal you must have a conviction in prison... Since 30 years journey FBI, ICPC, EFCC , Code of Conduct Tribunals could not prosecute or jail him under Obasanjo, Abacha , Yaradua and Jonathan, even Buhari couldn't stop him

Secrecy are mere falacy

Who is Tinubu's Mother?! Mogaji Abibatu OON, Iyaloja General of Nigeria

Can anyone tell us who Atiku and Obi's parents are names

He submitted a Degree from Chicago State University and it was confirmed by the school

Obi submitted GCE written in 1990 ommiting his Nsuka Philosophy Certificate

Atiku Submitted school of hygiene Diploma, and also a Msc

There's truth behind every rumour they say. Ok let's call it the last kick of a dying horse, but if Atiku succeeds with his prayers to the US court and something concrete is established, I bet you the whole scenario will be much clearer and we can rest, untill then he remains a mystery.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:
cool

World Trade Organization boss Okonjo Iweala controls World Trade in Trillions of Dollars, so normally G20 countries needs her more than she needs them, Madam Okonjo Iweala a proud Anioma woman from Delta State Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is the Head of State Commander in Chief of Nigeria Armed forces, The Chairman of ECOWAS , Asiwaju Eko Lagos State Nigeria

Mean while Tinubu and German Chancellor, Nertherland Prime Minister, Swiss President

Ngozi na blessing for igbo
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Web2020:
If not foolishness, of all important things, scarf wish is her style is now your problem. Do you know what it takes for an American President to be rushing to take a selfie with you? You do not know.

i dont care about any freakin American President....

tell her to tie her scarf well mbok....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Zeel007: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels

Omo, DAT picture made my day. I don laugh tire. Like, nobody even care about him

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by matm: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.The only woman that refuses to be influenced by western dressing culture no matter where she finds herself.A true representative of true african mother.A great role model to African girls.Highly educated but simple, humble and appears ordinary.I pray God shower me with part of your good examplary life and blessings.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
See phone wey Biden dey use but we Nigerians dey kill our self just to buy the latest Apple iPhone
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by 1x2x3: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
If NGOZI comes out for president tomorrow, they will tell you she's Igbo therefore can't be trusted to rule Nigeria. Na incompetence them go vote.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by MrsTblooms: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even with that, na Russia we dey go with shocked[b][/b]
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels
If you say hello to him , e go borrow money from your country be that

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Anyiamaka:
On a good day, an average Igbo person no bi dem mate o
on the regular o
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Pkid1: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

tell her to tie her scarf well....!!

nonesense....
You be mumu. Right from time in Kenya is ahead of Nigeria thread I don already know you as a mumu fool grin grin I swear cheesy
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
tsdarkside:
useless woman....
she didnt still learn how to tie her scarf well till today....
your mama no see her back ooo

Him and ur mama who is more useless.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels

He will now force himself on someone,, and take photos..

(Not Necessarily Biden)...

So as to show that he was not alone.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pakute:
Definately, Biden must recognize his puppet and the little puppet must pout her mouth taking pictures with her master. Buhari nominated her, Trump rejected her, Biden won and endorsed her, definately Biden will always grab her by the P anyday anytime twice on Sunday.
Weak comeback. Try harder
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Henry22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
And in other news, at the background ebola looked like an orphan grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
There is strange connection between this two. This is not the first time...
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Henry22(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels

No levels at all.... grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
millionboi2:
your mama no see her back ooo

Him and ur mama who is more useless.

your fada....
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pkid1:
You be mumu. Right from time in Kenya is ahead of Nigeria thread I don already know you as a mumu fool grin grin I swear cheesy

uhh what....??

you remember me....??

aww....
soo na like this you like me reach....?? cry cry
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Chamberlain100: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Every person here that spreads hatred using tribal differences is a failed mind. We should not allow ourselves to be used whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa our challenges are same in this country.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So you know this from your base in Osun state?

If it were Tinubu that snapped with bidden now, Una no for let us hear word

You're obviously jealous

The picture below and running after Oyinbo men to take selfies like a little school girl, which is more important?

Den don take failure and mediocrity swear for you losers..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by ggood: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels
bro is this Photoshop or what
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
ggood:

It is of course photoshop, that's all they do... grin grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Anyway, we don leave one world stage to the next, make the selfie stalker queen keep chasing oyinbo men for selfie, selfie and mediocrity is not our portion in life..

grin grin

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are talking about US president personally taking pictures with our daughter Ngozi and you're here showing us pictures of Tinubu greeting another woman who's not even a president of ever powerful america .

Abeg comot for here

Old man!
How come! I can perceive your foul mouth odour even from your post. Don't you brush your teeth

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
ggood:
It's real picture o

Na so Dem neglect Tinubu for G20 Summit
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by NNEVERAGAINN: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
The Ebola be like, "kilonshele, why is this Igbo woman stealing the show" grin grin cheesy
Deltan woman🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.