Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. (2238 Views)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by SIRTee15: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

I thought u said Yahweh didn't say anything in the Bible.
Oga liar

Show me where I said Yahweh said nothing in the bible.
I've always known English language comprehension is a big problem for u.
A primary school pupil should decipher my first post on the matter.

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Caveatemptor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is not the topic.

So I take it that you have nothing to say about my response to the Marcion error.

Can you show something in the bible which is bad?

Answering to the emboldened while ignoring the rest.....
The bible is a book full of contradictions celebrating: Slavery,misogyny, rape,genocide, human sacrifice, destruction of entire civilisations,incest,and lies amongst some many other crimes.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by SIRTee15: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have debates with you and I have found youre a dummy.
1. So because I mistook another person's post as yours then automatically I was dazed? When in fact I was multitasking at that point. And you want to tell me you have never made that error before? Foooool.
2. I also found out you are empty. I remember that thread. It was about the errors in the Bible, and you couldnt counter a single bible error. Idiiiooot!
3. You also didn't know cancers have spontaneous remission and you were masquerading as a medical personnel. Scammerrr.
4. You are already trying to derail this thread like you did in that.
Please stick to the topic. Mumu
5. You obviously don't know what destiny is. Please pick up a dictionary, remove your religion tinted glasses and tell me what they say about destiny.

1. U were definitely overwhelmed. I remember I took on 3 of u atheists on that thread and didn't misquote anyone. So don't blame it on multitasking, u are not the only one doing that
U were definitely punched so bad on that thread u didn't know who was who anymore.
2. Your questions were all answered. You were just too coward and obstinate to see it. I remember one of your atheist colleague was humiliated on that thread so bad he almost cried.
Funny enough u didn't even offer to help him with counter evidence. U abandoned him to continue wallowing in his dose of disgrace. That shows how coward u are.
3. U are simply a liar. U came up with evidence of immune response in cancer therapy. I asked u if u have heard of immunotherapy, u admitted u don't know much about it.
Go back and read immunotherapy, that explain the evidence u brought up.
FYI BCG is used in the treatment of bladder cancer.
Compare above with your last evidence and see the similarity.
Your are not in any position to determine who is a medical personnel. Your own credentials are in doubt. Are u not they guy who didn't know the essence of biopsy in cancer management.
4. It obvious u had a terrible upbringing. Constant use of vulgar words as an adult is as a result of childhood abuse. What u suffering from now is what's called ACE.
5. Not surprise with your warp definition of destiny.
Since u believe a child who will become a prostitute is already determined at birth.
Such a depraved soul cannot come up with something better.

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by SIRTee15: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

The bible is a book full of contradictions celebrating: Slavery,misogyny, rape,genocide, human sacrifice, destruction of entire civilisations,incest,and lies amongst some many other crimes.

Blablabla.
Stop bleating around like a goat. If u cant substantiate your claim with evidence just shut up.
It won't hurt u to do so. Nobody is forcing the bible on you.
The wack Marcion evidence u brought made no sense at all.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Caveatemptor(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
SIRTee15:

Blablabla.
Stop bleating around like a goat. If u cant substantiate your claim with evidence just shut up.
It won't hurt u to do so. Nobody is forcing the bible on you.
The wack Marcion evidence u brought made no sense at all.

You have started again. When we give you evidence, you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and begin giving circular arguments and then when that doesn't work you resort to insults. I am not going to join you in the mud where you belong.
Refute what I wrote and I will give you passages direct from the bible.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

This thread is about one of what you people call contradictions and as you have seen, it is explained. And the contradictions are not even bad. Just a proof that devils will reveal themselves by their talks.

Secondly, the bible is the first to condemn slavery and order the release of slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554359/god-condemned-slavery-7-bible

Thirdly, it condemned all the evils you mentioned, rapist, incest, liars and entire evil nations were punished, so nothing wrong here.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

So this is what you have in your head about the Bible yet you refer to a carrier of the book you condemned as fraud out of the other carriers of the same book.
Guy you need to go and see a psychiatrist fast! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So this is what you have in your head about the Bible yet you refer to a carrier of the book you condemned as fraud out of the other carriers of the same book.

No, its you that actually needs one sir,
See your one and only truthful religion.

Making Jehovah God proud. undecided
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You are a fraud!
I wrote out what is not good in the Bible and you left that and started going off tangent and became a medical doctor/shrink.
I know your target as usual is to derail this thread but I wouldn't give you and the other religious nut jobs that pleasure.
If you are ready for a debate on the .bad elements of the Christian Bible open a thread and tag me so I can expose you properly.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Caveatemptor(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This thread is about one of what you people call contradictions and as you have seen, it is explained. And the ontradictions are not even bad. Just a proof that devils will reveal themselves by their talks.

Secondly, the bible is the first to condemn slavery and order the release of slaves.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554359/god-condemned-slavery-7-bible

Thirdly, it condemned all the evils you mentioned, rapist, incest, liars and entire evil nations were punished, so nothing wrong here.

Keep burying your head like an ostrich as usual.
The problem I always have with Christians is refusal to see errors in the Bible and rationality explain these errors. You guys would rather turn a blind eye to all the contradictions and evil teaching in the Bible and attempt to explain it away in a circular kind of way.
See no evil and hear no evil.

Once again I repeat the bible does not condemn slavery and promotes misogyny, genocide, human sacrifice, rape,mass murder,lies,incest,destruction of entire civilisations amongst other evil deeds. That is why so many pastors and religious leaders are able to engage in paedophilia and sexual abuse of their female members.

Look,I know it is hard for you to accept these things but deep down in your heart you know all what I wrote is true. However I don't want to derail this thread so I challenge you to open your own thread and tag me so we can quote Bible passages and critically examine the bible.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

Making Jehovah God proud. undecided
How many have you caught in your neighbourhood? smiley
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

You are a fraud!
I wrote out what is not good in the Bible and you left that and started going off tangent and became a medical doctor/shrink.
I know your target as usual is to derail this thread but I wouldn't give you and the other religious nut jobs that pleasure.
If you are ready for a debate on the .bad elements of the Christian Bible open a thread and tag me so I can expose you properly.

If you don't like the Bible that's your own cup of coffee.
My own concern is calling someone a fraud yet you can't present the authentic. cheesy
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by Caveatemptor(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My own concern is calling someone a fraud yet you can't present the authentic. cheesy

I will wait for you to open a thread claiming the bible to be a good book so that I can expose your lies and air you out for what you are. Remember to tag me.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How many have you caught in your neighbourhood? smiley

Numerous. It never gets public because your leaders give orders against reporting a fellow brother to the police.

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

I will wait for you to open a thread claiming the bible to be a good book so that I can expose your lies and air you out for what you are. Remember to tag me.
You're not the first person to condemn God's word and you won't be the last.
As long as God's promise of a global family of peace loving worshipers has been fulfilled in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
Go and hug a transformer! wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How about this?
You claim to be different from churches in christendom,

Yet act just like them.

Doesnt that make your organisation a fraud? cheesy
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

You people think Maximus is so cheap that i will start a thread because of you.

Ọmọ nah them dey look for Maximus not the other way around.

So i only start threads for my own pleasure not because of some hopeless atheists! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

Numerous. It never gets public because your leaders give orders against reporting a fellow brother to the police.
So you don't have any evidence in your own area! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by SIRTee15: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Caveatemptor:

You have started again. When we give you evidence, you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and begin giving circular arguments and then when that doesn't work you resort to insults. I am not going to join you in the mud where you belong.
Refute what I wrote and I will give you passages direct from the bible.

Do u believe Paul is the only true apostle of Jesus Christ.
Do u believe Paul wrote a gospel.

If your answer to above is No, then your Marcion evidence makes no sense and it's rejected.
Bring better ones otherwise shut up.

You have to defend any evidence u bring here. U don't expect us the swallow anything thrown here.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

How about this?
You claim to be different from churches in christendom,
Yet act just like them.
Doesnt that make your organisation a fraud? cheesy

If you don't have any evidence in your own neighbourhood ọmọ go and sleep that's fraud! wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't have any evidence in your own area! smiley

A lecturer elder in a campus congregation that sleeps with sisters some of them under 18.

A ministerial servant caught having anal sex with a young boy in the boys hostel of his school.

Lots of well known stories of bethelites sleeping with sisters in congregations close to Igeduma.

you cant deny the last one. If you do you are a liar like your organisation.
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't have any evidence in your own neighbourhood ọmọ go and sleep that's fraud! wink

Fraud like your organisation Right? I agree.

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

A lecturer elder in a campus congregation that sleeps with sisters some of them under 18.
A ministerial servant caught having anal sex with a young boy in the boys hostel of his school.
Lots of well known stories of bethelites sleeping with sisters in congregations close to Igeduma.
you cant deny the last one. If you do you are a liar like your organisation.

Now post their pictures the same way you did with the oyinbo people nah! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

Fraud like your organisation Right? I agree.

Bring picture of JW in your neighbourhood who was molesting a child.
Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Faithless miscreants!

You think pictures of people WRONGLY accused matters to intelligent person like me?

Why not post the picture of a Nigerian living in your own neighbourhood and say such nonsense if you will not pay for it. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now post their pictures the same way you did with the oyinbo people nah! smiley

You are a very shameless person.

That is how your elders ask rape victims to provide evidence to prove they were raped, and then drag the ones that refuse to keep quiet to court.

What a wicked and shameless thing to do to a person.'

By the way dont feel too important that I am quoting you. I am trying to make guests see the true picture of your organisation
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jesus of Nazareth was accused of so many things that most of those claiming they are his followers today would have deserted him had it been they were in Judea back in his days.

He was accused of practicing black magic.
He was accused of cannibalism.
He was accused of homosexuality.
He was accused of being a bastard Jew.
He was accused of sleeping with Mary Magdalene.
He was accused of treason against government.
He was accused of being a vandal.

All these were levelled against just one man but then where is the evidence to convict him?

None!

So don't be stupid to quickly pick up rumours and start spreading it intelligent people like me will ask you thought provoking questions regarding what you're saying. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

You are a very shameless person.
That is how your elders ask rape victims to provide evidence to prove they were raped, and then drag the ones that refuse to keep quiet to court.
What a wicked and shameless thing to do to a person.'
By the way dont feel too important that I am quoting you. I am trying to make guests see the true picture of your organisation

Are you with your senses at all?

You're WRONGLY accusing people and when asked for evidence you say it has been destroyed!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bring picture of JW in your neighbourhood who was molesting a child.
Thanks in advance! smiley

I know this picture embarrasses you and your organisation grin

Let me post it again so that everyone including guests can see you and your likes....

By their fruits we shall indeed know them cheesy
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you with your senses at all?

You're WRONGLY accusing people and when asked for evidence you say it has been destroyed!

I should provide evidence that a person was raped? How did your organisation provide evidence that the catholic church abused children in your publications?

Are you using your senses at all?
Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
DoWhatThouWilt:

I know this picture embarrasses you and your organisation grin
Let me post it again so that everyone including guests can see you and your likes....
By their fruits we shall indeed know them cheesy

Now you're talking! smiley

By the fruit everyone is SEEING in their neighbourhood Jehovah's Witnesses will be JUSTIFIED not rumours from far away! wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Understand These Conflicting Bible Verses. by DoWhatThouWilt: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking! smiley

By the fruit everyone is SEEING in their neighbourhood Jehovah's Witnesses will be JUSTIFIED not rumours from far away! wink

cheesy

Justified to be child molesters. I agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / How Many People Still Pay Tithe / "religion" Is The Root Of All Evil !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.