Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls (3039 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Pukkalolo: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
1). Always make a women bring something to the table - Just having boobs and ass is not enough. Always ask her to do things for you. Keep her occupied and make her put effort into the relationship. If she isn't working to keep you interested then she doesn't value you.

2). Never make the mistake of trying to win a woman's hearts with money. A woman who decides to go into a relationship with you because you shower her with financial gifts is not in a relationship with you, she's in relationship with your money. Spending on a woman doesn't really make her love you; it only make her feel more entitled and she tends to request for more. This will eventually lead to disaster.

3) Put respect over everything else! Have low tolerance for disrespectful behavior from a woman. Being alone is better than being with a woman who doesn't respect or appreciation you

4). When dealing with women, less is more. Compliment her less, see her less, talk to her less, call her less, stay on the phone with her less, text her less....When you put in less efforts, she assume you have other more important things to do with your life, then she value you more.

5). If a woman clearly let you know she's not interested in you, then just leave her alone. Never try to force or convince her to accept you. Never.

6). If you're completely in love with her, then your relationship with her will eventually crash. This is because if you are deeply in love with her, you will ignore her red flags and her bullshit, thereby setting yourself up for an inevitable heartbreak.

7. The woman's interest in you needs to be higher than your interest in her in order for the relationship to successfully work.

8. To get a loan from the bank you need to prove that you don’t need a loan. To get romantic relationship with a woman, you need to prove to her that you don't need romantic relationship with her.

9). Women should never be the priority. Your career, education, finance and self-improvement should take the front seat while women take the backseat. This make you less desperate around women.

10). Add yours...

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by youngrhosy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Don't forget to have plan B

13 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
You're so full of shit nigga as I. You're blabbering bullshit

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Thomhenry: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
These are hard nuts. Nevertheless, they are the reality.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by VinnyBaba: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
OP,

Your Number 4 is Spot on. 👍👍

Most Nigerian Girls, when A Guy shows them Much Attention,
They start seeing him as Jobless. shocked sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by VinnyBaba: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Number 11: Never Let the Girl you are Asking out know Where you Work or your Source of income, If Possible. 🤨🙂

6 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by JustPowerApps(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have been disappointed a couple of times by females likewise but that doesn't give me the right to treat anyone less important.

Give your best and don't expect the energy back. That's how to live a happy life, it is too much drama to pretend you don't love someone when you actually do.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by talk2hb1(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Pukkalolo:
1). Always make a women bring something to the table - Just having boobs and ass is not enough. Always ask her to do things for you. Keep her occupied and make her put effort into the relationship. If she isn't working to keep you interested then she doesn't value you.

2). Never make the mistake of trying to win a woman's hearts with money. A woman who decides to go into a relationship with you because you shower her with financial gifts is not in a relationship with you, she's in relationship with your money. Spending on a woman doesn't really make her love you; it only make her feel more entitled and she tends to request for more. This will eventually lead to disaster.

3) Put respect over everything else! Have low tolerance for disrespectful behavior from a woman. Being alone is better than being with a woman who doesn't respect or appreciation you

4). When dealing with women, less is more. Compliment her less, see her less, talk to her less, call her less, stay on the phone with her less, text her less....When you put in less efforts, she assume you have other more important things to do with your life, then she value you more.

5). If a woman clearly let you know she's not interested in you, then just leave her alone. Never try to force or convince her to accept you. Never.

6). If you're completely in love with her, then your relationship with her will eventually crash. This is because if you are deeply in love with her, you will ignore her red flags and her bullshit, thereby setting yourself up for an inevitable heartbreak.

7. The woman's interest in you needs to be higher than your interest in her in order for the relationship to successfully work.

8. To get a loan from the bank you need to prove that you don’t need a loan. To get romantic relationship with a woman, you need to prove to her that you don't need romantic relationship with her.

9). Women should never be the priority. Your career, education, finance and self-improvement should take the front seat while women take the backseat. This make you less desperate around women.

10). Add yours...
Don't listen to what they say, listen to how they act!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2023

No. 4 Is the best! Bro you really understand the woman physiology. This point alone is safe to run well on any relationship track. Valid !!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by skj1377(m): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2023
This also applies to your wife. They say a lion seen daily in the market turns to a goat.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Women lie a lot

6 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by finallybusy: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Too many rules. If a woman likes you, she won’t make you jump hoops. The listed considerations were created from trudging through the dating market, showing interest to as many women possible. I go only for those who show equal or more interest in me so these “laws” never mattered in my case.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by MaScot30(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2023
That point 4.. is tested and trusted. Nice post.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by izonborn098(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by DND069: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2023
JustPowerApps:
I have been disappointed a couple of times by females likewise but that doesn't give me the right to treat anyone less important.

Give your best and don't expect the energy back. That's how to live a happy life, it is too much drama to pretend you don't love someone when you actually do.

I like the last statement. Sadly this is why relationships are difficult in this age, thus termed mind games.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Women lie a lot

No woman that's not a lier. In one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by AllBlack: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
3 rules.

Have a good bank account.
have a good dick.
stop being Mr Nice guy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
P1PrinceKT:

No woman that's not a lier. In one way or the other.
True from their body count,number of ex's,the money they have nd many more.they also like claiming the victim in any situation

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by SouthSouth1914: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Women are alarmist! They cry wolf all the time! If you are dating a serious lady, look at her cries and attend to the most important ones. You can never solve everything for a woman.. If she pursue to do it, then she is not for you!

This is important for guys that are crazy in the street, never marry a lady that you love, marry someone who loves you more than you love them! This info will
Save your marriage!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by marlow1962(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Them no dy advice mumu for 2023
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Davidcorny: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
You'll soon see people claiming players here. Op your points are valid, I've learnt the same things. If I should add anything it's that:

Women can make you lose guard without even trying, many women have innocent faces but behind the scenes they were the type agberos dig and big uncle's call to spend the night at a hotel, no matter the character, no matter the amount of bible verse she post daily she can still not be girlfriend or even wife material, judge by actions not words.

I posted about an ex of mine that was getting ducked by 6 guys a week, this is choir mistress who posts bible verse daily oh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Daughterboard(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
No 4 & 9 for me are equal and opposite
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by labake1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Awon misogynist
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by 9japride(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2023
The beginning of a man problem in a relationship is forcing a lady to befriend him.
Put yourself in her shoes, if a lady you don't fancy tries to sweet talk you into a relationship, will you go in?
Facial beauty and big ny@sh makes a lot of guys to forget the red flags.
Also, many guys like ladies with ash@wo vibes, thinking they can reprogramme them to their spec. Not knowing that no one can ever change a fully grown adult either male or female.
A man should be selfish about he's life aspiration, because majority of women don't like a broke and gentle guy.
Any lady that gives a man a respect and love should be taken care of properly.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by Dshocker(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

10). Add yours...

10). If i have my way, i will arrest you, for writing rubbish.
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by IhateRetards: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2023
JustPowerApps:

This is why you will always be taken for granted. The only person that deserve you giving your energy are those who prove they are worth same energy
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by JustPowerApps(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
IhateRetards:
This is why you will always be taken for granted. The only person that deserve you giving your energy are those who prove they are worth same energy

Welcome seniorman cheesy Life is not that dificult cool Love thy neighbour as thy self either they give you equal energy or not.
Re: 10 Bitter Lessons I Learnt From Dating Naija Girls by BigYash: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Op God will bless you.. You said it all..

Make I add this one..

As a guy ,never make a mistake of trusting a girl .. No try am..

I repeat.. No try..

(1) (Reply)

Love Thoughts / I Slept With My Best Friends Sis / Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.