Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: (998 Views)

Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Hey Ladies Do You Self Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by sylvao2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hey ladies what do you think.

I went out for lunch this afternoon with my friend and l saw a girl with her pant show up and almost all her bum clear open and l call her hey please look your bum is show out please cover it for the sake of us guys here she just get mad at me.

Was that a bad ideas for me to let her know or a crime letting her know her ignorance.

l guess that was suppose to be ladies pride, l bet you it was really pronounce and l was false to talk.
Re: Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by oyie(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2007
maybe you were rude or you were mocking her.maybe if you had told her only to her hearing and sincerely not wanting to belittle her or make her feel her cheap she would not gotten mad
Re: Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by mopegirl(f): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
Do you know maybe she was opening it 4 u

U sef, this don teaxch u say nxt time u see anything like this make u dey kip quiet

no be everything eyes see, mouth go dey talk

any way anwer to the que

the gurl, i like her, she is not a sinner
if u are a christian, in Genesis, it was said that were naked cos their eyes are not yet opened, but when they ate it the forbidden fruit, their eyes were opened

so wat the girl is trying to tell u is that she has not yet eaten the forbidden fruit, so her eyes are not yet open

so thats all i think.

or fellow nairalanders, what are your own views wink wink
Re: Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by efuah(f): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2007
my dear poster, it wasn't a crime for drawing her attention to wht is bad, but like oyie said
ur approach perhaps wasn't the best

mopegirl:

Do you know maybe she was opening it for you

You sef, this don teaxch u say nxt time u see anything like this make u dey kip quiet

no be everything eyes see, mouth go dey talk

any way anwer to the que

the girl, i like her, she is not a sinner
if u are a christian, in Genesis, it was said that were naked because their eyes are not yet opened, but when they ate it the forbidden fruit, their eyes were opened

so what the girl is trying to tell u is that she has not yet eaten the forbidden fruit, so her eyes are not yet open

so thats all i think.

or fellow Nairaland users, what are your own views wink wink
oh my girl u make me laugh, so if u have not tasted the forbidden fruit u must walk naked abi? is that wht u mean undecided
the poster was right correcting the lady (be ur brother/sister's keeper) remeber?

@poster kiss that was good work done
Re: Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by BoboGee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2007
@poster

na who send u message?! (jus kidding)
u had a good intention, probably the mode of execution was wrong. next time, maybe u call the attn of anoda female to it and ask her to tell the girl to cover up. u know, woman-to-woman stuff. they sure kow how to talk to themselves, and am sure she wld NEVER attempt to bitch at a fellow babe.

the babe knew fully well what she was up to, and u been wan spoil market for am. why now??!! she needed to catch a fresh mugu.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!
Re: Hey Ladies What Do You Think? A Crime: by sylvao2000(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks to you all,
Noted: next time l will sure just be watching and make myself confortable and take a pictures of it with my phone if possiblesmiley smiley l pray l am not caught for that because it will be another yawa grin grin

Ladies sha make una take time ooooo hmmmmm and dont get someone into temptation every minute it was really had to overcome that but l still give praise to God for his power.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is Going / Is This Real Love Or What? / How Long Have You Been Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.