Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. (22382 Views)

Kuda And Opay Restricted And Later Blocked My Account In Succession / Dont Blame The APC Members In Lagos, They're Not Used To DEMOCRACY / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by DeOTR: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
pelmart:

The bike no get insurance neither the truck.

This is the problem, with little cover, this unfortunate financial cost will be mitigated.

We keep behaving as if we are in different world.

Earthquake just happened in Morocco, Turkey and other disasters but all those properties are being rebuilt with little costs because of INSURANCE.

GET INSURANCE TODAY, TO PREVENT YOU TELLING STORY THAT TOUCHES
I don't think insurance covers natural disaster of such magnitude. From my experience, it doesn't.
However, it's a fact that Nigerians hate insurance, be it automobile, life, or health. They'll rather shoulder the risk when it happens.
We're a definition of hypocrites. I see someone who paid 750k for the job she's currently doing also complaining about the state of the nation. This person is a supposed obidient o.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Solofresh2: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2023
adem30:

Because Nigeria governments are from Nigerian useless citizens
Exactly.A Nigerian will always be a Nigerian,either as a citizen or as a government
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by meum: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Bunkbars:
Didn't Nigerians vote buhari in

Why the complain, are you all mad
I can see you’ve really gone b.0nkers
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by NOwazobia: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Heyzee5:

The problem is, if we find honest people, how do we treat them? Most Nigerians looking for honest people are only looking for people they can easily exploit with little push-back because, the dubious ones are a hard nut to crack for them as regards exploitation. Nigerians are just wicked; from the government to the citizens, bosses to subordinates, business owners to employees. There seems to be this oppressive mentality ingrained in our mindset as a people!!
📌
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2023
The one I experienced yesterday evening is still vexing me.
During my yesterday evening workout, which I do everyday for 1hr, as I walked by a market place, I saw this young boy sweeping and gathering some refuse. The boy looked up at me with a bit of apprehension, this got me concerned and I decided to stand by across the other side of the road to see what his intentions were. The boy, obviously unaware that I was looking at him, started sweeping all the refuse towards the little opening by the side of the drainage meant to drain out water. The boy emptied all the refuse into the drainage, and i suddenly felt sick in my stomach. This is a standard drainage and road built by Ambode’s government to make life easier for the people.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:
Three days ago, a tiler in my neighbourhood was using someone's bike to convey tiles to a site.
He unfortunately met more than he bargained for on his way...

A construction company's truck hit him seriously on the road, this led to the total destruction of the bike and all he was carrying coupled with a lot of blemishes on the truck But he was lucky enough to have minor injuries and deep cut on his leg.

Though, no one was there to tell who was at fault but these were the after findings:

1. The Truck driver was coming from a sharp bend corner where he went to sell Diesel illegally from the truck.
2. The driver up till now ran and abandoned the truck, knowing the consequences of his illegal actions.
3. The Company is currently taking care of the tiler and the cost of fixing the spoilt truck (which is needed for urgent work).
4. They promised to get the owner, A BRAND NEW BIKE.

-------MY POINTS---------
As we keep complaining and blaming the govt. everyday, we fail to analyse and caution ourselves, Look at how this accident has affected the life of a hustler and the cost it will take the Company to solve this issue. This would cost more than 2million.
What if the guy had died?
ALL IN THE QUEST TO SELL DIESEL FROM A TRUCK U OUGHT TO BE ON DUTY WITH.

One BAD GOOD thing about karma is that; HE COMES WHEN WE LEAST EXPECTED!

No single person on Earth is perfect but let's always know that;
1. Our collective actions in life goes a long way to change a lot of things in d society and
2. If we change our mindset and actions positively, we have All collectively join forces to change the Government and the Society.

Alhamdulilah.
The summary of your post is, because you witnessed an accident, Nigerians should stop blaming the Government for corruption and bad governance.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by omoadeleye(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2023
NwaNimo1:
There is no such things as law, justice, and fairness in Nigeria.....aka the 'Zoo'

Eyin werey, una dan resume to name calling? Animals
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Akaegwu(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2023
I most bend that corner
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

The summary of your post is, because you witnessed an accident, Nigerians should stop blaming the Government for corruption and bad governance.

Until we form what is beyond taliban
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Until we form what is beyond taliban
I just weak oh.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by olaniyilukman(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

And my point is. . .?
You cannot have ordinary citizens obey laws if the so-called persons at the helm of affairs do not set good examples.
Simple.

Where is the accountability? undecided
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Love800(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2023
So wat are u saying, wont one depend on the govt b4? Shebi na the citizens dey lead? I beg to differ
MrBroke:
The way some Nigerians take dey depend on Government. E come b like say na Government born dem.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Love800(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2023
What is insurance pls?
And how is it put into use?

Goodmorning
DeOTR:

I don't think insurance covers natural disaster of such magnitude. From my experience, it doesn't.
However, it's a fact that Nigerians hate insurance, be it automobile, life, or health. They'll rather shoulder the risk when it happens.
We're a definition of hypocrites. I see someone who paid 750k for the job she's currently doing also complaining about the state of the nation. This person is a supposed obidient o.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Advancedman(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:
Three days ago, a tiler in my neighbourhood was using someone's bike to convey tiles to a site.

A construction company's truck hit him seriously on the road, this led to the total destruction of the bike and all he was carrying coupled with a lot of blemishes on the truck But he was lucky enough to have minor injuries and deep cut on his leg.

Though, no one was there to tell who was at fault but these were the after findings:

1. The Truck driver was coming from a sharp bend corner where he went to sell Diesel illegally from the truck.
2. The driver up till now ran and abandoned the truck, knowing the consequences of his illegal actions.
3. The Company is currently taking care of the tiler and the cost of fixing the spoilt truck (which is needed for urgent work).

As we keep complaining and blaming the govt. everyday, we fail to analyse and caution ourselves, Look at how this accident has affected the life of a hustler and the cost it will take the Company to solve this issue. This would cost more than 2million.

1. Our collective actions in life goes a long way to change a lot of things in d society and
2. If we change our mindset and actions positively, we have All collectively join forces to change the Government and the Society.

Alhamdulilah.

Every tiers of government permit it.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Love800(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
All i can say is, the govt is the issue with nigeria.

If the leaders can put good economy for the citizens and make laws and regulations to work then the place will be good but unfortunately our leaders are the defination of the list below

Not putting laws in place
Not checking the existing laws
Not monitoring the economy
Not putting goodies in place for the people
Abusing the laws and regulation
Puting outdated infractructures and sequence or skills in place of modern life
Stealing govt money
Puting their friends in office instead of the qualified ones
Always dishing out propagrandas nd lies to the people

See nigeria govt should try and use the country resources to make dis place heaven for the people if not the citizens will have no chioce but to be dubious with one-another.

Honestly i know b4 nigeria will be better again, i and my great-grandchildren might have depart this earth so right now am only hustling for my internation passport.

Cheers
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by poiZon: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.
Who r those in govt?
R they angels or special breed?
These people u called govts rose from these
Petty attitude, and the society and those in authority ignored it, today they brought that expertise and experience into governance, which inturn destroy all what the society preach to become.

And yes we have every right to blame the govt, the govt too have every right to address every issues of illegalities and corruption raised by citizens.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Neosia: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2023
This post absolves the Nigerian government from its duties totally. If the federal government provided jobs, good health care including mental health care, built the infrastructure needed and the rules and regulations are applied fairly Nigerians would not behave any different from other People in other nations.
The Nigerian behaviour you criticize came about due to the bad governments they have had since independence . No, Nigerians are not strange people, they are just battered people. That is what Fela tried to emphasize.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Tyktoker: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Unfortunately, most African society we don't have credible people that can model collective, shared, interdependence. We are segregated along big man/ poor man, ethnic/religious lines. No common world view mentality. All we know is I GO make an, i go make am by hook and by crook!
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Kukutente23: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Afamed:
The blame games with Nigerians.

The ones who resume 10am and close 2pm in a Govt established institution would come on social media to tell you how a state Gov in his state , has not been functioning effectively.
The same worker who is being underpaid and underutilised by his state govt. There's no state govt in Nigeria who is not cheating her workers of their wages while the govsenjoy and frolick at the state's expense.
Yet you want the poorly paid workers to work like Jackie.
Stop defending evil
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by DeOTR: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Love800:
What is insurance pls?
And how is it put into use?

Goodmorning
If you're asking because you felt insurance is meant for unforeseen unfortunate circumstances, well, I'm glad to announce to you that natural disasters or pandemics are not part of those.
No where in the world do companies cover for events like earthquakes, typhoons, floods and pandemics (in the case of health insurance).
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Please learn to comprehend b4 commenting on anything. THANKS.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by NACE13: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The one I experienced yesterday evening is still vexing me.
During my yesterday evening workout, which I do everyday for 1hr, as I walked by a market place, I saw this young boy sweeping and gathering some refuse. The boy looked up at me with a bit of apprehension, this got me concerned and I decided to stand by across the other side of the road to see what his intentions were. The boy, obviously unaware that I was looking at him, started sweeping all the refuse towards the little opening by the side of the drainage meant to drain out water. The boy emptied all the refuse into the drainage, and i suddenly felt sick in my stomach. This is a standard drainage and road built by Ambode’s government to make life easier for the people.

While I was serving as a Corps member, it was raining heavily and I was still at work at my PPA. I saw a young lady trying to empty a sack of rubbish into the canal. I called out from a distance for her to stop it. She was a little confused. I felt she didn't understand me, so I told an acquaintance who is an indigene of that state to help me talk to her. A man started yammering nonsense, asking me, who I was, just a common corper coming to their land to tell her indigenes what to do. I kept quiet and decided to mind my business. After all, I'm just there for 11 months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Please learn to comprehend b4 commenting on anything. THANKS.
I perfectly understood all that you wrote. You were trying to compare 2 totally unrelated things. What does complaining about our corrupt government have to do with an accident?
I am sure you felt so proud of yourself after writing that nonsense. You even ended with some Arabic to show how confused you are.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godsonpinski:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
SO SORRY TO DIGRESS FROM THE TOPIC OF DISCUSS.

I SEEK AN ADVISE ON HOW TO EXPEDITE MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY WHICH RUNS INTO MILLIONS.

ALL DOCUMENT NEEDED HAS BEEN SUBMITTED YET ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED; ABSOLUTELY ZILCH.

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO BORROW SOME CASH FROM PENCOM FOR WHATEVER REASON. JUST BEFORE THIS TYPE OF CALAMITY OCCUR, I NEED TO COLLECT MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR USEFUL ADVICE.
GOD BLESS.

EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Sorry about this.
Pls let me tell u plain; PENSION ISSUES IN NAIJA HAS A LOT TO DO WITH LUCK AND A VERY STRONG GRACE OF GOD!.

A lot of people are balling with people's pension money.

I have close people that thier's are running into 5yrs now.
A lot are now settling Offices in order to get it sharp sharp, I KNOW SOME ONE THAT HAS SPENT ALMOST 500K TO PROCESS, FOR 1YR+ NOW, STILL NO WAY!.

NIGERIANS ARE JUST WICKED, I PITY THOSE STILL HERE, THAT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE WRITE THEIR POSTERITY'S STORY.

The wickedness of a common man to his fellow commoners, is the one that pisses me more.
May God help u.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godsonpinski:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
SO SORRY TO DIGRESS FROM THE TOPIC OF DISCUSS.

I SEEK AN ADVISE ON HOW TO EXPEDITE MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY WHICH RUNS INTO MILLIONS.

ALL DOCUMENT NEEDED HAS BEEN SUBMITTED YET ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED; ABSOLUTELY ZILCH.

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO BORROW SOME CASH FROM PENCOM FOR WHATEVER REASON. JUST BEFORE THIS TYPE OF CALAMITY OCCUR, I NEED TO COLLECT MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR USEFUL ADVICE.
GOD BLESS.

EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Sorry about this.
Pls let me tell u plain; PENSION ISSUES IN NAIJA HAS A LOT TO DO WITH LUCK AND A VERY STRONG GRACE OF GOD!.

A lot of people are balling with people's pension money.

I have close people that thier's are running into 5yrs now.
A lot are now settling Offices in order to get it sharp sharp, I KNOW SOME ONE THAT HAS SPENT ALMOST 500K TO PROCESS, FOR 1YR+ NOW, STILL NO WAY!.

NIGERIANS ARE JUST WICKED, I PITY THOSE STILL HERE, THAT HAVE THE FINANCE & OPPORTUNITY TO RE WRITE THEIR POSTERITY''S STORY.

The wickedness of a common man to his fellow commoners, is the one that pisses me more.
May God help u.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

I perfectly understood all that you wrote. You were trying to compare 2 totally unrelated things. What does complaining about our corrupt government have to do with an accident?
I am sure you felt so proud of yourself after writing that nonsense. You even ended with some Arabic to show how confused you are.
If u have problem with Arabic language, pls go fix it.
I post, comment and argue STRICTLY with those; with high I. Q, I don't trade words with everybody. HAVE A NICE DAY, U WON ALREADY!.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Love800(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ok
So in what circumstance can it be use?
And hw can it be put into use.
DeOTR:

If you're asking because you felt insurance is meant for unforeseen unfortunate circumstances, well, I'm glad to announce to you that natural disasters or pandemics are not part of those.
No where in the world do companies cover for events like earthquakes, typhoons, floods and pandemics (in the case of health insurance).

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

If u have problem with Arabic language, pls go fix it.
I post, comment and argue STRICTLY with those; with high I. Q, I don't trade words with everybody. HAVE A NICE DAY, U WON ALREADY!.

Oga I have no problem with any language. If you wanted to write an Arabic post that is good and fine but when you write a post meant for Nigerians in English and you begin to divert into Arabic it shows how disorganized you are. You are clearly confused.

Any and every idiot on Nairaland talks about having a high IQ. In my experience, those that boast of having high IQ are often the most unintelligent and you've just proved me right.

You will keep losing if you don't stop posting nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

Oga I have no problem with any language. If you wanted to write an Arabic post that is good and fine but when you write a post meant for Nigerians in English and you begin to divert into Arabic it shows how disorganized you are. You are clearly confused.

Any and every idiot on Nairaland talks about having a high IQ. In my experience, those that boast of having high IQ are often the most unintelligent and you've just proved me right.

You will keep losing if you don't stop posting nonsense.
Alhamdulilah.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tctrills: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
MSN1:

Alhamdulilah.
lol. I did not expect any better from you. You can't offer more than what you have.
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Alvin212(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
olaztek:
All human either black or white has default wickedness in them. It's the duty of the govt to enact and enforce laws that will restrict wrongdoings in the society.

Nigerian govt only punish the poor and protect the evil elites.

You're super intelligent

Every thing starts and ends with Government
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by DeOTR: 2:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Love800:
Ok
So in what circumstance can it be use?
And hw can it be put into use.
OK, so I'm familiar with some that I personally use.
For Life assurance, you may choose to insure your life for 20 million Naira for the next 12 years for instance. So the insurance company will calculate the premium you're to be paying (it can be monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually) depending on your choice. Peradventure anything happens to the insured within the period of the 12 years, it doesn't matter if it's after one month into the program or just 1 day left, the company will pay the full amount of 20 million to the beneficiary, after its established that the deceased died of natural causes. The one for single family is usually very expensive.
However, if nothing happens to the insured at the end of the tenure, he or she will be paid with interest. It also serves as a form of investment.

We have health insurance. Mostly done in groups, like for staff members of an organization or members of a union.
Most of the plans cover basic treatments and procedures, so you don't have to pay out of pocket when you're sick.

We also have automobile insurance for insuring your cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / My Stammering Issue Is Depressing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.