Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36687 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by tonicyril: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well
We told una na, but una dey form woke grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Appletek: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Yaseen, you wont get my valuable attention. Look elsewhere

Who needs your diseased attention.
Will you get out of here, stupid element.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by LaSenior: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Obi is only trying to expose the judiciary

Sometimes it is very good to seek justice

Let him obi continue we wants to see the rot in our judicial system

At least Abuja indigenous people are clamouring for Abuja to have State governor and senator

APC will so much damage Nigeria
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

Who needs your diseased attention.
Will you get out of here, stupid element.

Yet na you still dey cry for my mention. Clean up your tears and take some glucose
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Chucks13: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kikikikiki una go fight taya. Una just start we have told you moterfucker Gringory Obi will never happen twice in Nigeria politics again forever.

Let him go supreme court after the supreme court we will take over all his assets, businessess, revoke his monopolistic importation license, compel Apapa to send him out of LP, We will take over ipob brewery we will remove all obi feathers and throw him to the rain to beat hell out of him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by zionstaar75: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame
I thought you have committed suicide?slave of Lagos, that is what you should be called. U are now an inconsequential nairaland wailer while Tinubu is president of Nigeria. U can cry all you want he's going to use at least 4 years if not 8.i just feel sorry for you πŸ‘ƒ when I see your comments. You are just a nuisance now

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Rebelutionary: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Alchemy528:
That's his own thoughts
Yes that's his but the problem is, can one have one today without been dragged and gaalighted by the headless mob who believe none should have an opinion except theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by tonicyril: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
oliverwrites:
Seun is legit allowing this shit and if one talks he slams you with a ban.

This is sick. Seun shame on you and your moderators. Make sure my ban is lifetime.
finally this one is pained to the bone marrow grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omoawoke2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well

They will soon call you betrayer πŸ˜‚

They want to just control you and nothing more, and keep dishing out insults to you and expect you to feel sorry and shine their deflated ego

We warned you people then, una dey form sophisticated.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by tonicyril: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Just leave seun let him continue. He thinks his site cant be overtaken by another because he has been here for a while. That's why he dosent see the need to improve it. If his site is biased in religion you shouldn't be surprised why its politically biased also
crying like cricket in the night grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
babamadiba:
Tunde Ednut Na one of those bloggers wey use obident cash-out massively πŸ˜„

Dude raked in over 1.5m more followers courtesy of Obidients. They'd soon cancel ❌ him and threaten to unfollow him.

7 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

The constant attack on the igbos on this forum means nothing to u abi?

Yeaaa and the igbos attacking every tribes that does not agree or share their false opinion on this forum is notin abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Fearyourcreator: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
I no pity una at all... We told you guys that this people always believe they are better than everyone... It's a tribe thing una dey claim equal right whatever... Go Alaba make them scam you... Non of them go rescue you ... Them go support the scammer... Say you be thief

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by arantess: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Enemies of progress.

Once you don’t support that Agulu mandate thief, you automatically become their enemy.

Another dictionary meaning for β€˜problem’ is β€˜igbo’
Cognitive dissonance much.

But people who don't support tinubu are Igbos, yea?

Mugu
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Basic123: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Igbo christian, have you eaten today?
IGBO Christians are the most pathetic set of Christians.
Christians that's sold Awolowo Christian-christian ticket of 1979 and 1983 for a pot of ofe Nsala and Nse-ewu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by being(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
U can't chicken out of your choice because αΉ£ome people turned tribalist... Rather U should ask yourself- looking back was your decision right? If yes, then no regret for u.. Rather u then school d tribalists on why tribalism is bad but u stick to your choice
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by arantess: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
Igbo Christian, how is sit at home?
How is your palliative distribution going?
Collect your rice and tomato sauce oo
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Corrinthians(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Just leave seun let him continue. He thinks his site cant be overtaken by another because he has been here for a while. That's why he dosent see the need to improve it. If his site is biased in religion you shouldn't be surprised why its politically biased also
You people are notorious for these threats.

You have been saying this since 2015, yet here you all are, acting like you can't breathe without the forum.

You did the same at Rant Headquarters, yet you guys failed to leave. Even created something you called "igborantheadquarters", yet all you do in the group is fight.

Stop threatening the owner of this site. Giddifokout if you're tired of the place.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Kruzxx: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
People supporting BAT and apc should ask themselves has the country become better in anyway since 2015. Does it look like things will get better with BAT
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Basic123: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Children of NZOGBU NZOGBU manhood seeking Nincompoops... Robchuks77 come and see tufiakwa land... grin grin grinπŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
Children of Living in bondage πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by bluefilm: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
All I see is so many stupid and hopeless suffering and smiling billy goats on this thread

They think it's about Obi.

Because they can only see through their thick lens of ethnicism, they don't realize is that their own freedom is at stake.

Nonsense angry
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by spartachico(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
I said the same thing too after the election ,work with the current government ,somebody can’t say emi lo kan and expect him to loose cus he has been in the game long time , so work with the government and prepare your self for next election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by tunjijones(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

You are part of the omo ale we were talking about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DOD88: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Lol so nairaland is now APC propaganda sites cause i dont see why this topic should make front-page. When its just tunde airing his thoughts.

This is how you all ran very tribalistic ads during the election which your mgt kater feigned ignorance and issued a weak apology

There was forum undecided

I wonder why you sets of Igbo are quick to mention tribalism on a slightest issue on Yorubas. Have you not known that the greatest practice of tribalism in the land is Igbo origin? Are you blinded to how you Igbos are sickly projecting your brother Obi here and there? Do you ever realize how your people have thrown caution to the wind in attacking anyone who is not in support of Obi? Just look at the case of Ednut who has been Obi's big supporter, but you are now almost lynching him for saying the obvious about Obi's chances.. Let me tell you, your unending tribalism can never take you to anywhere, but will continue to be your albatross to your unfulfilled political dreams and continued set back in Nigeria and world at large.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by babamadiba(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:

Dude raked in over 1.5m more followers courtesy of Obidients. They'd soon cancel ❌ him and threaten to unfollow him.
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yeaaa and the igbos attacking every tribes that does not agree or share their false opinion on this forum is notin abi?
Yorubas are the ones tagging everyone supporting Obi as igbos
Go to Twitter, come to nairaland
Anyone not Supporting APC or Tinubu are automatically tagged igbo or IPOB
I know how many times I have been called IPOB on this forum simply because i support Obi even when i don't even know or been to any state in the SE.
U did not see that one?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by blakkydikky(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame
.... With this the picture you uploaded here,I swear you are just giving yourself joy when there's no joy in you since your Messiah has been loosing here and there.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
You people are notorious for these threats.

You have been saying this since 2015, yet here you all are, acting like you can't breathe without the forum.

You did the same at Rant Headquarters, yet you guys failed to leave. Even created something you called "igborantheadquarters", yet all you do in the group is fight.

Stop threatening the owner of this site. Giddifokout if you're tired of the place.

show me where i threatened him or forever hold your peace
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Appletek:

You losers think you can insult Yorubas and go free?
The home training your parents failed to give you, Yorubas will give for free.
Lolz
You are a fool and it's unfortunate u are Yoruba
U are among the foolish idiots giving yorubas bad names.
For u guys, it's tribe over competency.
Ur life will never be straight
Ozwor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.