Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36684 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

All those emotional blackmail and victim claiming nor dey work again in 2023.

Ibos are being attacked because they started first and are still doing so. You see that your backward tribe full of bitter, hateful, and envious people, they will receive wotowoto in multiple folds. 😂

Today is Monday, I am sure you are replying this post from under your bed 🤣
This is one of the problem of u guys
Everybody except Tinubu supporters are igbos🤣🤣🤣
I have never seen this kind of foolishness in life b4

That was how GEJ was tagged igbo by u people🤣
Now u want same SS u tagged igbos to be ur friends 😂😂
Everybody can see through ur hypocrisy and propagandas

All the attacked u guys carried out in GEJ In 2015 is still very fresh to most of us. U are getting not even half of what u dished out then, u are tagging people igbos and calling them first to attack 😂
There is no amount of blackmail u will think u are getting now that we didn't get from u guys in 2015😁
So u guys should sit down and enjoy the taste of ur own meal😋

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
DOD88:

I wonder why you sets of Igbo are quick to mention tribalism on a slightest issue on Yorubas. Have you not known that the greatest practice of tribalism in the land is Igbo origin? Are you blinded to how you Igbos are sickly projecting your brother Obi here and there? Do you ever realize how your people have thrown caution to the wind in attacking anyone who is not in support of Obi? Just look at the case of Ednut who has been Obi's big supporter, but you are now almost lynching him for saying the obvious about Obi's chances.. Let me tell you, your unending tribalism can never take you to anywhere, but will continue to be your albatross to your unfulfilled political dreams and continued set back in Nigeria and world at large.
They are the biggest tribalist. They even discriminate amongst themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Chiefpriestt: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well
See this mumu claiming he voted Obi. You Tinubu rodents are pathetically foolish and dumb
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by raskymonojendor: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

This is one of the problem of u guys
Everybody except Tinubu supporters are igbos🤣🤣🤣
I have never seen this kind of foolishness in life b4

That was how GEJ was tagged igbo by u people🤣
Now u want same SS u tagged igbos to be ur friends 😂😂
Everybody can see through ur hypocrisy and propagandas

All the attacked u guys carried out in GEJ In 2015 is still very fresh to most of us. U are getting not even half of what u dished out then, u are tagging people igbos and calling them first to attack 😂
There is no amount of blackmail u will think u are getting now that we didn't get from u guys in 2015😁
So u guys should sit down and enjoy the taste of ur own meal😋
We don't call atikulated people Igbos even though there are Ibos supporting Atiku till date. But that Obidient movement aka headless mob is an IPOB project through and through. Before His lost, it was Peter Obi is the best man for the job, after he lost, the tune is now Biafria or death 😂

More emotional blackmail from you.
We Yorubas did not tag GEJ Ibo. He is 100% an Ijaw man whom we have no problem with.

It was Ibos that started calling him Ibo. They even gave him one funny name like that "Ebelechuku".

When Turai and the cabal were dealing with the timid GEJ, it was yorubas that jumped in to save him. When he contested his election, he won the SW except for Osun that went to Ribadu.

The moment ibos started attaching themselves to GEJ, his administration began to crumble. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
After threatening to block them, they're now gentle in his comments section. No one is shouting anymore.

They can't do without him. smiley
You have igbo cathrick as followers and u think u get beta followers.

The day u say something contrary to their nzorgbu-nzorgbu belief system, den go unfollow u in droves in unison like zombies.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by walefresh3(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba..

It is well
good for u... I told u then, but u are claiming liberal Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by sonofthunder: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Like many others, he fell for the Lamba master's deceit. He is in the light now.

Yeah..... Many of my friends/colleagues can't come out their delusions because of shame.

Assuming he had a reasonable history to go by, I would have understood why they wanted to die for him.

Simple judgement by court, they cannot open their head to understand. They are all still spilling gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
AtiTunde ednut ati obituarists kaa bensan fun gbogbo won... most especially the obituarists, awon werey eda

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by seunjungle1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
One thing I gained in this tread is the guy that says and I quote "Another dictionary meaning for PROBLEM is IGBO."

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Lol so nairaland is now APC propaganda sites cause i dont see why this topic should make front-page. When its just tunde airing his thoughts.

This is how you all ran very tribalistic ads during the election which your mgt kater feigned ignorance and issued a weak apology

There was forum undecided
Go create ya own and do it how you want .. Nairaland is doing whats good for Nairaland
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by stanbright(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
Shut up lie lie man
You voted for tinubu
Una for this nairaland can lie eeh
With you huge tribal mark
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by walefresh3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
bluefilm:
All I see is so many stupid and hopeless suffering and smiling billy goats on this thread

They think it's about Obi.

Because they can only see through their thick lens of ethnicism, they don't realize is that their own freedom is at stake.

Nonsense angry
even anambranians had not gotten out the their own bondage after wasted 8 years of that agulu mandate THIEF...

Stop sweat talking... Ur tactics don cast
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Just leave seun let him continue. He thinks his site cant be overtaken by another because he has been here for a while. That's why he dosent see the need to improve it. If his site is biased in religion you shouldn't be surprised why its politically biased also
Go and open ya own no one force you here ..
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

The constant attack on the igbos on this forum means nothing to u abi?
When others sat down jejejely and igbo start attacking them because they don't share same opinion, where were you ...
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kruzxx:
People supporting BAT and apc should ask themselves has the country become better in anyway since 2015. Does it look like things will get better with BAT
Is ya state better than before?
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
But tunde ednut used to be die hard supporter nah
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
fredoooooo:

When others sat down jejejely and igbo start attacking them because they don't share same opinion, where were you ...
when u guys were busy attacking GEJ in 2015, we didnt make it a SS vs SW problems. things were rough then and we just wanted a better nigeria regardless of the region in power.
u think if buhari/osinabjo had performed, people will bothered about Obi or any other party?
the SS didnt defend PDP or GEJ failures. but u guys are defending the failure of APC because ur man is contesting. that is the difference, that is why people call u guys tribal bigots because for u, its ur tribe over nigeria. whether the country burns, e nor concern una.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by HardBishop: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
No wahala no vote obi, starts ibophobia thread.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

when u guys were busy attacking GEJ in 2015, we didnt make it a SS vs SW problems. things were rough then and we just wanted a better nigeria regardless of the region in power.
u think if buhari/osinabjo had performed, people will bothered about Obi or any other party?
the SS didnt defend PDP or GEJ failures. but u guys are defending the failure of APC because ur man is contesting. that is the difference, that is why people call u guys tribal bigots because for u, its ur tribe over nigeria. whether the country burns, e nor concern una.
If pdp have perform and GEJ had not endorsed the yam anf Goat mentality i dont think any of us will be in this mess today ... The cancer is pdp .
You said my man , I didn't follow Tinubu because he's a Yorùbá i did because he's better than Pdp and pdp mini LP candidates , aside age Tinubu but obi and Atiku in everything called competence.
Secondly I vote Tinubu because of you're all hypocrites. You all want something new, a new candidate with no pdp/Apc party affiliations , Sowore is there but you all know the reason. Why you follow obi ... so we didn't follow Apc because he's a Yorùbá we did because he's better than Obi and Atiku even at his worst, and because you left Sowore... shikena
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by DenreleDave(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

🤣🤣🤣
So na idiot like u say u voted Obi 🤣🤣
I have engaged u alot even b4 the election and u have always been a pro Tinubu
So why lied that u supported Obi 😂😂
Okay Na wetin dem share for una whatsapp group😂
APC with lies and propagandas everytime
God save Nigeria
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
fredoooooo:

If pdp have perform and GEJ had not endorsed the yam anf Goat mentality i dont think any of us will be in this mess today ... The cancer is pdp .
You said my man , I didn't follow Tinubu because he's a Yorùbá i did because he's better than Pdp and pdp mini LP candidates , aside age Tinubu but obi and Atiku in everything called competence.
Secondly I vote Tinubu because of you're all hypocrites. You all want something new, a new candidate with no pdp/Apc party affiliations , Sowore is there but you all know the reason. Why you follow obi ... so we didn't follow Apc because he's a Yorùbá we did because he's better than Obi and Atiku even at his worst, and because you left Sowore... shikena

lolz
GEJ had the best plan for Nigeria, but Tinubu and APC sold lies and propaganda to u guys. thankGod Fayemi have come out to say that they played politics with the life of 200million citizens with the fuel subsidy protest back in 2012. imagine what we would have gone passed, its what we are suffering 10yrs after because a certain person whats to be president at the detriment of millions, and u have the audacity to say he is better. grin
under GEJ, nigeria was the fastest growing economy in africa and 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, but APC came and destroyed everything and took us back to dark age.
the only reason u supported Tinubu is because of tribe. if any other presidential candidate from other regions have half of baggages tinubu have, alot of u would have crucified the person a long time ago. we know grin
Sowore will never have my support because he is not different. he too just wanted to be president. there are alot of young other candidates, i wondered why u now single out sowore grin
in 2019, they all had the chance. an alliance was to be made between all the smaller parties to challenge APC and PDP. sowore, morghalu, durotoye etc. they all came out and agreed to it, one of them was supposed to emerged and the others support. after the election, Fela Durotoye emerged, but sowore was the first to back out because he didnt win, followed by morghalu. that singular act alone made me never to take sowore ever serious. he is all about himself. a man that have refused to organise his own party shocked, he is the chairman, vice chariman, treasurer etc of the party grin. yes, i voted Fela Durotoye that year.
i have many of u as friends using Sowore to deceive urself and cover ur hypocrisy shocked. we all know where u truly belongs.

NB: half of OBI, is 100times better than anything tinubu. u can continue to deceive urself but the stats are there for all of u to see.
the exciting part is that we all now know ur hypocrisy , lies and propagandas. the more u say it, the more foolish u becomes because u can decieve urself and not someone else
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
GEJ had the best plan for Nigeria, but Tinubu and APC sold lies and propaganda to u guys. thankGod Fayemi have come out to say that they played politics with the life of 200million citizens with the fuel subsidy protest back in 2012. imagine what we would have gone passed, its what we are suffering 10yrs after because a certain person whats to be president at the detriment of millions, and u have the audacity to say he is better. grin
under GEJ, nigeria was the fastest growing economy in africa and 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, but APC came and destroyed everything and took us back to dark age.
the only reason u supported Tinubu is because of tribe. if any other presidential candidate from other regions have half of baggages tinubu have, alot of u would have crucified the person a long time ago. we know grin
Sowore will never have my support because he is not different. he too just wanted to be president. there are alot of young other candidates, i wondered why u now single out sowore grin
in 2019, they all had the chance. an alliance was to be made between all the smaller parties to challenge APC and PDP. sowore, morghalu, durotoye etc. they all came out and agreed to it, one of them was supposed to emerged and the others support. after the election, Fela Durotoye emerged, but sowore was the first to back out because he didnt win, followed by morghalu. that singular act alone made me never to take sowore ever serious. he is all about himself. a man that have refused to organise his own party shocked, he is the chairman, vice chariman, treasurer etc of the party grin. yes, i voted Fela Durotoye that year.
i have many of u as friends using Sowore to deceive urself and cover ur hypocrisy shocked. we all know where u truly belongs.

NB: half of OBI, is 100times better than anything tinubu. u can continue to deceive urself but the stats are there for all of u to see.
the exciting part is that we all now know ur hypocrisy , lies and propagandas. the more u say it, the more foolish u becomes because u can decieve urself and not someone else
You got this advice from the upper iweka mad man too abi ?
You can only deceive ya phoolessh people but God will always expose ya hypocrisy with reality ...
For your infotmation, next election go and verify will not win obi election ó, he shoukd show us what he does to merit the position .. Till then enjoyvyour hypocrisy
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
zionstaar75:
I thought you have committed suicide?slave of Lagos, that is what you should be called. U are now an inconsequential nairaland wailer while Tinubu is president of Nigeria. U can cry all you want he's going to use at least 4 years if not 8.i just feel sorry for you 👃 when I see your comments. You are just a nuisance now
The kid has lost total relevance.
Whenever I see his posts under his various 'lagos' impersonating moniker, I jump and pass.
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by plaindealer: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
If you follow dogs waka, you go chop shitttt.
Tunde, enjoy your shittt...

grin
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
fredoooooo:

You got this advice from the upper iweka mad man too abi ?
You can only deceive ya phoolessh people but God will always expose ya hypocrisy with reality ...
For your infotmation, next election go and verify will not win obi election ó, he shoukd show us what he does to merit the position .. Till then enjoyvyour hypocrisy
lolz
i just schooled u because many of u thinks everyone is as ignorant and daft like u guys.

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by fredoooooo: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
i just schooled u because many of u thinks everyone is as ignorant and daft like u guys.
You really get enough from your fountain of ignorance
You better go back to school and get proper education and stop following obituarists, if you want to have a life where you willl not be blaming everyone for your lost in life.....Mr school you . grin cheesy grin
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
fredoooooo:

You really get enough from your fountain of ignorance
You better go back to school and get proper education and stop following obituarists, if you want to kuve a lifer where you qull not be blaming everyone for your lost in life.....Mr school you . grin cheesy grin
lolz
u people cant even make complete sentence without making reference to Obi or the obidients.
such a daft fellows

1 Like

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
obembet:

Supposing obi win, u would have regret more.

U will even ask your self if you votefor Nigeria president or Igbo president
Let them be playing.
Yorubas in general are looked at as 'tilumbu's blodas', whether u vote obi, Atiku or Tinubu, e nor consyn dem.

The only sin of the other yoruba guy kidnapped last month was his tribe. The moróns didn't even bother to ask him his party or who he voted for. Their consyn was his tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811297/abioye-oladeji-ipob-terrorists-kidnap
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by EmekaA125(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
You never voted for Peter Obi. Stop lying
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Bekind123: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well
Thought you said you have repented from tribalism. A leopard can never change it's spots. It's in you guys DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Sans Divided As Malami Weakens NBA Powers In New Gazette / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.