Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients (36685 Views)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Between Tunde And Osinbanjo, who Is More Powerful And Relevant? / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by SonOfDSoil01: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2023
richie240:

The kid has lost total relevance.
Whenever I see his posts under his various 'lagos' impersonating moniker, I jump and pass.
he is just a shameless bigot that is not proud of wherever he came from, I can imagine myself as an indigene of Lagos claiming elsewhere anyways who no like better thing
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by LajaLaba: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
i just schooled u because many of u thinks everyone is as ignorant and daft like u guys.
U schooled your co muppets lol this one is crying about GEJ.....IPOB man no senses
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Omobude244: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2023
LajaLaba:
U schooled your co muppets lol this one is crying about GEJ.....IPOB man no senses
lolz
e pain am
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by richie240: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
he is just a shameless bigot that is not proud of wherever he came from, I can imagine myself as an indigene of Lagos claiming elsewhere anyways who no like better thing
Let him be deceiving himself.
cool

Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by Fuadx1(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2023
They should learn to be politically correct 💯
DenreleDave:

Exactly.... Same thing happened to me and I regretted voting Peter obi tongue tongue tongue tongue

After he lost, they started insulting all Yorubas and when we talk, they forget they we were chanting obidents together and quickly isolate me all bcox I'm Yoruba.. I felt so bad, many yorubas like me campaigned for obi but when he lost, dey reject us and say shebi our brother don win.

It is well
Re: Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients by wolesmile(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Op, you should be worried about the shameful snub of Tinubu by the world leaders at the G20 Summit as seen in the picture below where Tinubu was left alone and looking dejected, totally ignored and snubbed .

And Incase you want to tag the photo a Photoshop, see the original picture on India prime minister verified Twitter handle.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1700574827239878675?t=pedxpmSw7rlvlzvnIP8DTg&s=19

Shame shame shame

Snub?
Did you say snub?
I thought you're more educated and enlightened than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.