Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu (25407 Views)

UK Announces New Visa Application Centre In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta / China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Austineva(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
okuta007:
awww my people don’t know the plan

the western world want to take away the best

and brightest people away from nigeria

so they can recolonize us in their absence ☹️

i am sorry for Nigeria and Africa

Imagine if Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello

jappa in the 1940’s and 1950’s who for fight

for Naija independence - they made that

mistake before now they want to use brain

drain to make us helpless in getting it right

yes they want the best to leave so that the thugs can continue being president and governors and naija will be a hell on earth
but many mugus here are celebrating it. Our people too mumu my brother.tufia
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
More money for them

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by kestolove95(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
fastseo:

same amounts visa 484, health insurance 942
naira pounds or dollar?
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whose fault is that?

okuta007:
awww my people don’t know the plan

the western world want to take away the best

and brightest people away from nigeria

so they can recolonize us in their absence ☹️

i am sorry for Nigeria and Africa

Imagine if Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello

jappa in the 1940’s and 1950’s who for fight

for Naija independence - they made that

mistake before now they want to use brain

drain to make us helpless in getting it right

yes they want the best to leave so that the thugs can continue being president and governors and naija will be a hell on earth
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by chymeze: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
How is this supposed to be an achievement? Most people don't even know that it's the British that benefit from these kinda stuffs by increasing revenue that moves from Nigeria to England. What the government should be doing is to create policies reverse that trend of Nigeria losing money to these guys. I don't know how more clueless this can be. And to even think that it is a whole government that is lauding this stuff is laughable. It shows how senseless the government is. They're applauding something that is making you lose your very best in terms of manpower and resources to another country when they're supposed to be at the forefront of reversing that trend.

3 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
justwise:
PH needs one as well
PH has one na.. In 2008 i got my uk visa in PH, or have d closed 🤔
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
justwise:
PH needs one as well
They already had one this year at hotel presidential.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Japa go where? To a country that keeps a close eye on the number of migrants it allows to settle permanently?

The UK is merely creating new conduits to fleece Nigerians of their hard earned cash. Simple.

Absolutely!.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
PH has one na.. In 2008 i got my uk visa in PH, or have d closed 🤔
2008, you OK?
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by DanZyCom: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Okay
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
chymeze:
How is this supposed to be an achievement? Most people don't even know that it's the British that benefit from these kinda stuffs by increasing revenue that moves from Nigeria to England. What the government should be doing is to create policies reverse that trend of Nigeria losing money to these guys. I don't know how more clueless this can be. And to even think that it is a whole government that is lauding this stuff is laughable. It shows how senseless the government is. They're applauding something that is making you lose your very best in terms of manpower and resources to another country when they're supposed to be at the forefront of reversing that trend.
Have you applied for a VISA B4 in lagos bross?
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Mayflowa(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Nigerians wey don Japa many o. I wish I can join them, cos this country hot pass fire.

Why are you wishing? Do research and work towards it. No stone will turns until someone or something turns it. Start turning your stone!
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by erico2k2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

From a glimpse; Enugu Government, are you showering an encomium on UK for setting up Visa centre in Enugu while this is an act of Brain drain.
Bross B4 now they will have to fly to Lagos or ABJ, pay at least 2 nights Hotel Bill, plus unwated BS, to apply and repeat same journey again
To fly to Lagos cost nearly 170K now and two night hotel might set you back N30 to 40K.
SO my guy to Apply in Enugu and you are fro the South East you are saving at least almost 300k or nothing less than 250K
if U dont gerrit 4gerrit

2 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Lawdavmessi: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
A slave loving the chain attitude.......UK una well done

2 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
chymeze:

You're talking shit... Stay back and fix the country,let those who ho want to leave go in peace. Don't be an enemy of progress
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by MrsTwrite(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mayflowa:

Why are you wishing? Do research and work towards it. No stone will turns until someone or something turns it. Start turning your stone!

Thank you sir.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
We need one too in Oju Ore?
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Demurray: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
South east (IPOB) (BIAFRA) congratulation, the motive is to prepare them for the sovereign state they are clamouring for grin grin
Congrats once again
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Ttipsy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wow
Congratulations
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by phemmyfour: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
fastseo:

same amounts visa 484, health insurance 942
UK will finish us. By next year, naija population go don reduce. Its obvious, no market for them in the North, else they would have consider kano/kaduna
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
fastseo:
grin

246,000 to use PH then what's the need
and also the same thing 246,000 for enugu
what's 50k in Lagos n abuja
Really? Too bad then
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Laplace125(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Uk is really cashing out big, making coolest cash from foreigners. I see their move as robbing Peter(foreigners) to pay Paul(their citizens)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Menclothing: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
How many state do they have centers now ??
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by obyno82: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
ComptonGee:
Those that don't want to be ruled by Tinubu can process their visas and leave the country

You that is talking you are definitely getting visa from their Lagos office.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by tobstarizhia(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
I've never understood paying a lot of money for visa application.

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by nick50(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jackson619007:
Iyaiya😁😁
...iyaiyo 😆 🤣 😂
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see USA, Canada,. France, Australia, Netherlands...etc, all opening visa centers in Enugu, I see Nigeria's population dropping by over 70% by the end of this year, I see only old people and women remaining in Nigeria, I see a woman becoming the next president after Tinubu.

This I have seen.

They only need your money, nothing more. Collect money from 100 and give visa to five people. grin grin grin
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Jackson619007: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
nick50:
...iyaiyo 😆 🤣 😂

You like play!
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by nick50(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jackson619007:

You like play!
..hehehe guy u funny eehh
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Jackson619007: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
nick50:
..hehehe guy u funny eehh

Lol, na you dey funny me self.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Mboi: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wicked people. They will make sure your government destroys everything good in Nigeria, make sure our education sector dies completely, no good health care system, use your selfish leaders to destroy the future of the young people in Nigeria so that you all move to their country and keep building their economy for them.

Do you know how much UK govt makes from Nigeria alone from visa application fees yearly? Do you know how much they make also from their education sector from foreigners especially Nigerians?
They opened visa application in Enugu and you think it's development?
Sorry for you guys.

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by toxtimmy: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigerians still never get sense..... let me cut the chase and break it down for those that can't see.

First Nigerians in the UK are suffering and if you ask them why? Them go tell you say there is nothing in the UK and na shame dey stop them from going back to Nigeria.

Secondly this is a money making scheme for the British government... dem know say 99.9% of applicant dem no go give visa, and if it's 1 million people that applies for UK visa in a year, that's £250,000,000 million or quarter of a billion pounds then go make from Nigerians in Enugu alone.... that's good business.

With £25000000 and a good government in the state Enugu can become Dubai in 10 years...

aieromon:

https://pos.tlscontact.com/enu_en/address

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Lagos: Skytran To Build 40km Hyperloop Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.