Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu (25406 Views)

UK Announces New Visa Application Centre In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta / China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
SBX1:
Na wa o.
First was Port Harcourt, now Enugu. The brain drain that Nigeria will face in 5 years ehn!

And the capital flight as a result of the money involved in visa applications, both failed and successful ones

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
chymeze:
How is this supposed to be an achievement? Most people don't even know that it's the British that benefit from these kinda stuffs by increasing revenue that moves from Nigeria to England. What the government should be doing is to create policies reverse that trend of Nigeria losing money to these guys. I don't know how more clueless this can be. And to even think that it is a whole government that is lauding this stuff is laughable. It shows how senseless the government is. They're applauding something that is making you lose your very best in terms of manpower and resources to another country when they're supposed to be at the forefront of reversing that trend.

What do you expect? They are highly uninformed, highly ignorant and clueless.

5 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Manolo3107: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Gataway u, scam 101
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Opurumiri:

You're talking shit... Stay back and fix the country,let those who ho want to leave go in peace. Don't be an enemy of progress
His message wasn't directed at you or your fellow japa crew but instead directed at the clueless people in government who are hailing this development as an achievement instead of crying and making sure that they do everything in their power to address "why".

2 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
justwise:
PH needs one as well
Is alright there
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Amah91(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
justwise:
PH needs one as well

There is one in pH already at presidential hoel
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice...stress to go abuja or Lagos nobe beans
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by writeprof(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
UK should establish these visa business centres in the 36 states and Abuja to reduce transportation for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
AllBlack:
one day the reverse will be the case. even if it take 1000 years
that's when Nigeria clocks 300 years
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by AllBlack: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bunkbars:
that's when Nigeria clocks 300 years

no problem. even if it means Nigeria will be 1000 years. it must happen
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Felafella: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Franzinni:
UK embassy is a whole business in of itself... Thousands trooping to pay thier money to try thier luck only to get thier hopes dashed before thier eyes and go back home thousands of naira poorer.

Funny enough Africans get there and realize it's not child's play
Uk is scam meeeeen
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Theweekend: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dennisochampa:
All happening in the time of BAT..... Pee-tar hoebi fans won't like this at all

They never like anything that has to do with the development of a region as long as it was not orchestrated by hoebi but Las Las... Hoebi won't rule this country!!!
u called dis development
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reasonable people are wondering why the evil UK government that loathes Biafrans with every fiber of its being is NOW establishing a visa center in Biafra land, precisely in Enugu. One is asking: "What's their motive for this gesture especially at this very moment in time?" It's NO secret that the British government is one of the MOST conniving governments on the face of this earth and does NOT do anything without any sinister motive or that would NOT benefit it. So, it needs to tell us why after these many decades of HATRED and subjugation albeit through its strawman, the Fulanis, why NOW?

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by AfonjaPriest: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Favyloveu:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

3 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
erico2k2:

2008, you OK?
I'm ok. R u ok
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
I'm ok. R u ok
Yes ohh, I was jst wondering UK visa centre 2008
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Dennisochampa: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Theweekend:
u called dis development
.... It's good News so yes, it's development no matter how small it is....
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by ComeToJesus: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thank God. Because the Ronu activists and their collaborators want everything in Abuja and Lagos only.

I wont be surprised if they set up an artificial seaport in Abuja so that the ports in Calabar, Onne and Warri can continue to be still birth projects.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by yemmywesey(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Uk visa embassy don dey turn to pos visa embassy.

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by banku: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2023
U K , Pastors and Imams establishing business centers everywhere.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by NAC1666: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Madeu(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Lumig:
grin
The UK truly needs money. Looking for money desperately in unexpected places grin
Uk don't need your money. What money do you have in Nigeria? By the way who begs for money at the individual level or seek for aids?
The birth rate in the UK is dropping and people living longer. The UK elites need to preserve their wealth. Therefore skilled workers are necessary to be able to compete at equal or higher levels with China, the USA, and other EU countries.
Where else can they attract this type of educated workers? Former colonies aka Children of the monarchy.
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by fastseo: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2023
kestolove95:
naira pounds or dollar?

dollars not pounds
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by fastseo: 1:26am On Sep 12, 2023
LaIabobo:
no extra payment in ikeja. Only VI pays premium

premium lounge i said..

am comparing same services.

vi is premium 50k or less
ph is premium 246k
enough premium 246k
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by ddeola: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Port-harcourt and Enugu VAC within a month, mehn Naija dey try. smiley smiley smiley
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Obzy: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Good
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by BennyDGreat: 2:28am On Sep 12, 2023
toxtimmy:
Nigerians still never get sense..... let me cut the chase and break it down for those that can't see.

First Nigerians in the UK are suffering and if you ask them why? Them go tell you say there is nothing in the UK and na shame dey stop them from going back to Nigeria.

Secondly this is a money making scheme for the British government... dem know say 99.9% of applicant dem no go give visa, and if it's 1 million people that applies for UK visa in a year, that's £250,000,000 million or quarter of a billion pounds then go make from Nigerians in Enugu alone.... that's good business.

With £25000000 and a good government in the state Enugu can become Dubai in 10 years...

1million Nigerians applying for U.K visa in a year is too high. That's extremely high. Countries many nau...
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by Ezmans: 5:09am On Sep 12, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Nlfpmod. UK wan finish Nigerians money
Dey open shop everywhere for Nigeria now.
they know nigerians has money so they open payment center on our head

2 Likes

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by toxtimmy: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2023
I like your reasonable question and thinking, I wish all Nigerians that like you... we will make progress as a country.

Back to topic now...according to the article below (see url link) 132000 UK visa was approved in Nigeria in the first half of 2023... the question though is how many applicants was rejected,?... the UK people keep that information secret, but why?

What's the rejection to approval UK visa ratio?.... I have personally applied for a visa and I have seen and heard real stories at embassies, based on that i would assume 9:1 is the ratio.... in other words approximately 900000 was rejected and each paid £250...now do the math.... remember there is a reason why no Nigerian passport booklet is available constantly.

Also, remember another hidden fact is the 132000 number is only for net new applicants....those that are renewing the expired 6 months or multiple visa are not included in this number, and if you include renewals then I'll let you guess the number as your homework.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/619375-uk-granted-132000-visas-to-nigerians-in-first-half-2023-envoy.html

Anyway and to summarize, my numbers are conservative and the insulting part is nigerians are suffering in masses in the Uk.

BennyDGreat:

1million Nigerians applying for U.K visa in a year is too high. That's extremely high. Countries many nau...

1 Like

Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by lexy2014: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2023
SBX1:
Na wa o.
First was Port Harcourt, now Enugu. The brain drain that Nigeria will face in 5 years ehn!

And some are praising Tinubu for the rumour that he made a "landmark deal" of lifting UAE visa ban
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by AntiTerrorist: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2023
AllBlack:
one day the reverse will be the case. even if it take 1000 years
Or 1 000 000 years. Dey play grin
Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by AllBlack: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Or 1 000 000 years. Dey play grin

7,000,000 years. No Wahala. but e go happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air / Avoid Lokoja-Obajana Road If You Don't Want To Sleep On The Road For 3 Days / Lagos: Skytran To Build 40km Hyperloop Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.