Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? (995 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean / [confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Xainttee001(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
In d dream, we were at d site (plumbing and fully into borehole installation, maintenance and repairs). So we were about to pull out a pump from d well when one of my guy sighted a gold colour snake with faint black dots on it back and alerted us my guy tried to kill it with a long stick but he missed it and d snake dived out and rolled itself on my body. OMo i shout Jesus wake from d sleep. Pls anyone with an idea on dreams should tell me what it means i've prayed sha but still quite restless. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by jackmrandy: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Xainttee001:
In d dream, we were at d site (plumbing and fully into borehole installation, maintenance and repairs). So we were about to pull out a pump from d well when one of my guy sighted a gold colour snake with faint black dots on it back and alerted us my guy tried to kill it with a long stick but he missed it and d snake dived out and rolled itself on my body. OMo i shout Jesus wake from d sleep. Pls anyone with an idea on dreams should tell me what it means i've prayed sha but still quite restless. Thank u

let me give you an insight about the dream you had with word picked from it.

you are a workman already, cherish and love your hand work. don't involve greed into it other wise you have yourself to blame. what i am saying in excess is that don't involve greed in this your work. Gold appearing in your dream can be a symbol of material wealth, but it can also symbolize greed, temptation. looking at the color aspect of your dream, gold is something good especially once it appears in your dream. But now appearing in an animal form and with a black color too, those two are danger. and you have to be careful in your everyday live and work especially. Snake too is a bad omen. there is nothing good about snake even if you read your bible you will see there was never a good description about snake other than the fact that it deceived eve into doing what she was not suppose to do in Adam absence. And was the main cause of the pain women are facing today (from Christian standpoint)

5 Likes

Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
B
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Xainttee001(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Thanks i really do appreciate. I've never been greedy in terms of work. I have work ethics i don't compromise and i do teach my boys same thing
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by OKOATA(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Your dream means that you are working with your associate and you find yourself in a wealthy and dicey situation. Gold means wealth, black means negative energy. So people trying to kill the golden snake in ur dream is that people around you trying to kill the wealth that will get to you but the snake flew to you means you triumphed among your enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Xainttee001(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
So does dat mean despite d faint dark colour its still not a bad dream entirely
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Littlechild(m): 3:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Xainttee001:

Let me correct you here.

1. There is nothing like gold colour snake with faint black. A snake is nothing but a snake.

2. Your dreams fully means; a snake has been sent into your life (body). It will foresee and swallow many great things that will come into your life.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by iblawi(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Snakes in dreams generally are warning ⚠️. Not like something bad must happen.
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by Rucheen(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2023
A warning!

Reduce (unnecessary) friends

Read protective verses of psalm before you go out

Be positive, nothing mega, after all it could be malaria
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by DyingFetus: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2023
You're going to raped by a gang of dudes one by one
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by IOXOI: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
jackmrandy:

Snake too is a bad omen. there is nothing good about snake even if you read your bible you will see there was never a good description about snake other than the fact that it deceived eve into doing what she was not suppose to do in Adam absence.

Disagree with the sentence
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by jackmrandy: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2023
IOXOI:

Disagree with the sentence

Give your reasons sir? And back with facts.
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by OKOATA(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2023
jackmrandy:

For everything God created, he created it for good. Snakes serves in normalizing the ecosystem. Serves as medicines and also an antivenom. If snake is evil as you think Almighty won't create it at all or since it deceived Adam and Eve God would have just wiped it off the earth just like he did with dinosaurs and other extinct animals.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by holicupp(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Temptations are coming ur way
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by IOXOI: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
jackmrandy:

Numbers 21:8 - 9
Re: Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? by jackmrandy: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
IOXOI:

Numbers 21:8 - 9

Open to learning..... Thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love / How Old Is Your Marriage? And How Is The Experience So Far? / Birthday Ceremony:you Are All Invited To Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.