Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos (15804 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by charles009(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Folks, in a few days I will be leaving for Lagos . I currently live in Enugu, amazing city. I can move my family, but Wify advised the kids stay back in Enugu for at least another year to enable me settle. For the first time since I got married 7 years ago, I will be leaving my relatively young family behind. I love my children to bits and immensely enjoy every second I share with them. Our bond is so strong. The feeling of staying a day without my babies is completely indescribable. Although I intend to visit Enugu at least once weekly.

Guys please encourage me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2023
He didn't even mention missing his wife because he already has a Lagos girlfriend waiting for him

It's all about his kids because someone is already on ground in Lagos to do wifely duties
Hian

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by garriAndsugar: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2023
From Lagos you intend to visit once weekly?
Is Enugu now in Ogun state abi you go dey disappear for fast movement

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by oloriooko(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2023
guy your best encouragement will come from your wife
as a couple you must have discussed the pros and cons of your move, the short and long terms effects and the benefits associated
for every gain, there's a price to pay but going to enugu every week is uncalled for and a big risk to life except you fly which will be expensive on the long run
i believe that the reason for the move must be immensely beneficial to you and family

charles009:

Folks, in a few days I will be leaving for Lagos . I currently live in Enugu, amazing city. I can move my family, but Wify advised the kids stay back in Enugu for at least another year to enable me settle. For the first time since I got married 7 years ago, I will be leaving my relatively young family behind. I love my children to bits and immensely enjoy every second I share with them. Our bond is so strong. The feeling of staying a day without my babies is completely indescribable. Although I intend to visit Enugu at least once weekly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by michlins(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Move with your family and let all of you adjust at the same time. This transfer may cause a lingering issue in the family

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
He didn't even mention missing his wife because he already has a Lagos girlfriend waiting for him

It's all about his kids because someone is already on ground in Lagos to do wifely duties
Hian

So a man can't just talk about missing his kids?

U are a horrible human being...

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2023
charles009:

The feeling of staying a day without my babies is completely indescribable. Although I intend to visit Enugu at least once weekly.

Enugu to Lagos......Lagos to enugu....?? In one week??

Don't get me wrong, it possible...but it will be exhausting..........
It's not even safe jumping around the road in the current Nigeria.......

A little time apart is not so bad...will make u cherish every moment when u see...

32 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

So a man can't just talk about missing his kids?

U are a horrible human being...
You are more horrible for hating the truth

Same man you are speaking for sleeps with people's wives unremorsefully

If you see me going at someone you should ask me first why I'm doing so

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are more horrible for hating the truth

Same man you are speaking for sleeps with people's wives unremorsefully

If you see me going at someone you should ask me first why I'm doing so

I am not speaking for him....the thread is about his kids ..a man can talk about just his kids ....and u are here harassing him for not adding his wife.....

Again....he can decide to talk about only his kids...u just like to cap all the time.....devil full ur insides

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

I am not speaking for him....the thread is about his kids ..a man can talk about just his kids ....and u are here harassing him for not adding his wife.....

Again....he can decide to talk about only his kids...u just like to cap all the time.....devil full ur insides
He's a chronic womanizer
He's just disguising and not missing his kids

Defender of the universe keep defending rubbish, both of you are the same thing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Memberclub(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Move your family together

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
He's a chronic womanizer
He's just disguising and not missing his kids

Defender of the universe keep defending rubbish, both of you are the same thing

A man can be a great dad and yet a horrible husband because his wife is horrible like iyaebe

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

A man can be a great dad and yet a horrible husband because his wife is horrible like iyaebe
You can't be a great dad and be a horrible husband, it doesn't work that way
Children's happiness lies greatly on their mum, you can't treat their mum horribly and be great to them
Stop trying to sound civil, you are defending rubbish

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by THISLIFE01: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
From Lagos you intend to visit once weekly?
Is Enugu now in Ogun state abi you go dey disappear for fast movement

Hahahaha..."disappear" will be his fastest means of mobility. Maybe he is not aware of d distance & cost.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You can't be a great dad and be a horrible husband, it doesn't work that way
Children's happiness lies greatly on their mum, you can't treat their mum horribly and be great to them
Stop trying to sound civil, you are defending rubbish

U are just capping.....

Pple wey no get mama are not happy abi??
Abi u never see horrible women and good father's...
there are Plenty men that don't get along with their wife and are good with their kids.....

Iyaebe...I say again....u are a horrible person...and dialogue with u has never been civil...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are just capping.....

Pple wey no get mama are not happy abi??
Abi u never see horrible women and good father's...
there are Plenty men that don't get along with their wife and are good with their kids.....

Iyaebe...I say again....u are a horrible person...and dialogue with u has never been civil...
people wey no get mama wish they had one
The plenty men that get along with their kids but not their wife created a vacuum in the hearts of those kids which sometimes causes damage to them

I will continue to be horrible to you if it means telling you to stop defending rubbish all the time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
people wey no get mama wish they had one
The plenty men that get along with their kids but not their wife created a vacuum in the hearts of those kids which sometimes causes damage to them

I will continue to be horrible to you if it means telling you to stop defending rubbish all the time

Shiiorr....always spilling rubbish...quit ur fallacious claims..always desperately making everything about women...
. no be ur gender dey fling babies for bush everyday... One werey still fling a day old baby from balcony yesterday..... Yet u will all come and claim u presence automatically did this and that in the children's life tomorrow just because u birth them...
.the same way u claim u make men great with ur pvssy in their life ..lol....

....... Birthing a child doesn't automatically make u a mother.......werey mothers full everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shiiorr....always spilling rubbish...quit ur fallacious claims..always desperately making everything about women...
. no be ur gender dey fling babies for bush everyday... One werey still fling a day old baby from balcony yesterday..... Yet u will all come and claim u presence automatically did this and that in the children's life tomorrow just because u birth them...
.the same way u claim u make men great with ur pvssy in their life ..lol....

....... Birthing a child doesn't automatically make u a mother.......werey mothers full everywhere
You are sounding incoherent
Make alcohol komot for your eye first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are sounding incoherent
Make alcohol komot for your eye first

E pain am....

7 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain am....
Pain from a faceless person? Dy play
I don't take any of you here seriously

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Pain from a faceless person? Dy play
I don't take any of you here seriously

Yawn!!!!
E no pain u abii...yet ..u baselessly accuse pple here.... If u don't blame random men here for ur period ...u will blame labour party supporters for the rain

10 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!!
E no pain u abii...yet ..u baselessly accuse pple here.... If u don't blame random men here for ur period ...u will blame labour party supporters for the rain
I know all your hatred stems from the fact that I support Tinubu but guess what?

Ina ruwa na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
I know all your hatred stems from the fact that I support Tinubu but guess what?

Ina ruwa na

Here we go again..... Tinubu..... Yawn!!
Ain't u tired...elections have come and gone..... isn't it time to ask for the good governance and economy u voted ...or that one no concern you.... Ur own is to fight for tinubu and apc

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Here we go again..... Tinubu..... Yawn!!
Ain't u tired...elections have come and gone..... isn't it time to ask for the good governance and economy u voted ...or that one no concern you.... Ur own is to fight for tinubu and apc
Were you not the one who brought the candidate I was supporting?

Why are you sounding like a victim
You are very troublesome person
You must be a very short man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
Were you not the one who brought the candidate I was supporting?

Why are you sounding like a victim
You are very troublesome person
You must be a very short man

Go and read ur own comment u this old woman... I never mentioned tinubu.... U are the one claiming they hate u because of tinubu

11 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Go and read ur own comment u this old woman... I never mentioned tinubu.... U are the one claiming they hate u because of tinubu
I don't do that subtle talk so I helped you complete it

What did they teach you about respecting an old person?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
I don't do that subtle talk so I helped you complete it

What did they teach you about respecting an old person?

Hahahahaha ...mama werey....
She said she help me complete it....

I swear ...u are not too normal... grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Hahahahaha ...mama werey....
She said she help me complete it....

I swear ...u are not too normal... grin

What is your height? Because there's no way you'll be a tall man

Short men will drain you

9 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
What is your height? Because there's no way you'll be a tall man

Short people men will drain you

E pain am...

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain am...
😂
Keep deceiving yourself there's no pain anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Head Office Vs Branch Office: Where Do You Prefer To Work? / What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / Addax Workers Lock Out CEO, Colin Klapa, Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.