Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos (15812 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by humblespirit: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
You have a wise woman, listen to her. Relocation is not easy.
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by fmonigent(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
He didn't even mention missing his wife because he already has a Lagos girlfriend waiting for him

It's all about his kids because someone is already on ground in Lagos to do wifely duties
Hian

Girl,
You're on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by cooljude(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
He didn't even mention missing his wife because he already has a Lagos girlfriend waiting for him

It's all about his kids because someone is already on ground in Lagos to do wifely duties
Hian

Whenever you hear a man speaking about missing his family and kids alot.... He is literally talking about his wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Blueace247(f): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
All the best
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by TeeFriz: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Hian
You need help.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by cjudy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
people wey no get mama wish they had one
The plenty men that get along with their kids but not their wife created a vacuum in the hearts of those kids which sometimes causes damage to them

I will continue to be horrible to you if it means telling you to stop defending rubbish all the time
This slowpoke, carry your hate on another man head to the gutter. Na your husband? Abi na your wife he wan go sleep with in Lagos? Why people don’t mind their business for Christ sake? Where this animal from come out again? Chai

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by etrange: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
From Lagos you intend to visit once weekly?
Is Enugu now in Ogun state abi you go dey disappear for fast movement

It's less than an hour if he's flying.
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You are more horrible for hating the truth

Same man you are speaking for sleeps with people's wives unremorsefully

If you see me going at someone you should ask me first why I'm doing so
Please tell us more...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nemesis0147(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
etrange:

It's less than an hour if he's flying.
very costly and exhausting too.
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by nkemoma(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
No go die for road.. which one be once weekly

Calculate the cost ... the risk....
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by aigbokiejohnson(m): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
I am sure you meant to say visit Enugu once a month, though maybe tight attimes. Good luck
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by kuntash: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
charles009:

Folks, in a few days I will be leaving for Lagos . I currently live in Enugu, amazing city. I can move my family, but Wify advised the kids stay back in Enugu for at least another year to enable me settle. For the first time since I got married 7 years ago, I will be leaving my relatively young family behind. I love my children to bits and immensely enjoy every second I share with them. Our bond is so strong. The feeling of staying a day without my babies is completely indescribable. Although I intend to visit Enugu at least once weekly.

Guys please encourage me.

Let that love you have for your family be your strenght. Above all, know your creator and ensure you no get carried away by any scheme or wiles of the devil. you can do it... strenghten your inner spirit with this new challenge your life journey has thrown at you. Finally Always ask for the will of your creator to have its way.....ALWAYS!

wishing you the best!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
advanceDNA and IconicR, get a room, you two.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by yewit37486: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Hian

Resist the urge to shalaye. No be every time you will be derailing thread. Mschew.

Good luck to you OP.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Advancedna and IconicR

The two of you are snseless without your usless discussion on the first page.

Two kids with absolutely no sensx...

What's the meaning of the rubbish and the mods didn't ban u both

7 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by oloriooko(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IconicR:

Hian
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by dangotesmummy: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
You dey use your marriage to play

Until them begin fvck your wife

Woman wey dey live with her husband sef dey collect another phenese from outside talkless of the one wey leave vagina wey e don pay bride for to be wondering among Hot men

Woman wey you don use your phenese train to be collecting preek everyday,you wan leave am travel and you expect her to be celibate? grin dey play.go and ask Naija soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Nice2023(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Hian

Asking for advice where people like u are is like asking Satan to save u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by saintneo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
charles009:

Folks, in a few days I will be leaving for Lagos . I currently live in Enugu, amazing city. I can move my family, but Wify advised the kids stay back in Enugu for at least another year to enable me settle. For the first time since I got married 7 years ago, I will be leaving my relatively young family behind. I love my children to bits and immensely enjoy every second I share with them. Our bond is so strong. The feeling of staying a day without my babies is completely indescribable. Although I intend to visit Enugu at least once weekly.

Are you sure you can cope travelling weekly? Cost, stress, etc? Better think monthly or every two months.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by initiate: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
please stay back, there are too many ibo in lagos. let the indigenes breath
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by BallingGuy: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:

My exact thoughts 😂

@OP, I have lived in Lagos all my life. So the only advice I have for you is; carry your wife along, before life happenings begin to shock you and your family.

Two weeks in Lagos without your family, your brain go go back to factory reset.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Ekpekus(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
charles009:

Oga carry your family with you if the job is a secured one.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by Blazadenise(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Baba move your family alongside with you make everybody adjust onces...else you might just be losing your marriage with this your decision
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
charles009:

There are a lot of distraction in Lagos that can make you:

Forget yourself, wife and children.

Stay focused and don't get carried away by DISTRACTIONS in Lagos.

If you don't go for them, they can come from you. So guard your heart, money , dick etc

You will be fine last last

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by HugeElephant(f): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you dont have the job, how will you provide for them
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by WantsandMore: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Just know if you don't move together your kids will tilt towards their mother when they grow up, the formation age for a child is almost the foundation of his adulthood. It's science

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by TimT: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
DenreleDave:
Advancedna and IconicR

The two of you are snseless without your usless discussion on the first page.

Two kids with absolutely no sensx...

What's the meaning of the rubbish and the mods didn't ban u both
Honestly.... Both of them just occupy the front page... I just open the thread only to see argument...
Especially that AdvanceDna....
At least IconicR first post was referring to the topic, but the AdvanceDna just follow her for back...na wa o... So much for front page...

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by duro4chang(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
They want to be in Lagos by force.
Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by MySolace: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Hian
I think he did..
He said young family. The wife is part of it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Am Worried. Leaving Family Behind-transferred To Lagos by gassbee: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
leave am, make him start work first, e go get d message, enugu weekly na beans?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / Addax Workers Lock Out CEO, Colin Klapa, Begin Strike / Head Office Vs Branch Office: Where Do You Prefer To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.