Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School (28726 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Testiebobo(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
# It looks so funny anytime I remember those days when I used to gym to impress my ladies in school.

However, it wasn't my intention to gym cuz i dont pick interest in it in the first place. But it got to a time when one of my female friends told me my arm was to thin. It really pained me alot, so I decided to be gyming every thursdays to saturdays. Funny enough, I got a better arm between two months and began to wear short sleeve shirts and advertise my achievements to ladies but most of them ignored it.

Although, I was later discouraged when my crush said it looks disgusting on me. Since then, I hated gyming like my enemy.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Caicedobets(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Money money more money that's what gets ladies attention not 6 packs.
Make money first then gym later

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by izonborn098(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2023
If u know what some men go through to impress women' u will realize that if u happen to be their father then u are a failure...

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Higherthan: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
I impress girls by making money, and I impressed them more by making More 💰

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Op, you are a complex ignoramus. Now let me school you a little. Don't try to impress girls. It's a waste of time. Focus on yourself and the things you can do to better your life. Once again, you are a complex ignoramus.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by LegallyBlunt: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
angry

Too bad. From your writeup I deduced one central theme. Caring too deeply about what people say, especially from the opposite sex.

So if your current girlfriend says you legs are too thin, you go begin do legwork for gym?

Get a grip of yourself and do things because YOU want to. Not because you have people to impress.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Risingblue008(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hd
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by homodarah(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
fear tht gender compliment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Incognito403: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Caicedobets:
Mentality like this is bad. At best it breeds useless rich people. At worst it breeds self-deprecating, depressed and useless poor people.

Firstly, there's no such thing as enough money. So, you'll keep shouting more money till you die so you end up living an unfulfilled life.

Secondly, there are many things in your life that money won't do for you. Money can make you a village chief but can't help you solve disputes. Money can help you marry a woman but can't help you build a harmonious family. Don't lose focus on the many other important aspects of your life just because you're chasing money.

Dear men, chasing money isn't an excuse for not looking good. Chasing money isn't an excuse for not having an aura of cheerful and positive energy. Chasing money isn't an excuse for not having common sense. Chasing money isn't an excuse for lacking basic skills like fixing sockets, raising a garden, changing car tyres, butchering a goat/ram.

Most importantly, chasing money isn't an excuse to not worship your one and only God and Creator.

You only get to live once. Live a healthy, rounded and useful life.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by tritt(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Money answereth all things, even ladies respond to it when it whispers. So brother make money first then small gym later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by DaregoX: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Make money…the rest go fall in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Raskimonojendor: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Instead of you to look for means of making money, na gym you dey go. Na muscle women go chop grin

6 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by z4blaze(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
U really no get problem oo, na woman u dey worry u... 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by chelsea1116(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Caicedobets:

I have both, isnt jus about money.. workout, look good and be healthy.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
G
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
I got a better arm between two months and began to wear short sleeve shirts and advertise my achievements to ladies but most of them ignored it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by olatade(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
One goes to the gym to be healthy, not to impress the ladies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by inoki247: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lol but you can't use that same energy to impress ur bank account....

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Emeka71(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
izonborn098:
If u know what some men go through to impress women' u will realize that if u happen to be their father then u are a failure...
The way women behave all because of what self; because of hole ¿ afterall; there is nothing there in the 1st place.
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by DonroxyII: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Impress .... I'm the one Impressed by all the Billionaires in Nigeria ...

Despite the hard times, they are still making Monies ..

They are Odogwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by NOwazobia: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
The Mod that pushed this to the front page should be out of his mind. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by chelsea1116(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
I grew and started living the day i learnt to live and not impress anybody but myself and my God.

I earn a very decent and healthy amount i work hard for ,i workout to look and be healthy..not for any human being but for that man i see in the mirror.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by benqo01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Caicedobets:

OP FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT GIRLS CALL 6 PACKS EQUATES TO MONEY NOT HITTING D GYM

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by jmoore(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
SIMP 101

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hmm
Chicken way
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thunder fire vulture griller nyash!!!
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by sofeo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Alright
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Nahunger(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Joblessness
Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by HEBEI: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Whether you agree or not, six packs draw the attentions girls to you, especially teenage girls and those in their early twenties. Mature Ladies love and adore it too.

Your female friends ignored you then probably because you were pompous or obnoxious. Or it may be that you were being unkempt or dirty with only your six packs to show.

I am speaking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Testiebobo:
# It looks so funny anytime I remember those days when I used to gym to impress my ladies in school.
However, it wasn't my intention to gym cuz i dont pick interest in it in the first place. But it got to a time when one of my female friends told me my arm was to thin. It really pained me alot, so I decided to be gyming every thursdays to saturdays. Funny enough, I got a better arm between two months and began to wear short sleeve shirts and advertise my achievements to ladies but most of them ignored it.
Although, I was later discouraged when my crush said it looks disgusting on me. Since then, I hated gyming like my enemy.
I think we have all gotten to the point where we have realized that exercising and gyming isn't meant to impress others but to do one's best for self. Or am I wrong? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / The Shape Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.