Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy (38650 Views)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by LarryCork: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based journalist. He has an incurable addiction to writing.

angry
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Entanglement: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based journalist. He has an incurable addiction to writing.
oga you call this love undecided
You found fat meat and your called it love undecided
Na wa oh

Why that people of west bin dey like this angry
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckTheMod:
As a guy,
Wherever and however you find love, just don't find it a SLÚT, OLOSHŌ, girls with multiple bodycount and exes because,

THESE GIRLS HAVE NO LOVE TO GIVE.

In fact, you'll only be wasting your time and life. Forget the pretense and the lies.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that has been used, rubbished and dumped by multiple people...

BEFORE YOU FALL IN REAL LOVE, TRY TO DIG HER PAST.
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION A GUY NEEDS TO HAVE ABOUT A GIRL IS HER PAST.
DIG IT
KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE'S DONE...

JUDGE HER WITH HER PAST.
DON'T BE FOOLED...

EVEN GOD WILL JUDGE US BY OUR PAST IN THE END.

In whatever you do, don't wife a girl you don't know her history and sexual past.
THE BEST OF ALL IS THE ONE WITH A SEAL...
funny you, she will just tell you she has no sexual history, her virginity was lost at the age of 14 via a Gastly motor accident, since you are looking what what was never missing. Trust whatever Naija babe tells you about her past at your own detriment.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by LarryCork: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
uche87:

but how does writtting text book help person get puccccccci sir??.....this will work on blsck women in nigeria??...3 week bro.i aint nakk yet..sir..we dont gerrrit!!(no oofense) angry
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by studycenter: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Interesting
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by MrsTwrite(f): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Love that shouldn't be hide to find, is now like a course in the UK.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ogbonti: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin look at this man hahaha. na this this fat thing u find nd u r telling people how to find love in uk

yes, na ugly person be winch in your thinking

fat girls can’t love - na slim pretty girls be

Angel. Fat girls na demons- ol boy Life

go hard you no be small - woman never

take your destiny play ludo - u go hear am

na pretty women be the satan wey bible

dey talk about - go mark it down - if you

don’t change your mentality about looks

of women - you will suffer in this ya life

na me tok - take this from a man who has

seen it all across 4 continents:

Europe- America - Asia and Africa!

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of women! 😎
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by kentornic: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Technology remains the easiest way to find love in any place....some people don't just know how to use social media strategically...in this world of numerous dating apps. social media platforms with billions of users...some people still complain of loneliness...YOU ARE NOT LONELY...YOU LACK STRATEGY..From 2015 to 2020...the Al-Qaida terrorist group recruited thousands of people into their group from uk and Europe using social media alone and you cannot find ordinary girlfriend....yahoo boys from nigeria are getting people in that UK to fall madly in love with them and then scam them and you cannot find a genuine love

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by correctguy101(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2023
nepapole:
There is no love in the uk.

There is no serious person here... Weyrey ni everybody.

"The UK is too busy, lonely, depressing, and stressful."

He said that 👆

It's a secular world. Love has many meanings. Just people imposing their own meaning on others.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by rhames(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:
grin grin grin look at this man hahaha. na this this fat thing u find nd u r telling people how to find love in uk

It is called fatty acid and glycerol
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by vickydevoka(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Reminderz:
lol love? the op made it sound as if they are looking for diamond... why the fuss? men don't look for love, they find their purpose and focus on their mission, and this automatically put them in the situation where they will be the one to choose who they want to commit to from the options available to them...

lol the options you gave seems quite funny... most times you actually see someone who's worthy of your time when you're not looking, just make sure you lead with your brain and never ignore the red flags.
Exactly. You are very smart. Since I started doing well, 5 to 6 ladies don toast me as I wowo. Imagine if I come fine join
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by DaddyCoool: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why are people looking for love like its lost.give out love and get love in return.never forget love is selfless

They mean sex/marriage partner
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Desusi: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2023
uche87:

Seriously, your write up is excellent. Indeed, you're a born journalist,a master strategist in search for love.l enjoyed every aspect of the article.Truly, if one should carefully follow it up,one is bound to cash a big fish at the end.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Desusi: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Over here in Rio de Janeiro, finding love is as easy as anything.
Tell us more jare.You don't mean it?Finding your way to faraway Bahamas and south America? That's another thread,for another day.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by spiritedtete: 3:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Run from Single mother ooooo... like run like ulsan bolt! Marrying from Single mother pools.. is like looking for diamond in the sand

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Jackanda1(m): 3:31am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:
So she has to be slim before it's called true love? Abi you just want to run your mouth?
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Jackanda1(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
If Konji wan wound you for UK
Just order olosho from naija
Arrange her flight from Lagos to London

After you knack her
Fly her back to Nigeria... Simple
She fit still hang you once she land for UK. Better you travel down to naija cheesy
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by bluefilm: 5:01am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:

That fat thing is probably his surest access to all the good things of life that UK offers...
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ibinaboonline: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Shut your awfully stinking mouth.
abba190:
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ibinaboonline: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Referrals have a success rate of 80% in my opinion.

😁How you take know? Oya, provide your source. 🙂

the way people disperse after lectures at the postgraduate level needs academic research

LoL. E shock you, ba.

People only offer them short-term contracts and never extend them

😄😄. You will do well as a journalist.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:
she better pass naija gold diggers.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by HRMK: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2023
jumping from one rltnshp to the other has its disadvantages too!the #std!how do you handle that?by regularly applying contraceptives?how then does the woman get pregnant?i mean the few ones that are ready to get married?
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Backpedal: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Expand your options

It's not a must you marry a Nigerian/Black person
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by Kenmatt(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2023
I stopped reading immediately you used Chelsea to push your point.

I am not a Chelsea fan, but how could you just conclude that it will be so easy for the Camel head to pass through the tiny eye of the needle than Chelsea FC to qualify for champion's league.

Bro, you're wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by FuckTheMod: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
funny you, she will just tell you she has no sexual history, her virginity was lost at the age of 14 via a Gastly motor accident, since you are looking what what was never missing. Trust whatever Naija babe tells you about her past at your own detriment.
Open your eyes
Open your head.
Read the last sentence on the post.
If there's no seal, then there's no deal.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ibrahass: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
abba190:

Forget about what he got BUT pounder about the message he passed. The write up makes sense to me.
I got mine through referral and I am most grateful.
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by rapheal5(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2023
iamtardey:
Abeg e don tey wey I see kulikuli wetin dey sup na
Rich man talking, kuli kuli wey I dey see every day...
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by nairamaniac: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2023
FuckTheMod:
As a guy,
Wherever and however you find love, just don't find it a SLÚT, OLOSHŌ, girls with multiple bodycount and exes because,

THESE GIRLS HAVE NO LOVE TO GIVE.

In fact, you'll only be wasting your time and life. Forget the pretense and the lies.
There's absolutely nothing to love and cherish in something that has been used, rubbished and dumped by multiple people...

BEFORE YOU FALL IN REAL LOVE, TRY TO DIG HER PAST.
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION A GUY NEEDS TO HAVE ABOUT A GIRL IS HER PAST.
DIG IT
KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE'S DONE...

JUDGE HER WITH HER PAST.
DON'T BE FOOLED...

EVEN GOD WILL JUDGE US BY OUR PAST IN THE END.

In whatever you do, don't wife a girl you don't know her history and sexual past.
THE BEST OF ALL IS THE ONE WITH A SEAL...

Would you dig out her past from her directly?

What if she doesn't tell it all?

Or she lies to you about her past?

Or would you go asking around about her past?

What if you don't get to meet other people that know her?

Also, the chances of those that know her telling you about her past is very very slim.

They may see it as betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by iamtardey: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2023
rapheal5:
Rich man talking, kuli kuli wey I dey see every day...
ode he can’t see the joke… big fool needed to be savage by all means… oponu
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by RussellRutherfo: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2023
post=125755955:
You can find love anywhere...... ❤️

Kendrick's wife smokes?
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by ashawopikin(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2023
No. 4 don spoil everything
Re: How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy by FuckTheMod: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
nairamaniac:

Would you dig out her past from her directly?

What if she doesn't tell it all?

Or she lies to you about her past?

Or would you go asking around about her past?

What if you don't get to meet other people that know her?

Also, the chances of those that know her telling you about her past is very very slim.

They may see it as betrayal.
There's a saying that goes "only fools rush in"
When I'm talking about digging past of a girl, I'm not talking about girls you just want to pass time with, I'm talking about girls you want to make a serious partner, someone you want to birth your children, someone you want to share the rest of your life with.
THERE'S HIGH VALUE AND DIGNITY IN A GIRL THAT A LOT OF MEN WANT TO BE WITH, BUT CAN'T AND HAVE NOT, THAN A GIRL A LOT OF MEN WANT AND A LOT OF THEM HAVE BEEN WITH.
Imagine just going out for shopping or movies and your girl start crossing paths with her exes and guys who still have her nudes on their phones...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.