Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3232 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Courz: Who is Satan?

Maynmann: Who are you?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fornicator Aemmyjah, when you created your Atheist thread, did you convert anybody there? At least in this thread, everything is for information only. There is no campaign for any members not like how you JW miscreants fail woefully in it which made your fellow members to insult you guys in the other thread. You are constantly advertising your Cult but no one wants to join. You are constantly boasting but still no one wants to join. How many people have you converted? Ewu! 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fornicator Aemmyjah and Mad MaxInDHouse, why did your members seeing your comments, deny you people straight away? Are you people no longer of One Line of Thought? No Unity? Wetin happen? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, when you created your Atheist thread, did you convert anybody there? At least in this thread, everything is for information only. There is no campaign for any members not like how you JW miscreants fail woefully in it which made your fellow members to insult you guys in the other thread. You are constantly advertising your Cult but no one wants to join. You are constantly boasting but still no one wants to join. How many people have you converted? Ewu! 🀣🀣🀣

Have you seen me ever trying to convert anyone on a online forum?
Who does that?
Ur head de boil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U want to convince an atheist about Jesus and you are mentioning that driver drive you comot for e bus
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Have you seen me ever trying to convert anyone on a online forum?
Who does that?
Ur head de boil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U want to convince an atheist about Jesus and you are mentioning that driver drive you comot for e bus
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fornicator Aemmyjah, why did you create a thread for atheists hoping to convince them to be in your one line of thought? Atheists are not convinced to be Christians. Atheists who become Christians choose to be one on their own. And that is not the point of this thread. When you created your Atheist thread, did you convert anybody there? At least in this thread, everything is for information only. People are free to take it or leave it. There is no campaign for any members not like how you JW miscreants fail woefully in it which made your fellow members to insult you guys in the other thread. You are constantly advertising your Cult but no one wants to join. You are constantly boasting but still no one wants to join. Bad market. How many people have you converted? Ewu! 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Irrelevant trash!

No really. I want to know why your fellow JWs hate you that they disowned you when they saw your disgraceful comments in that thread. This has happened twice now. Are you no longer one line of thought? Has the Unity you boast about disappeared? I told you there was nothing like Unity amongst you. You are just forced to put up with one another. You don't even get along with yourselves that well. You JWs are Fake! πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

No really. I want to know why your fellow JWs hate you that they disowned you when they saw your disgraceful comments in that thread. This has happened twice now. Are you no longer one line of thought? Has the Unity you boast about disappeared?

MaxInDHouse
Cornelboy
I
Janosky
We are united... Not united to be posting lies and modifying other people's comments

We are always together and we follow one another
Incidentally, we can see what the other has posted

Unlike a pest going from thread to thread to post nonsense and lies and blow hot
Instead of answering questions, na to call everyone mumu

Show me where I wrote anything that looks like I'm trying to convert anyone here... Social media is the last place for me to do so

Courz- Who is Satan?
Maynmann- Who are you?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Your evidence is that dem drive you comot for motor
I have had several neardeaths experiences and what happened to save me is a miracle... U don't use such things to say God exists even though I am thankful cos wicked ones experience this too

This year, I set the goal of full ministry
Three times, i entered into a financial mess especially during cashless crunch... What I thought to save myself was to suspend studies indefinitely but I begged God to help me...
Next morning, I receive a call to send my account details or that my name is shortlisted for a scholarship and I should go get my cheque
I don't tell others this or use it to convince people God exists

You've always seen the Unity we show on the group
Despite the things una de post and modify, we still de together
Is there any thread that one of us will comment and the others refrain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah and Mad MaxInDHouse, why did your members seeing your comments, deny you people straight away? Are you people no longer of One Line of Thought? No Unity? Wetin happen? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€”

We are here to make jest of you as you're trying to disguise as a believer yet can't present any gathering of believers as your fellow brethren in the faith but condemning all as CULTS.
So we know exactly what we're doing here just answer Maynman he is waiting for you! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.

Courz:

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Irrelevant Trash once again.

Shut up your mouth. We have been telling you JWs in this forum several times, especially Mad MaxInDHouse, on how you have been disgracing your Cult. Your Campaign is fruitless here because the more you guys type your stupidity, the more JWs reading your comments are ashamed. This has happened twice. Your fellow members saw your comments and disowned you people sharp sharp. They say you are not meant to be here discussing your Satanic doctrines in public. They even called you Apostates! Were you not warned by your Freemason Governing body gods not to do this? Look at you now. Your performance has been piss poor and your Members are ashamed.

You mumu went to open a thread to discuss with people Watchtower has banned you from discussing with. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Do you see me engage with Atheists on a normal day? I opened this thread for information purposes for people who understand what I am posting. You are not included amongst these people. You don't understand anything that is Spiritual. Watchtower teaches you nothing only to carry bag and preach rubbish! So, what are you doing here talking with someone you call Apostate?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Irrelevant Trash

Why is it that your fellow JWs denied you twice after seeing your disgraceful comments? Are you no longer of one line of thought?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:
Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Why is it that your fellow JWs denied you twice after seeing your disgraceful comments? Are you no longer of one line of thought?

Courz:

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp.

See your life?
You're even scared that an atheist has what it takes to convert you because you have nothing tangible to say regarding FAITH! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Rubbish

Mumu, where is the conversion here? I am not like you who goes about trying to recruit for your Cult 24/7 in this forum but failing woefully at it and still having your members disown you. I have no cult to recruit for. This thread isn't for atheists. You have failed in your attempt. Are you now an atheist? Have you dumped JW? Why is it that your fellow JWs denied you twice after seeing your disgraceful comments? Are you no longer of one line of thought? They saw that you are really not a JW. You can be an Atheist today, a Pedophile Islama tomorrow. They saw that in you.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2023

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2023

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Mumu Maynman, see your fellow Atheist who also thought Christians are psychotic. See his answer to your question here. Mumu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wPehRaoYZM?si=rwClMLRow_mwEqjT
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Watch the link you sent, he was not an atheist.

Courz:

Mumu Maynman, see your fellow Atheist who also thought Christians are psychotic. See his answer to your question here. Mumu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wPehRaoYZM?si=rwClMLRow_mwEqjT
Mugu Courz, see your fellow Yahweh worshipper,a pastor even,v worshipping Jesus, who he thought was saving him until he realise it is a Roman Parody. Mugu!

https://www.youtube.com/live/y0uX6AMCMRo?si=c1y9nJZARbo2Qwc7

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:
Watch the link you sent, he was not an atheist.

Mugu Courz, see your fellow Yahweh worshipper,a pastor even,v worshipping Jesus, who he thought was saving him until he realise it is a Roman Parody. Mugu!

https://www.youtube.com/live/y0uX6AMCMRo?si=c1y9nJZARbo2Qwc7

Hahahahaha. You have really shown that you are Psychotic. You didn't see Atheist turned to a Christian there? Mumu. You are pained that your fellow Atheist now became part of the people you call psychotic. 🀣🀣🀣

I am not done. Oya, ask this your fellow Atheist in this video. He will answer you. Ewu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXvxK5_8p8?si=B2066kjq0jQGDsEK
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

Hahahahaha. You have really shown that you are Psychotic. You didn't see Atheist turned to a Christian there? Mumu. You are pained that your fellow Atheist now became part of the peopl youre you call psychotic. 🀣🀣🀣
Live
I am not done. Oya, ask is
your fellow Atheist in this video. He will answer you. Ewu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXvxK5_8p8?si=B2066kjq0jQGDsEK
It was the title you believed, watch the video, BelieverπŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

It was the title you believed, watch the video, BelieverπŸ˜‚

You want more? Oya ask this Atheist who moved from Science to God. Ask him your question. Ewu! Your Psychosis is coming out. I love it! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBQwGzn_TE?si=EUPgxkuMiZoPCqOj
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

You want more? Oya ask this Atheist who moved from Science to God. Ask him your question. Ewu! Your Psychosis is coming out. I love it! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBQwGzn_TE?si=EUPgxkuMiZoPCqOj
Desperate cultist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Desperate cultist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Desperate atheist Cultist who is gasping for life and cannot believe what he is seeing to the point he became Psychotic. They are not atheist, The videos are click bait, That's not what the video says, You didn't watch the video. Bla bla bla! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Real unadulterated Psychosis you display. What a fool you are! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Oya, ask this your Atheist below about Jesus. Ewu! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Us-YFjo_4?si=hNheBALnhVPl73AG
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

tit,
Oya, ask this youAtheishttps://youtu.be/Yn9OBultt below about Jesus. Ewu! πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Us-YFjo_4?si=hNheBALnhVPl73AG
Watch the video before posting don't be too desperate to promote your Chi Rho Cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9OBhbRlQc?si=2_qsHxqy6QF5Pebp
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Watch the video before posting don't be too desperate to promote your Chi Rho Cult.

Desperate atheist Cultist, Oya ask this your fellow Atheist about Jesus. Ewu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CcchmbsTu0?si=oW_5V6kkHW7NdRp2
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

This may be your story someday. Christian to Atheist to Christian again. Oya, ask him about Jesus! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYqsfuW2zc?si=-lKZc2wxYoJgs_bY
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

This may be your story someday. Christian to Atheist to Christian again. Oya, ask him about Jesus! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYqsfuW2zc?si=-lKZc2wxYoJgs_bY
Has to be your own cult abi πŸ˜‚

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Maynman:

Has to be your own cult abi πŸ˜‚

Eyah, no better testimony from your side. Don't worry. Just ask this Your Atheist how far. You fool, ask him about Jesus. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2qbTeymLz0?si=HSOlkje-IeXSuaaZ
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

Eyah, no better testimony from your side. Don't worry. Just ask thisti Your Atheist how far. You fool, ask him about Jesus. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2qbTeymLz0?si=HSOlkje-IeXSuaaZ
What's the origin of the name "jesus" , remember you said one should do away with occultic symbols like tetragrammaton.
What happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

POPE BENEDICT XVI Convert To Islam, How True Is This??? / The Ministers And Their Pay / Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.