Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3231 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Christian stop twisting my words and cherry picking statement.

I never said Satanism appealed to me, but if you say if appeals to me, I really don't care.

If there is a excursion to their temple I will go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you believe in the Supernatural?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Any reasonable person can see the point I am passing, you as a Christian is castigating another Religion and I commented saying I see nothing wrong in Satanism, same with all religions, none is better or correct. And even after that statement, I said all religions is Sham.

Tell me about Satanism.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Do you believe in the Supernatural?
You are asking a wrong question.
If you watch some TV channels they have question trivia and it starts with "do you KNOW"

Belief is useless, rather KNOW
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Courz post=125917816[quote]
Who are you, christian?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

If you watch some TV channels they have question trivia and it starts with "do you KNOW"

Why do you see nothing wrong with Satanism?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Tell me about Satanism.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Why do you see nothing wrong with Satanism?
Twisting my words to promote his Religion πŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Tell me about Satanism.
Go and ask a Satanist.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Twisting my words to promote his Religion πŸ˜‚

What twist? Did you not say you see nothing wrong with Satanism? So, tell me what you know about it.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

What twist? Did you not say you see nothing wrong with Satanism? So, tell me what you know about it.
No I didn't say that. Stop cherry picking.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Go and ask a Satanist.

No. I want you to tell me about it. You see nothing wrong with it. Tell me what you know that makes you not to see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

No. I want you to tell me about it. You see nothing wrong with it. Tell me what you know that makes you not to see nothing wrong with it.
Who are you?

I see nothing wrong with it same as other Religions.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

No I didn't say that. Stop cherry picking.

Hahahahaha. So, you are against Satanism, Yes or No? Just answer the question. I am using your own words to question you. Nothing more.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Hahahahaha. So, you are against Satanism, Yes or No? Just answer the question. I am using your own words to question you. Nothing more.
Who are you?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who are you?

I see nothing wrong with it same as other Religions.

Hahahaha. I am Courz. Tell me what you know about Satanism that makes you see nothing wrong with it like other religions.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Hahahaha. I am Courz. Tell me what you know about Satanism that makes you see nothing wrong with it like other religions.
Who is Courz?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who are you?

Why are you scared of discussing Satanism with me? I'm harmless. grin grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Why are you scared of discussing Satanism with me? I'm harmless. grin grin
Very scared, christian πŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who is Courz?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Courz is someone who started a Thread on Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents. and is asking you what you know about Satanism. grin cheesy
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Courz is someone who started a Thread on Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents. and is asking you what you know about Satanism. grin cheesy
Still a nobody oo
Who are you? πŸ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Very scared, christian πŸ˜‚

You are an atheist. Why are you scared of discussing Satanism with me, Atheist? grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You are an atheist. Why are you scared of discussing Satanism with me, Atheist? grin
Because I am scared, christian
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Still a nobody oo
Who are you? πŸ˜‚

What is Satanism to you Maynman?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

What is Satanism to you Maynman?
Who are you?

Courz has caught a satan agent oo πŸ˜‚

Mental psychosis
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Because I am scared, christian

Let's be serious. What is Satanism to you?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who are you?

Mental psychosis

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Let's be serious. What is Satanism to you?
Who are you, christian?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Yes you have done it, live satan agent caught oya give glory to jesus christ your soter 😁
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who are you?

Mental psychosis

Maynman, who is Satan's Agent?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Yes you have done it, live satan agent caught oya give glory to jesus christ your soter 😁

I don't know what you are talking about. Who is Satan's Agent?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Maynman, who is Satan's Agent?
It's self explanatory now.

Who is Allah Slaves?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

It's self explanatory now.

Who is Allah Slaves?

Who is the Satan's Agent that I have caught?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? / Adeboye Announces Changes In RCCG Hierarchy / Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.