Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3230 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.

Courz:

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

In my posts
I drop their common viewpoint and say why it's wrong
I drop mine and try to support them

You're just using near death experiences and scare tactics and calling him mumu grin grin grin
Na how una wan help person be dat?
Faith comes from the heart. Same with love for God
Instead of creating a thread to appeal to others or encourage them, na Satan signs and symbols 😂😂😂

Don't tell me all these trash you typed. I saw the way they were bashing you without mercy there. You were also hyping them with insults upon insults. How were you better? I really felt pity for you though. grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Cultist Courz, tell us the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your life to.

Cultist Maynman. Cultist Maynman! You are also in a Cult doing what Cultists do. Trying to swing people to your Atheist camp. YOU HAVE FAILED! Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles.

The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do.

What are you doing here if you can't relate with any of these? Why do you want to roll did with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord, the same Lord you claim doesn't exist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
cornelboy:
Lol when did course convert to Christianity cheesy cheesy

You've in the past proved that all religion are cults. A no understand o. Please explain.

Jesus is no longer a myth?

He has opened his own ministries na... Ministry with no mission
Nothing reasonable to preach
Any who does not give him attention is mumu, maggot infested, fornicator, Satanist 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

How do you feel now that you have been exposed to be more of an EbubeAgu agent? You were forming local agent that can tell monikers apart. How do you feel now that This thread exposed your foolishness?
By the way, how do you feel about the exposure of your Cult in the video I posted some comments back?

Good!

So never say Jehovah's Witnesses swore not to engage you rather you're the one running away from reasonableness by editing our posts when you can't respond like a believer! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Don't tell me all these trash you typed. I saw the way they were bashing you without mercy there. You were also hyping them with insults upon insults. How were you better? I really felt pity for you though. grin

Bashing who?
Who are the they?
This is a religious forum
Even the atheists here knows who have their antidote and medicine to put them to sleep when the other religious who have nothing significant will only be calling them antichrist, Satan, blasphemer, maggot infested 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I swore I would never engage you but I am back again. I'm addicted to your presence.

I love this confession. Thank you Mad MaxInDHouse. How do you feel now that you have been exposed to be more of an EbubeAgu agent? You were forming local agent that can tell monikers apart. How do you feel now that This thread exposed your foolishness?
By the way, how do you feel about the exposure of your Cult in the video I posted some comments back?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Bashing who?
Who are the they?
This is a religious forum
Even the atheists here knows who have their antidote and medicine to put them to sleep when the other religious who have nothing significant will only be calling them antichrist, Satan, blasphemer, maggot infested 😂😂😂

Shut up your mouth. You wey dem dey kick left right and center. Your thread even defeated its purpose. You have abandoned it. Now you are here because you JWs are addicted to my presence. I add colour to your life. Thank you Fornicator Aemmyjah. I am flattered. grin grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He has opened his own ministries na... Ministry with no mission
Nothing reasonable to preach
Any who does not give him attention is mumu, maggot infested, fornicator, Satanist 😂😂😂

Oteneaaron (Courz) has no ministry!
He wanted to draw people's attention to JWs accusing the group as cultists but he has forgotten that before he can do so without being called out he needs to tell everyone that he's not a believer otherwise intelligent atheists will tell him that all religions are CULTS.
That's what the atheist is doing to him now! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am addicted to your presence. You add spice to a thread.

How do you feel now that you have been exposed to be more of an EbubeAgu agent? You were forming local agent that can tell monikers apart. How do you feel now that This thread exposed your foolishness?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

I love this confession. Thank you Mad MaxInDHouse. How do you feel now that you have been exposed to be more of an EbubeAgu agent? You were forming local agent that can tell monikers apart. How do you feel now that This thread exposed your foolishness? By the way, how do you feel about the exposure of your Cult in the video I posted some comments back?

Ọmọ with this maynman can see that you don't believe in any Jesus, you're just a confused idiot! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ with this maynman can see that you don't believe in any Jesus, you're just a confused idiot! cheesy

Yes You love how Maynman is arguing with me because you are An Atheist today. You have dumped JW. No wonder your fellow members are ashamed of owning you. Your members in the other thread said he will use cane to flog all of you for disgracing them like this. Chai! Mad MaxInDHouse, you are finished! You are not conducting the ministry well at all. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oteneaaron (Courz) started a thread and dropped hundreds of comments just to attack one single group now wants to use another tactics not knowing that maynman no be mumu.
Oya convince him that you BELIEVE in Jesus nah! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Oteneaaron (Courz) started a thread and dropped hundreds of comments just to attack one single group now wants to use another tactics not knowing that maynman no be mumu.
Oya convince him that you BELIEVE in Jesus nah! cheesy

Yes You love how Maynman is arguing with me because you are An Atheist today. You have dumped JW. No wonder your fellow members are ashamed of owning you. Your members in the other thread said he will use cane to flog all of you for disgracing them like this. Chai! Mad MaxInDHouse, you are finished! You are not conducting the ministry well at all. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Ọmọ answer Maynman jọọ.

I have done that several times on this forum so it's your turn to prove you truly have faith in Jesus of Nazareth! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Shut up your mouth. You wey dem dey kick left right and center. Your thread even defeated its purpose. You have abandoned it. Now you are here because you JWs are addicted to my presence. I add colour to your life. Thank you Fornicator Aemmyjah. I am flattered. grin grin

😂 🤣 😂
I am a fornicator?
Prophet Curse, I hail thee

You can't drop any post where an atheist hit me
You and none of your friends could even give any proof of the Great Flood
When atheists say there is no God, none of you say anything

I have not created a Thread in a while but I'll do so this week
I don't have time

You're trying to convince an atheist about faith in Jesus and your evidence is driver tell you say make u leave im moto 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2023

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You're trying to convince an atheist about faith in Jesus and your evidence is driver tell you say make u leave im moto 🤣🤣🤣

Fornicator Aemmyjah, you created a Thread to bash Atheists and they gave a dose of your medicine. Your thread was dead on arrival and you have abandoned it when your own plan failed woefully. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ answer Maynman jọọ.

I have done that several times on this forum so it's your turn to prove you truly have faith in Jesus of Nazareth! wink

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ answer Maynman jọọ.

The funniest part of the conversation was when Curse asked, 'Who is Satan'?
The answer he got was, 'who are you?'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The funniest part of the conversation was when Curse asked, 'Who is Satan'?
The answer he got was, 'who are you?'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fornicator Aemmyjah, you created a Thread to bash Atheists and they gave a dose of your medicine. Your thread was dead on arrival and you have abandoned it when your own plan failed woefully. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023

Courz:

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Drop a screenshot here na showing how my thread ended cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fornicator Aemmyjah, when you created your Atheist thread, did you convert anybody there? At least in this thread, everything is for information only. There is no campaign for any members not like how you JW miscreants fail woefully in it which made your fellow members to insult you guys in the other thread. You are constantly advertising your Cult but no one wants to join. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz: Who is Satan?

Maynmann: Who are you?

😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Drop a screenshot here na showing how my thread ended cool

Fornicator Aemmyjah, when you created your Atheist thread, did you convert anybody there? At least in this thread, everything is for information only. There is no campaign for any members not like how you JW miscreants fail woefully in it which made your fellow members to insult you guys in the other thread. You are constantly advertising your Cult but no one wants to join. You are constantly boasting but still no one wants to join. How many people have you converted? Ewu! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife / Satan Ministry: Ouija Board - Communicate With Spirits Of The Dead. / Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.