Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3233 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

I don't know what you are talking about. Who is Satan's Agent?
Satan worshippers like yahweh worshippers.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Who is the Satan's Agent that I have caught?
I was playing na christian
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

I was playing na christian

Where? How?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Where? How?
I was playing, why so uptight christian.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Where? How?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Satan worshippers like yahweh worshippers.

Who is Satan?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Okay Atheist.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Who is Satan?
Who are you?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Okay Atheist.
Yes Theist ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Who are you?

Just answer the question now! Who is Satan?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
I answered you, go ask a Satanist.

Courz:

Just answer the question now! Who is Satan?
Who are you?

It is a pity Christian, follower of jesus christ.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:
I answered you, go ask a Satanist.

Who are you?

It is a pity Christian, follower of jesus christ.

Thank you for acknowledging that I am a Follower of Jesus.

Have you ever experienced anything Supernatural?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Thank you for acknowledging that I am a Follower of Jesus.

Have you ever experienced anything Supernatural?
No problem same way I will acknowledge a follower of other Religion gods.

How will I know it's "supernatural"?
Have you, How did you know?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

No problem same way I will acknowledge a follower of other Religion gods.

How will I know it's "supernatural"?
Have you, How did you know?

You are right. How will you know something is supernatural when you don't know it exists or refuse to acknowledge it exists? Let me give you examples of my experience.

I have been in One Chance motor, Twice. And nothing happened to me. In both instances, I was asked to come down from the Cars by the drivers. To me, this is divine protection from Almighty God.

I have been attacked Spiritually in my sleep. But in each instance, prayer and calling upon the name of Jesus saved me and have made the attacks disappear.

This is not psychosis. This is something experienced Live.

Have you experienced anything that looks like the above?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You are right. How will you know something is supernatural when you don't know it exists or refuse to acknowledge it exists? Let me give you examples of my experience.

I have been in One Chance motor, Twice. And nothing happened to me. In both instances, I was asked to come down from the Cars by the drivers. To me, this is divine protection from Almighty God.

I have been attacked Spiritually in my sleep. But in each instance, prayer and calling upon the name of Jesus saved me and have made the attacks disappear. T

This is not psychosis. This is something experienced Live.

Have you experienced anything that looks like the above?
๐Ÿ˜‚. That's why It is mental psychosis, you are in it

Tell me more supernatural stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

๐Ÿ˜‚. That's why It is mental psychosis, you are in it

Tell me more supernatural stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Prove it to me that it is Mental Psychosis.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Prove it to me that it is Mental Psychosis.
You are a Christian, that's all is needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=ZwamPUSKxugPo0YD
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are a Christian, that's all is needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_P2F2o01c?si=ZwamPUSKxugPo0YD

That's no proof. Prove it to me.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

That's no proof. Prove it to me.
That's enough proof christian.

You are in it,so you won't know
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

That's enough proof christian.

You are in it,so you won't know

You don't have proof. You just have claims because you don't believe it exists.

Do you know that there are Atheists like you who never believed in God and Jesus but were forced to believe they exist when they encountered Spiritual Attacks?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You don't have proof. You just have claims because you don't believ bee it exists.

Do you know that there are Atheists like you who never believed in God and Jesus but were forced to believe they exist when they encountered Spiritual Attacks?
You are a Christian that's enough proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=pkhIPl8A7__8ja4L
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are a Christian that's enough proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=pkhIPl8A7__8ja4L

Do you know that there are Atheists like you who never believed in God and Jesus but were forced to believe they exist when they encountered Spiritual Attacks? Are you aware that Some Satanists deliberately attack Atheists because their disbelief in God makes them more vulnerable and unable to seek Spiritual help? Do you know that Satanists view you Atheists as Foolish?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Do you know that there are Atheists like you who never believed in God and Jesus but were forced to believe thOhstsey exist when they encountered Spiritual Attacks? Are you aware that Some Satanists deliberately attack Atheists because their disbelief in God makes them more vulnerable and unable to seek Spiritual help? Do you know that Satanists view you Atheists as Foolish?
Mental psychosis, Christian. You and Satanists are both Theists.
Tell me what theism makes you do
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis, christian

The same people you attach Mental Psychosis to, The main characters in this thread, are the same people who have ruled the world century to century, based on their beliefs. They are the ones controlling everybody and everything. Including you. The World System in fact.

Remember this, your disbelief today will be used against you, to your detriment, by these same people. There are events that will take place in the Future which will put your disbelief into good use against you. This is why Satanists see you Atheists as Foolish.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

The same people you attach Mental Psychosis to, The main characters in this thread, are the same people who have ruled the world century to century, based on their beliefs. They are the ones controlling everybody and everything. Including you. The World System in fact.

Remember this, your disbelief today will be used against you, to your detriment, by these same people. There are events that will take place in the Future which will put your disbelief into good use against you. This is why Satanists see you Atheists as Foolish.
Mental psychosis, it's all in your head.

They control everything except christianity and your beliefs,

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis, it's all in your head.

Everything I typed up there has already been pre planned. You are already part of the Chess Game. There is a purpose you are serving unknowingly. But when these people have used your disbelief to attack you, you will then understand everything I am saying here.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Everything I typed up there has already been pre planned. You are already part of the Chess Game. There is a purpose you are serving unknowingly. But when these people have used your disbelief to attack you, you will then understand everything I am saying here.
Delusions, they control everything except christianity๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Delusions, they control everything except christianity๐Ÿ˜‚

Of course they control Christianity. Not all of it. They control the major/popular parts of Christianity. This is why Jesus says His Father is seeking People who will worship him in Spirit and Truth with no attachment to buildings or denominations.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Of course they control Christianity. Not all of it. They control the major/popular parts of Christianity. This is why Jesus says His Father is seeking People who will worship him in Spirit and Truth with no attachment to buildings or denominations.

So they don't control everything?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm
Courz:

What major part?
How dk you know which and which is controlled
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

So they don't control everything?

No. Not everything in Christianity. Because Almighty God and Jesus are Master Chess players.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

No. Not everything in Christianity. Because Almighty God and Jesus are Master Chess players.
So you lied

"They are the ones controlling everybody and everything. Including you. The World System in fact."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

POPE BENEDICT XVI Convert To Islam, How True Is This??? / The Ministers And Their Pay / Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.