Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3323 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Tell us the origin of the name "Jesus"
You are behaving like a cultist now cheesy

Mumu Maynman, you are the learned one here abi? Oya, explain how you can see no problem with Satanists, the same people who have exposed they attack you atheists, and also Christians but yet you also say they are all Psychotic. Prove to me that they are all Psychotic. You have refused to answer this
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Focus on your conversation
Crybaby

Fornicator Aemmyjah, so you are an Atheist? You are no longer a JW? are you not the same person who created a thread to bash Atheists? So you are now an ally of atheists? Idiot! That's why you love this conversation? grin grin

I am sure you are so disappointed that I didn't fulfill your fantasy of being an Atheist. You must be embarrassed to see how wrong you and your JW miscreants have been wrong. Bundling me with other Monikers. Because you have Maggot infested brains.

Tell me, are you also looking for secrets of your Watchtower?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, you are the learned one here abi? Oya, explain how you can see no problem with Satanists, the same people who have exposed they attack you atheists, and also Christians but yet you also say they are all Psychotic. Prove to me that they are all Psychotic. You have refused to answer this
Tell us the origin of the name "Jesus".
What are you hiding cultist grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Tell us the origin of the name "Jesus".
What are you hiding cultist grin

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Aemmyjah(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, so you are an Atheist? You are no longer a JW? are you not the same person who created a thread to bash Atheists? So you are now an ally of atheists? Idiot! That's why you love this conversation? grin grin

I am sure you are so disappointed that I didn't fulfill your fantasy of being an Atheist. You must be embarrassed to see how wrong you and your JW miscreants have been wrong. Bundling me with other Monikers. Because you have Maggot infested brains.

Tell me, are you also looking for secrets of your Watchtower?

Oyaaaa
Clap for Courz the Christian grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Oyaaaa
Clap for Courz the Christian grin

Have you now seen how you have thoroughly disgraced yourself? Anybody who is not a JW is an atheist. Now look at you! An atheist is arguing with me. You Mumu join because it didn't register in your brain that I am not an atheist. FORNICATOR AEMMYJAH, are you looking for more secrets of Watchtower? There is a video up there already exposing You JWs. What are you doing in this thread? I thought you said you will never engage me. Idiot! 😀
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Cultist, tell us the origin of the name "Jesus".
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Mumu Maynman, Explain how you can see no problem with people who see you as Lab rats.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

What are you doing in a thread for people you call psychotic? Why are you interested in Jesus if you are an atheist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mumu Maynman with your Maggot infested brain, what are you doing in a thread for people you call Psychotic? Why are you interested in Jesus if you are an Atheist?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:
MumuamsoofMaynman with your Maggot infestd brain, what are you doing in a thread for people you call Psychotic? Why are you interested in Jesus if you are an Atheist?
Origin of jesus name since, nawa oo
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Origin of jesus name since, nawa oo

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern ybou if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these?
origin of the name "jesus", tell us cultist.
I am not a believer like you and Satanists, that's what theist does.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:
origin of the name "jesus", tell us cultist.
I am not a believer like you and Satanists, that's what theist does.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, what valuable contribution do you have for a thread that says Signs and Symbols of Satan and his Agents when you don't believe any of this exists? Why are you against people helping Christians to be closer to God and Avoid Satan?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by cornelboy(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted is very funny
'WE' indeed
Lol person wey talk say Jehovah na Satan name and used in spiritism.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate grin grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol person wey talk say Jehovah na Satan name and used in spiritism.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate grin grin

Oh Yes. Even your Wikipedia said so. grin

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus eks xists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
What is the origin of the name "jesus", is it not an occultic name according to you.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
The JWs are identifying as Satanists now. Nice one. Look at them trooping to the thread. They swore they would never engage me. But here they are.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

What is the origin of the name "jesus", is it not an occultic name according to you.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus eks xists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

What's the origin of the name "jesus", cherry picking your occultic stand.
You are worse.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

What's the origin of the name "jesus", cherry picking your occultic stand.
You are worse.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus eks xists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mumu Maynman, you are also worse. You are here against People trying to warn Christians and helping to bring them closer to God. You are in support of Deceit when it doesn't concern you. See? You're a hypocrite. You are doing this for your Cult as well. You hate Christians because we know your weaknesses. Even Satanists know your weaknesses. See? You are a Psychotic too. grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:
The JWs are identifying as Satanists now. Nice one. Look at them trooping to the thread. They swore they would never engage me. But here they are.

Nah wa o! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus eks xists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
What's the origin of the name "jesus", you are speaking against cult, but when it concern your own you don't talk about it, your thread is full of hypocrisy.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:
Mumu Maynman, you are also worse. You are 5 against People trying to warn Christians and helping to bring them closer to God. You are in support of Deceit when it doesn't concern you. See? You're a hypocrite. You are doing this for your Cult as well. You hate Christians because we know your weaknesses. Even Satanists know your weaknesses. See? You are a Psychotic too. grin
Your own cult is the best, others are not 😂
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Nah wa o! cheesy

Exactly. You JWs have identified yourselves as Satanists by being in this thread and getting all excited with an atheist. Can you also see that you JWs really do have Maggot infested brains by claiming I'm an Atheist? When Mumu Maynman was arguing with me, it didn't register in your dum skull that I am not an atheist! Mumu. Watchtower really cursed you all with brains only filled with shaft. grin cheesy
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

What's the origin of the name "jesus", you are speaking against cult, but when it concern your own you don't talk about it, your thread is full of hypocrisy.

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

Your own cult is the best, others are not 😂

Mumu Maynman, you are also worse. You are against People trying to warn Christians and helping to bring them closer to God. You are in support of Deceit when it doesn't concern you. See? You're a hypocrite. You are doing this for your Cult as well. You hate Christians because we know your weaknesses. Even Satanists know your weaknesses. See? You are a Psychotic too. grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, you are also worse. You are against People tryingnesus to warn Christians and helping to bring themnes closer to God. You are in support of Deceit when it doesn't concern you. See? You're a hypocrite. You are doing this for your Cult as well. You hate Christians because we know your weaknesses. Even Satanists know your weaknesses. See? You are a Psychotic too. grin
When your jesus was alive, he spoke aramaic, what's "God" in Aramaic, is it that god you are bringing your fellow worshippers to?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Courz:

Mumu Maynman, with your Maggot infested brain, You are also worse. What are you doing in a thread for people who you call Psychotic? Do you believe in the Supernatural? I asked you this. You were busy foaming in the mouth and running in circles. The theme of the thread shouldn't concern you if you are this ignorant about matters like these. You don't believe the Spirit realm exists. You don't believe in the power of Jesus Christ. Even Satanists believe Jesus exists. That's why they do what they do. What are you doing here if you can't relate to any of these? Why do you want to roll with the Psychotic especially? What is the issue with an Ex Satanist exposing the weaknesses of Christians? Why are you against one person helping people to be stronger in the Lord?
What's the origin of the name "jesus" that you gave your Life to.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maynman:

When your jesus was alive, he spoke aramaic, what's "God" in Aramaic, is it that god you are bringing your fellow worshippers to?

Mumu Maynman, you are also worse. You are against People tryings to warn Christians and helping to bring them closer to God. You are in support of Deceit when it doesn't concern you. See? You're a hypocrite. You are doing this for your Cult as well. You hate Christians because we know your weaknesses. Even Satanists know your weaknesses. See? You are a Psychotic too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christian Wives And Submission To Their Husbands / There Is No 'God' In The Bible / Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.